My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

BC Decrypter specific tut request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antonlabz
antonlabz

BC Decrypter specific tut request Empty
PostSubject: BC Decrypter specific tut request   BC Decrypter specific tut request Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 02:43

Hi,

I've been researching over and over on how to use Eumigen's BC Decrypter to put hand-made pupils into a database and I still can't get it...

I've checked forums and googled it and such but i've only been able to find guides on how to create databases in squirrel, or setting environments or classpaths..

So what i made this thread for is that i'm looking for a straight answer, meaning i was hoping someone could maybe spend a few minutes of his/her time and write up a step-by-step guide, which is specifically aimed on teaching someone how to insert a bc database into squirrel and then adding pupils or whatever.

Sorry for my hopelessness in not knowing enough about scripting, I'm only 16 and still learning about scripts after all!! Laughing

I would really appreciate any help or advice that is to be given,

Antonlabz. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: BC Decrypter specific tut request   BC Decrypter specific tut request Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 06:01

If you have set up Squirrel then you've done all the hard work.

Eumigen has made a pretty clear tutorial on how to add handmade pupils to a BC database in section "Now let's add handmade pupils to a BC-databse (Button SQL-Inserts)" of his release topic: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/tutorial-eumigen-s-brutal-combo-decrypter-v-103-final-t6049.htm

NOTE: The Decrypter does not work for Brutal Combo 1.3+. You can only insert brutes in a BC 1.2.02 database. The procedure is decribed in the second spoiler of this post: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/com-fr-es-de-browser-pupilling-script-com-fr-es-de-server-free-bc-trainer-t10032.htm

No need to write another tutorial, all required information is described in much detail in these posts.
Back to top Go down
antonlabz
antonlabz

PostSubject: Re: BC Decrypter specific tut request   BC Decrypter specific tut request Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 06:56

The problem I am having is that i don't know how to connect a bc database to squirrel as shown in the second screen shot of the first link you posted.
Back to top Go down
antonlabz
antonlabz

PostSubject: Re: BC Decrypter specific tut request   BC Decrypter specific tut request Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 08:05

Even a small tutorial on how to connect/make bc database using squirrel would be really helpful
Back to top Go down
antonlabz
antonlabz

PostSubject: Re: BC Decrypter specific tut request   BC Decrypter specific tut request Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 08:43

nevermind, I found out how by reading one of Eumigen's older threads. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BC Decrypter specific tut request   BC Decrypter specific tut request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BC Decrypter specific tut request
Page 1 of 1