COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer

Go down 
+46
Rapsus
Logical_Alex
matasx8
abat-lm
a947974
Rippraff
spagg68
BobTheBear
Bluesi
Hazihell
jayeeyee
ckl
C0D3
aslan
Picard
trh
Wutzi
Aletz
adatok
OviTron
Biceuri®
Sindiso
Tze
rettungssocke
trons
NixxxoN
Podalive
xteenager
Agireso
blazefire
vladivostoky
flipflip
edu1988
ALPHWON
Pege
pix
10b
Gavy™
CmIsUa
lord.neox
famatisse
F.B.I
vollaufdienuesse
ZeroVsHero
jcelite
Sioc
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
edu1988
edu1988

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 17:35

a947974 wrote:
Hi!
Thanks for the guide and programs but it is not clear enough for me.
Part 1 is easy, nice and working.
Then I created database with SQL workbrench (step-by-step as explained), replaced BC database with it and launched BC.
The problem is: what next?
You say-Launch the fights.
I thought that You mean Actions -> Combats but after I clicked "Combats", nothing happened!
So I tried to do it another way: I deleted the database from BC folder and copied there database from SQL. Now, when i tried to run fights, an error occured:"database 'data/db' not found".
Please explain it one more time for me.
Thank You!

P.S.
You should download BC 1.2.00 and update it to 1.3.00 or download 1.4.01 and depath it with 1.3.00 update?

You need BC 1.2, the BC-decrypter only works with that vers. and older. If you created some pupils with the BC 1.3 or 1.4 you can´t train then because the server is down. You need to import your db from thats BC´s (1.3 and 1.4) and put then in a db vers. 1.2 like Sioc has explained.
Back to top Go down
a947974

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 18:12

Thank You for help but now i understand nothing. In the guide there's only about 1.2 database and nothing about downloading BC 1.2.
I asked the P.S. question because there is no download link to full 1.3(just update).
I don't need to import brutes from 1.3 or 1.4 since I don't have any. I've just created some brutes with WinAutomation, converted obtained list with Mybrute list manager, then with Decrypter and finally converted it into database with SQL Workbrench. The last step was to replace BC 1.3 database with obtained database. Then i ran BC, and when clicked Actions->combats nothing happened. No errors occured by the process. Only thing I want is to train already created pupils.
Thanks again for Your effort to explain it Wink
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 18:55

Set up Sioc's script (i think you already done that)

After you've created some pupils (or if you already have a list) run them though Eumigen's decrypter (and mybrute list manager if the pupils are .DE) to create a .SQL file

Conect to your v1.2 BC database using Squirrel (follow the link to the tutorial, download it, configure it by learning the first 2 steps: 1.Configuring SQuirreL for the Derby Embedded JDBC Driver & 2.Creating an Alias to a Derby database using the Embedded Driver (here instead of having that URL, insert 'jdbc:derby:the_path_to_your_v1.2_db'))

Insert the pupils by oppening Squirrel, connect to your database, open your SQL file (the one generated by the decrypteer), and click the "running man"

The pupils should be inserted in the db Wink

After that copy your database (the one you connected to with Squirrel) to the 'data' folder wherever is the BrutalCombo.jar you'll use for training

Click Actions->Combats and if i was clear enough you should be training your pupils by then Very Happy

EDIT: About the confusion regarding the versions of BC, you have to insert the pupils in a 1.2 database (provided with Sioc's pupilling script) and train with BrutalCombo 1.3 download here
Back to top Go down
a947974

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 20:26

I got pupil list from Winautomation Sioc's script and it's OK.
I tried a few times to set-up squirrel but I gave up. I tried SQLWorkbrench (also described in guide as working!).
So I imported the .sql file into SQL and it looked just like in sample screenshots- so I gues until this point it was correct.
I imported it into empty 1.2.02 database - again I guess I did it correctly because I chcecked "last modified" time of the folder "db" and right after importing it just changed into current time.
Then I tried 2 versions of further behavior:
1) I merged the folders with replacing files in case of theirs' existance.
2)I deleted completly data folder from BC and then copied my data folder in there.
In both cases BC 1.3 ran correcty, but after clicking actions->combats NOTHING happenes. Just like I wouldn't press that button. That's strange, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 22:23

2) was correct.
You can check directly from BC the number of pupils in the database (menu "Statistiques" -> "Brutes par niveau"). If that number is equal to 0, then you've made a mistake when creating the SQL inserts.
Back to top Go down
a947974

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 23:50

Great! We moved one step forward. You were right. BC says I got 0 brutes.
I checked a few brutes from my list in SQL as You explained in this topic.
Spoiler:
But every time it returned correct name.

Then I tried it with only one brute- as explained (two times with diffrent brutes).
The name was decrypted correctly but again BC said that I there's no brutes!
If decrypting names is a 100% working technique, then only thing that could go wrong is inserting brute into database by SQL. I checked connection profile and compared it again with screenshots but everything seems to be OK. Is there any other thing that could go wrong? (I'm not stupid enough to copy database into wrong folder)
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 00:03

I can only think of:
Are you inserting DE brutes? if so you'll need to run them through the mybrute manager after the decrypter
Back to top Go down
a947974

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 00:22

I got only COM brutes.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 08:41

Most likely you have wrong SQL inserts (not only encrypted pupil names but the other part of the SQL insert).
Post a few of your SQL inserts here.
Back to top Go down
a947974

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 10:31

Thanks! I realized that I could write wrong password for pupil but even this seems to be OK.
I got only one insert with all my pupils (I got also 2 test-one-brute inserts).
Spoiler:
I've covered password with "---" but as I wrote I checked if it is correct.
Back to top Go down
abat-lm

