My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!

Go down 
+11
HongKongFui
mantis33
pdsharpj
NixxxoN
Markus
aimless628
puppywhirl
steele11
grizzlism
Rico
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 14:03

oh i see Very Happy

well welcome back
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 14:05

Great news Rico - welcome back. :)
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 23:53

nice to have you back in the running Rico, please...don't screw up this time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 01:28

ellindor wrote:
thanks ellindor :)

pdsharpj wrote:
nice to have you back in the running Rico, please...don't screw up this time Laughing
lol i dont think i even can screw up again . all i can do is log in to RicoRico that is all what they let me do right now Sad
but still not bad i am in the Top3 in the Forum right now so i gess one more time getting Blocked for another Month will not hurt much. lol!
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 01:37

Rico wrote:
ellindor wrote:
thanks ellindor :)

pdsharpj wrote:
lol i dont think i even can screw up again . all i can do is log in to RicoRico that is all what they let me do right now Sad
but still not bad i am in the Top3 in the Forum right now so i gess one more time getting Blocked for another Month will not hurt much. lol!

top 3? who are the others? steele011 is hemo rank #102, 2 spots ahead of RicaRica Razz Did you use jetons before? I just started and i hope to catch up to the leaders quicker.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 02:16

waw i gess i have to keep an Eye on steele011. but dude you asking me about using coins or not after beeing blocked for a Month. plz i cant preath no more from your Question. so cut me a slack Razz
no just kidding ya i started using coins in Richter Thumper... so i would be at the lvl 25 Hemogrobil right now if i hadn´t stoped though. but beeing back is all i needed to be honest.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 23:55

HMM

this level 16 in Desert Batterer rank... looking a little suspicious!?!

MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 2m7hopy

actually i had 1 MORE brute come through here today, but he levelled to 17 before I could get them all on 1 screen Sad
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 15:10

lol dude thank god they were not all on one screen. you dont want to be blocked, do you???
but this is not necessarily suspicious because anyone can and is allowed to create more recruits in the same account and if so they might all appear in the training page all together...
i have now 20 Brutes in my Account and all have similar names.

but one thing is very important: do not try to delete an account because then you might give the Admins the attention to get suspicious that you are creating more than 3 accounts and deleting the bad ones...
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 20:09

well I deleted about 50+ accounts one day right after when you 1st got banned, nothing seemed to happen. i stopped because I figured it was pointless.

i dunno how you got their attention but you did :)

my theory is still that it was because some ultra-competitive person in the top rank noticed and complained... I'm safe from that as long as I don't have multiple accounts in the top ranks ... i hope?
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 01:36

oh tonight I got a nice group shot, since everybody levelled up on the same night Razz

6 out of 8 is pretty good huh?

MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 2eqbg9s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3