My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!

Go down 
+16
pdsharpj
ellindor
Rippraff
mantis33
Caedes
sevid
ckl
Legend
xteenager
S4nt0S
Teethymo
Teapot
Tama
NixxxoN
grizzlism
Rico
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tama
Tama

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 12:09

A lot. When Ludo <3, untouch with 20+ agi steals my club, you can consider he has 5 agi without untouch. It affects both agility and speed.
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 13:41

Damn, it even takes the dodge % from Untouchable ? Oo
Is this reduction common to all the heavy weapons or is club by far the worst ?
Because (even if I don't know how muche agi difference between the character makes 1% dodge) 15 agi plus 30% dodge is a lot.
Makes it realist though.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 15:19

yes all heavy weapons , stone hammer is the worst Agi + Speed reducer , then Flail , then clubs, then Morning Star, then Mamouth bone, then hachet...
but watch this Very Happy
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/101822918?chk=76b0
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 16:59

Hmm.
So basically any heavy weapon on an Untouchable Brute is to forbid or would it get some exeption(s) ?
I mean if you get a heavy weapon and then you can get Untouchable, of course you'll take it.
But if you get untouchable first, is there any circumstance making you mind take a heavy weapon as you usually don't get the same weapon all the match ?
Getting Perseverance ?
Fleau because it's so cheated ?

Or just go without heavy weapons because it would be such a waste of potential ?
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 17:08

for untouches
only heavy weapon id take is flail
other than that, the sai is perfect( my chunko :) )
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 21:11

Does anyone know how many fights can be stored in the "Mes combats favoris" page?
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 21:12

Rippraff wrote:
Does anyone know how many fights can be stored in the "Mes combats favoris" page?
Unlimited i think
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 21:56

Here you can see Noemie's only weapon :
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103736613?chk=fe35
She has untouch but without feline.

Here you can see Adrien stealing Tanya's hammer :
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103752960?chk=ffca
He's pure feline + untouch.

Untouch are better with light weapons like whip, sai...

Rippraff wrote:

I think there isn't really a number. I feel like they erased the oldest ones from time to time to have more free space in the servers.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 22:04

Tama wrote:
I feel like they erased the oldest ones from time to time to have more free space in the servers.
If they delete the eldest ones from your page then there's a maximum number as I still have ALL my fights in my accounts. Wink
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 22:15

Tama wrote:

I see.
So I guess in Noemie's case it's mostly to avoid being striked until she takes out her weapon or helping in case a thief/disarm happens.

Does anyone know approximatively for how much agi over opponent's one you gain 1% dodge ?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 03:40

Caedes wrote:
Tama wrote:

I see.
So I guess in Noemie's case it's mostly to avoid being striked until she takes out her weapon or helping in case a thief/disarm happens.

Does anyone know approximatively for how much agi over opponent's one you gain 1% dodge ?
from my 3 untoutchables who all have at least 30 agility at lvl20 or higher. they mostly dodge perfectly against every brute which has half of their Agility 15 or less , and of course they dodge less if you have a weapon in your hands.
but there is 2 exceptions:
1- Martial Arts brutes can easily hit untoutchables even if they have low Agility (i dont know why but in my experiance of all fights i saw Martial Arts has a little bit affect of Implacable on untoutchables)
2- Perseverant: that is the real pain in the a$$ for untoutchables Sad
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 04:00

What does

SELECT * FROM User WHERE id = 599032 FOR UPDATE Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction

mean?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 04:53

can you expilan more where and when did you get this. is it an Error ???
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 05:03

I clicked on the button to fight someone in the arena, but the page wouldn't load, so I went into another tab to wait. I went back to the tab and the message was in a box, like the box that appears when a brute gets when it completes ten fights.

It went back to normal after that.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 05:16

well i would explain it that the opponent you were trying to fight in your training has got a new level while or seconds before you were choosing him and then you got this Error because you can not fight him with 1 lvl differance scratch
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 06:51

Thank you for explaining. :)

What's vandalisme?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 07:26

Teapot wrote:
Thank you for explaining. :)

What's vandalisme?
its the same Skill "sabotage" in Mybrute.com but just with a diffrent name in muxxu.
if it gets offered , you have to take it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 07:44

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 02:16

fuck you

Last edited by grizzlism on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 04:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 09:31

well i dont care which dog was A, B or C. the important thing is it did great job.
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/104840837?chk=e63b Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 11:17

grizzlism wrote:
dogB did a multihit (2 hits) in this fight.
so maybe dogC isn't the multi hit one? Or maybe it's just a fluke.
don't know if it's just because low level brutes with low agility compared to dog. I will have to keep my eye on him.
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/104754752?chk=d69c
another multihit fight:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/104755041?chk=cfd3
actually, the next one too Shocked
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/104755165?chk=4503

ONLY ONE dog can mutli hit
so not dog c
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 12:03

It's A or B for multi-hit. My Tsukihime hasn't a dog C.
And one of them likes to hit a lot yeah.

Still prefer cats. 🐱
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 13:11

Tama wrote:

Still prefer cats. 🐱

LOL - me too. Very Happy

🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱

Have to say though - this does not look much like a cat to me.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 13:32

fuck youd.

Last edited by grizzlism on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 04:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 13:36

you guys are getting a headache over nothing. it will never make any diffrence wether you will refuse a dog because it cant multi hit or such . right?????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next