My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Future of mybrute ??

Go down 
+17
w13winni
Sioc
Gavy™
CypriaN
LEMO
GOML
Nasic
Subman(R)
OviTron
xiao
Biefaller
Rico
BobTheBear
puppywhirl
Pege
AndreiTM
vollaufdienuesse
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

Future of mybrute ?? Empty
PostSubject: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 15:51

This is what i just found on facebook:

Quote :
Nachdem es das Spiel schon seit über 2 Jahren auf Französisch gibt, haben die "Schummler und Trickser" einiges gelernt. Wir haben schon einiges an Schutzmaßnahmen eingebaut. Aber irgendwie schaffen sie es immer wieder uns zu überlisten. Da das Spiel komplett umsonst ist, werde wir jetzt - 2 Jahre nach dem ersten Release - keine Zeit mehr in das Spiel investieren.

Eine gute Nachricht habe ich dennoch für euch: Lange werden sich die Schummler nicht freuen können, wir werden bald mal wieder "aufräumen" und schummelnde Spieler löschen, die sind ganz einfach zu erkennen.

Bei der letzen Löschaktion mussten ca. 1,5 Mio Brutalos dran glauben... Wink

Grüße,

Dayan
Admin bei Motion Twin
(postet a week ago)

short translation in english:

MT wants to delete all high level brutes.
there is no information WHEN this will happen and on which servers. perhaps its just on meinbrutalo.de again but there is no guaranty
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 16:05

Hmmm, is it official? It says in the end, MT Admin but we dont know if is official. Mybrute/MTs facebook account? Hope to be in .DE .
That text is in german and must to be meinbrutalo. Hope that never will happen in .COM.

Here, in english.
Quote :
After the game for over two years are in French, have the "cheaters and trickster" learned a lot. We already have some built-in safeguards. But somehow they manage to fool us again. Since the game is completely free, we would now - investing two years after the initial release - no more time in the game.

Good news I have for you yet: Lange, the cheaters are not happy, we will soon once again clean up "and delete players who are quite easy to see.

In the last delete action had approximately 1.5 million brutes believe it ... Hint

Regards,

Dayan
Admin of Motion Twins

Or is a fake? Mad
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 16:29

When it not a fake, then its a BIG JOKE!

When MT wouldbe not so ignorant, they changed some things!

The gameplay was so created that you MUST cheat!

Or what MT is thinking? How you will reach level 150 with normal gameplay??? Why MT set the future with skills and other things at level 200 or more????

WE are the BAD guys????

I think we are the people that found a way to PLAY this game! MT was so stupid to make a game like this!

At normal way its MYbrute not playable!

But its easier to show with the finger of other peoples as to say " Okay, we created a good game, but we take a wrong system!!!"

Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 16:36

A statement from MT themselves and a sudden BE..

Cy@ cheers

Perhaps my team of lowbies will hit sword rank or above now
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 16:55

As long as they clean up the IP database as well, and we get all our IP's back, I wouldn't actually mind.

It'd freshen it up if we all had to start from scratch again.

Even better if it was without BC! Razz
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 17:19

ya but you had the taste of BL more than once but others like me and many others want to see their brutes win a tourney and with no BC it is just luck and only luck.

and by the way from the original text in german
"wir werden bald mal wieder "aufräumen" und schummelnde Spieler löschen, die sind ganz einfach zu erkennen. Bei der letzen Löschaktion mussten ca. 1,5 Mio Brutalos dran glauben... Wink"
this say that MT will "again"delete cheaters brutes. and "in the last time of reseting" was 1.5 mio brutes deleted.
which obviosly mean to me that they are talking about DE and only about DE.
COM never had a reset eccept in the first Month after the Begin of the game as far as i know.
so relax and enjoy your high lvls.
maybe i am saying that because i allready lost brutes by MT and the second time is not as hard as the first one Razz
Back to top Go down
Biefaller
Biefaller

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 18:01

I think it isn`t a point for COM!!!

On Com the Mybrute world is good ;-))

So don`t care,

If you have any high levels on other server.... So be scared!!!

HOHOOHOHO ;-))
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/207171
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 18:06

Pege wrote:
When it not a fake, then its a BIG JOKE!

When MT wouldbe not so ignorant, they changed some things!

The gameplay was so created that you MUST cheat!

Or what MT is thinking? How you will reach level 150 with normal gameplay??? Why MT set the future with skills and other things at level 200 or more????

WE are the BAD guys????

I think we are the people that found a way to PLAY this game! MT was so stupid to make a game like this!

At normal way its MYbrute not playable!

But its easier to show with the finger of other peoples as to say " Okay, we created a good game, but we take a wrong system!!!"

I agree with you pege! Its like they are teasing us. They created the problem, having you get new skills and weapons at unachievable levels like 200. How do you get to that level without using an automated program???

If they really are going to wipe all high levels from the .de server, they need to redo the entire .de brute game. If they dont' want any high levels, they need to make ALL of the skills, pets, and weapons achieved by like level 40.

