My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!

Go down 
+10
CypriaN
AndreiTM
Radu
Gavy™
LEMO
Rouchien
F.B.I
rayS
Rico
BobTheBear
14 posters
AuthorMessage
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 15:42

Hello forum peeps.

OK. A few of you have messaged me to ask if you can change your user names.

This is not something I would normally do for two reasons:

1. It can get confusing for both admin and other forum users if you have been dealing with or keeping an eye on someone and their user ID suddenly changes for no apparent reason.

2. Once I do one, everyone wants a change! And then it gets stupid with people wanting to change all the time for no reason.

So, it isn't normally done.

BUT ... as there have been a few requests, I will open this thread up for ONE WEEK ONLY.

If you want your name changed, post on here, stating CLEARLY what you want your new ID to be.

Please don't fill the thread up with chatter as well, if you want to do that, start another thread. When I come to do the name changes I don't want to be ploughing through pages of unrelated crap to weed out the important stuff.

THIS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED AT 18:00 GMT ON TUESDAY 17th AUGUST. ID's WILL BE UPDATED BASED ON THE THREAD AT THAT POINT. THE WINDOW IS THEN CLOSED. IF YOU HAVE NOT POSTED ON THIS THREAD, YOU WILL HAVE MISSED YOUR CHANCE.

If you have previously PM'd me an ID change request, you still need to post on here. ONLY posts on here will be actioned.

Please think carefully before changing. If I change it, and you decide a week later you want your old ID back .... you won't get it.

Changes will be PERMANENT until/unless I decide to open a window like this again .... and thats not likely to be anytime soon!

Thank you .... commence posting!

Last edited by BobTheBear on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 14:32; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 16:18

OK thanks Bob for the Opportunity for allowing this , i hope i didnt bother you with it!
ricotamanora -------------> Rico
Back to top Go down
rayS
rayS

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 18:59

from rAyS - to - rayS
thankyou
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 21:25

my name to F.B.I XD
Back to top Go down
Rouchien
Rouchien

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 21:39

Name change please Very Happy
gaufferhoof --> Rouchien
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 22:25

From Lemonade to SCORPiON

Last edited by Lemonade on Wed 11 Aug 2010, 13:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:15

wow .. thanks for this opportunity . Can I change my name from gaviel to " Gavy™ "
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 21:11

can i change it from radu to Radu™ thanks...

Last edited by radu on Thu 12 Aug 2010, 10:52; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 21:32

Sorry for Offtopic but after the usernames will be changed i will be very confused. :-P Laughing
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 02:11

andreitm89 wrote:
Sorry for Offtopic but after the usernames will be changed i will be very confused. :-P Laughing

Indeed!

Thats why we don't do it very often, this is a one-off opportunity ... for the moment.

Thats also why I'm doing it like this. The thread will be stickied in here for a little while after I put the changes through, in case anyone want to refer back to it.

No problem with the off topic ...... back to topic now ..... geek

** EDIT **

lol @ deleted posts (you know who you are)

Back on topic again .... Razz
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 04:34

AzturiaR
that name is already used on the forum but hes not active anymore but if you cant because hes already registered id like the name CypriaN Very Happy
thanks if you can the same spelling too Wink
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:07

I want my user name changed from 'Firedracax' to 'Teapot' (no (') marks)
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:17

Bob if u change sevid on Sevid, id will change?
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:31

I whant change my Pege to Pege

Come on guys!!! Why changing the name!???

I think I will confuse when its DONE!

Puhhhh!

If it importend, so its okay to change! But only a other name!?!?! Hmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Radu
Radu

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:52

i changed my mindd....i want only RaDu-ThFpN

Last edited by radu on Tue 17 Aug 2010, 17:12; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 12:40

sevid wrote:
Bob if u change sevid on Sevid, id will change?
forget about that, sorry Wink
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 18:04

please rename me xiao, don't ask me how ...but I meant xiao and somehow, I messed up somehow on my username when I made this account. xie = xiao
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 22:13

This window will CLOSE tomorrow evening. (GMT)

If you want a change, and haven't already done so, you need to post before I lock the thread.

Please make sure you've read post #1 before requesting a change as I'm not changing everyone to something else a week later .... this is a one off opportunity.
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 05:01

BobTheBear wrote:
This window will CLOSE tomorrow evening. (GMT)

If you want a change, and haven't already done so, you need to post before I lock the thread.

Please make sure you've read post #1 before requesting a change as I'm not changing everyone to something else a week later .... this is a one off opportunity.
Hey bob i dunno if you saw my post but im pretty sure i wont be able to have the same name as a older member so i would like the name CypriaN as i said Very Happy
just wanna know if you approve of the name Wink
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 09:11

Of course, you can't use a name thats already in use (or an obvious attempt to sound like an existing user).

Other than that, you can change it to what you like. I don't mind what as long as it's not offensive.
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:06

ok illl stay with CypriaN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug 2010, 17:51

CLOSED!!!

Will review the posts and make the user name upates sometime in the next few days. Please don't start PM'ing me asking me when .... I'm kind of busy with house stuff just now so it'll get done when it gets done!

If you suddenly find your existing username no longer works ... try the new one you requested!

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 14:30

OK. Changes made as follows:

radu >>> Radu
Lemonade >>> LEMO
ricotamanora >>> Rico
rAyS >>> rayS
6.aii >>> F.B.I
gaufferhoof >>> Rouchien
gaviel >>> Gavy™
Firedracax >>> Teapot ... (lol)
xie >>> xiao
maori >>> CypriaN

...and thats it.

No PM's saying "I've changed my mind ...." etc etc .... you were warned this was a one of chance so your new username stays unless I open a new change window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!   Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum name changes - UPDATES NOW DONE!
Page 1 of 1