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 10:33

thats so complicated. who know simple tool?
Back to top Go down
a947974

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 10:43

Here You can find "Simple Brute Trainer" but it is not as efficient as BC.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 11:13

a947974 wrote:
Thanks! I realized that I could write wrong password for pupil but even this seems to be OK.
I got only one insert with all my pupils (I got also 2 test-one-brute inserts).
Spoiler:
I've covered password with "---" but as I wrote I checked if it is correct.
It looks to me you're still making a mistake either in Squirrel or you're not using a proper BC 1.2.02 database or you're not opening your BC 1.2.02 database with BC 1.3.00.
I could import your SQL inserts without any problem:

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 A74

You can check in Squirrel if the Inserts did work correctly by executing the following SQL statement: select * from brutes
Back to top Go down
a947974

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 11:38

Still not working but I noticed some anomally that can be the key!
When I chceck ammount of brutes a file "derby.log" appears in the BC directory.
Spoiler:
Probably I should enter patch of some file in the last line? I tried to rewrite there path from line above but it didn't help.

Where should I write "select * from brutes"? I use SQLWorkbench
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 12:09

I the SQL window, the same one where you've copied your SQL inserts.
Back to top Go down
a947974

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 12:38

After the last brute I rewrote the line
Spoiler:
In log there is a table:
Code:

NAME            ID      MASTER      LEVEL    PASSWORD    DATE
(BLOB) [...]                          1    correct PW
That's how it looks:
(BLOB) [...] under NAME
1 under LEVEL
my password under PASSWORD
The rest is blank

I suppose it means something went wrong. Maybe the file appearing in BC folder would say something?

Sioc wrote:

It looks to me you're still making a mistake either in Squirrel or you're not using a proper BC 1.2.02 database or you're not opening your BC 1.2.02 database with BC 1.3.00.

I'm sure that I use the database downloaded with the puppiling script (1.2.02) and I'm sure that I place this DB in BC folder.
I'm just not sure about SQL but I got no idea what exackly is wrong
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 13:02

You should get something like:

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 A75

Otherwise you didn't submit your SQL requests correctly.
If that's what you get then you didn't use the correct BC versions.
Back to top Go down
a947974

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 13:33

That's exackly how it looks like! So it turns out that BC version was wrong. I could bet that SQL was.
I'll try to reinstall it (but note that when BC loaded there was version 1.3.00 written).
Just please tell me if I do it correctly.
Sioc wrote:

[*]Download the Brutal Combo 1.3.00 version here, and replace the "data" folder with the one obtained from the SQL inserts.
Since in mentioned topic there is no already installed 1.3.00 I did as described:
1. Downloaded "Complete 1.2.00 version (only for the initial setup)."
2. Downloaded "Update 1.3.00"
3. Merged folders.
4. Removed database.
5. Inserted DB made wih SQL

Then I tried to download ready BC 1.3.00. I've found one with google (here) but with the same result!

BC still shows 0 brutes and still creates derby.log after checking ammount of brutes.

Last edited by a947974 on Sat 05 Mar 2011, 21:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abat-lm

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 19:50

i have two quetions sioc :)

1: i use Winautomation start the "[Release]PupillingBot.xml".it really run fast.but my id never change,it means mybrute cant get exp from this pupil.how can i do that let it change id?

2: when it input the pupils' name , it have 4 code.
Back to top Go down
a947974

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 20:40

abat-Im:
1. You menan IP, right? Find file "RouterReconnect.bat" in folder that You extracted. Replace it with this program: Router Reconnect (You will need to unrar it into folder with script and rename RouterReconnect.exe to RouterReconnect.bat. If this won't work, try to look here or here.

I don't understand the second question.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 22:07

a947974 wrote:
BC still shows 0 brutes and still creates derby.log after checking ammount of brutes.
My guess would be a faulty Java installation. Uninstall Java, run CCleaner, reinstall Java.
If it still doesn't work we can handle this per PM.
Back to top Go down
abat-lm

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 03:02

a947974 wrote:
abat-Im:
1. You menan IP, right? Find file "RouterReconnect.bat" in folder that You extracted. Replace it with this program: Router Reconnect (You will need to unrar it into folder with script and rename RouterReconnect.exe to RouterReconnect.bat. If this won't work, try to look here or here.

i am trying the 1th

2.it have captcha when my brute has more than 100 pupils.
Back to top Go down
abat-lm

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 03:24

a947974 wrote:
abat-Im:

hi,a9
i have download the reconnect.zip in your first 'here'.but how to use it in Winautomation ?
Back to top Go down
a947974

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 10:38

First You must make sure that it works. Enter any page that can chcek Your's IP (for example here) write down Your IP, run Reconnect.bat manually (do not run Winautomation yet!) and refresh IP-checking page. If Your IP has changed, then You must place RouterReconnect.bat in in the right folder. I'll explain:
In the Winautomation You need to find following line.
COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 P110
(It's an image from sioc's tutorial at the begining)
Find that line in Your Winautomation. Double-click it and write patch to the folder where Pupilling scipt is. You have to place RouterReconnect.bat in the same folder. Probably there is already a file called "RouterReconnect.bat" but if You right click it and select "edit" (in notepad) You'll se that it's empty (or with instructions to create it Yoursefl). Delete it and place working "RouterReconnect.bat" instead.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
matasx8
matasx8

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 10:43

to compicated
COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 Credz_11
COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 Snapsh17
COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 F_bmp10
COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 Team10
Back to top Go down
http://matasxcs.mybrute.com/cellule
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next