If they do end up wiping all of the high levels on all the servers, you can guess who is gonna have their car egged Cool
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 18:08

"the cheaters" are all mybrute players,few but not majority so why they refear only a group when all the players cheat
i will not mind a t all and then we will play just by handmade pupils and raise low target brutes
then lvl 300 will be almost imposible to achive,and if you think they have lvl 9999 and whant us not to cheat

Last edited by OviTron on Thu 12 Aug 2010, 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 19:04

I love being accused as a cheater. LOL. I guess anybody who "gets ahead" will be referred to as a cheater by those who can't. I guess the team that won the world cup are cheaters too.

I had a brute in DE that was pupiled and deleted in the first purge. I swore off DE then as as believed that was MT intention to make DE a BC free area. I have no problem with that. I was just not willing to spend the time manually leveling against players with dynamic IP's.

If MT had made it a non-pupil leveling system{KOK} I would most likely try. I have NOT bought any more pupils for my mains as it is very difficult to pupil now(on purpose?) and I feel all servers are subject to high level brute purge.

If MT wanted the alleviate the high server loading, a deletion of brutes over level 50 would kill the BC brutes and the DB's that are run from TM to TM would be useless.

I'm just waiting for the hammer to drop.

Last edited by Subman(R) on Thu 12 Aug 2010, 23:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 21:06

MT just can't comprehend that their game is so unbelievably broken that the only reason it's still alive is because of the cheaters.
Who wants to fight and go through level 10-20 fights and tournaments, it's as equally exciting as reading a book...
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 21:25

well, if my high level brutes are wiped in COM I'm done with the game.
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 22:22

GOML wrote:
Me too Sad Sad I hope no brute in COM will be deleted Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 22:51

GOML wrote:

Ya, I'll quit too. I hope everyone quits.
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 04:51

i would leave if they deleted or reset the brutes but wouldnt really care that much
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 06:38

Well .. As for me .. I really don't care much though .. Cause I don't have super high level brutes .. Would be ok for me If they delete all the brutes as long as they would delete or renew IP's too .. just what bob said .. But I know it would be troulbesome for people here that invested so much money to get their brutes high .. Especially to people who has static IP .. I already enjoyed leveling up a brute with myself using my own IP pool without spending money (though it's not that high cause my IP pool really sucks Razz (would probably reach high enough to get BL if I didn't spend IP's on my level 50 70 and 90 and 200 brutes before I found the brute that I really want and some on my french brute )) ..

BobTheBear wrote:

I certainly agree with that :)
New IP's .. Start from scratch .. Morre chalenging and enjoyable ..

Last edited by gaviel on Fri 13 Aug 2010, 12:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 12:36

gaviel wrote:
Well .. As for me .. I really don't care much though .. Cause I don't have super high level brutes .. Would be ok for me If they delete all the brutes as long as they would delete or renew IP's too .. just what bob said .. But I know it would be troulbesome for people here that invested so much money to get their brutes high .. Especially to static people .. I already enjoyed leveling up a brute with myself using my own IP pool without spending money (though it's not that high cause my IP pool really sucks Razz (would probably reach high enough to get BL if I didn't spend IP's on my level 50 70 and 90 and 200 brutes before I found the brute that I really want and some on my french brute )) ..

BobTheBear wrote:

I certainly agree with that :)
New IP's .. Start from scratch .. Morre challenging and enjoyable ..

Ya, but it would really suck for people like me who have static IP's. Before my ISP changed, I did handmake my own pupils. It got kinda boring but I was glad that I could do it.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 13:31

Quote :
Wir haben schon einiges an Schutzmaßnahmen eingebaut. Aber irgendwie schaffen sie es immer wieder uns zu überlisten
Grin. Sounds odd.

"irgendwie schaffen sie es immer wieder uns zu überlisten" means "somehow they were able to foil us"...

Somehow doesn't fit in the picture.
MT knew very well how to stop BC already long ago. Take for example the replays of BC fights that aren't saved on MT servers in order to relieve them a bit.

IMO this is an April fool's joke probably made by someone who wasn't able to set-up bots and who got frustrated by seeing other people successfully using bots.

Last edited by Sioc on Fri 13 Aug 2010, 13:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 13:33

mybrute is a joke in the last few weeks
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 15:41

as if we are seeing this for the first time scratch . of course not. it is just as sioc wrote a frostraion from some gealous guys.
i expected that the same reset in DE will soon happend in COM if they kept deleting brutes in DE .
But they stoped and gave up right after the first try. the last lvl100+ reset in DE is i believe a frostration and jealousy from MT that Bob and some of the french guys are simply unstoppable
but now MT has nothing to gain from destroying COM.
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 16:04

rico,the future of mybrute looks like this forum background color
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 16:18

lol that is how it looks for me , clearly good future for me Razz
It is only a matter of prespective!!!
Future of mybrute ?? White_10
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 16:22

well mine is black,how come your is white?
Back to top Go down
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 16:34

lol just a fake.

grotesque.
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 16:36

Lol, nice one rico. ehh, blacks my favorite background color. White is hard on my eyes. I have kinda weak eyes Sad

And, what would they gain from destroying com, besides losing a ton of players? its a free game...if they were gonna delete all the high levels, I would rather they did it awhile ago instead of making players work hard leveling up, and then deleting all their hard work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of mybrute ??   Future of mybrute ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of mybrute ??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next