My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final

Go down 
+36
NixxxoN
seak
OviTron
fryss
Biceuri®
Elido
scoobba
Jean_herce
Sioc
b3t4nc0urt
AlnicZ27
Gavy™
Crator
Neutrino
bamb@m
Subman(R)
argus
Captain
Yaboirobby
bboy_kurei
Stsin
xteenager
redneck-giant99
niall0s
dentdesabre
Rippraff
kenichiro
Stjanypwnitsch
Nasic
M4yh3m
mystorage
silverx123
CmIsUa
Rubal1
BobTheBear
Eumigen
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Empty
PostSubject: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 21:05

----------- edit 2 -----------
Final released, Links are at the bottom of this Post Wink
----------- /edit 2 -----------

First I hope the Admin and the Mods did not mind that I opend a new tread, but this new version is a 'quantum jump' of the BC-Decrypter, I just try to hold it clearly represented.
But if the Admin or Mods do not want a new thread they may join it to the old one.

Second I want to say Thank You to all Donators!

Now, here it is, the Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter Version 1.03
[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Rv1h3gt4

And here a sreenshot of the tool:
[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final 1krwpnf5

List of fatures:
  • SQL-Inserts
  • DB-Importfile
  • repair Brutenames
  • del. double Brutes
  • get Names
  • get Masters

IMPORTANT
But before you can use all this you have to be a little common with Squirrel and it's File-Export.

The easiest way for me is it to connect to a databse and select the SQL-Tab to do all my Export-Jobs.
[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final 57gd86n8
I export the whole database by using this statement:
Code:
SELECT * FROM Brutes

Just make sure that you uncheck the checkbox called Limit rows!
After clicking the 'running man' I use the right mouse-button to export the hole table to a TXT-file.
You have to select Export CVS / MS Excel ..., the following dialog appears
[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Kn1wjhbr

The picture ^^^ shows my default settings that are fine for BC-Decrypter. If your settings are the same you only have to choose a propper filename to get the data exported.

The Exported File should look like this:
Code:
NAME;ID;MASTER;LEVEL;PASSWORD;DATE
da  bf  53  78  8e  1d  16  4e  b0  3a  36  0b  67  96  dc  8c  c4  d3;768898;;5;myPW;2009-11-16
9b  bf  4c  77  8c  59  1e  46  a1  37  38  c2  25  de  dc  89  ef;584242;;4;myPW;2009-11-16
c4  eb  4b  20  86  47  44  40  b2  23  ff  0d  79  d4  dc  8c  f2  d3;801740;;5;myPW;2009-11-16

or this:
Code:
NAME;ID;MASTER;LEVEL;PASSWORD;DATE
cbfc4429d51f454fbe3ff62543;460448;;1;myPW;2009-10-30
cbfc4422d91e4a7cbc25662543;185816;;1;myPW;2009-10-30
cbfc4426d0194e5ca634772543;687438;;1;myPW;2009-10-30

both formats work fine for BC-Decrypter Very Happy.

Now lets get the encoded Names for the pupils (Button get Names)
You need the just exported file as input for BC-Decrypter. Start the BC-Decrypter an choose get Names. In the dialog use the button with the three dots [...] to select the exported file. After that click the get Brutename button.
A moment later a message box appears, the message is names decodet!.
The name of the file ends on .txt.txt and it contains the real decoded names of the brutes as shown below:
Code:
NAME;ID;MASTER;LEVEL;PASSWORD;DATE;Klarname;Domaene
9af91e778d5a0e4dbd2d3fec70d4dc8aee;231909;;8;myPW;2009-11-20;4v9fmpshdsboap;ES
d4ed1770d4421b53b339450566dddc8aee;906157;;8;myPW;2009-11-20;zb0a4hfvwekfwy;ES

If the BC-Decrypter throws a message like wrong file format you have to use a file like this as input for the BC-Decrypter because the choosen function needs the encrypted name for the selected feature.

TIPP This function creates a file named *_IDsByDomain.txt. This file makes it posible to filter the pupils on their domain (COM, FR or ES) Wink
You can select the pupils of a domain by using this SQL-Statement:
Code:
SELECT * FROM Brutes WHERE ID IN(123, 234, 345, ...)
And now you will imagine whats the bracket for in the txt file ...

ATTENTION, the ID for the brutes is not unique!! That means, if you delete pupils on their ID's you may loose a few pupils, the amount is about 0.1% but it's there. To prevent this you have to do a export on the ID's, in this case you have about 0.1% unwanted pupils in your databese, and that's a good rate Wink

Now let's join databases (Button DB-Importfile)
You need a normal export-file to join databases.
Open the export-file by clicking on the button with the three dots [...].
Click the create DB-Import button and wait for the finished message.
After the Message was shown you should have a file named like *.txt.sql with a content like this:
Code:
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'9ded506b871c294cb221355160c9dc89ef',2,'myPW');
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'd7b61f24d9530a4db4253c0b28d6dc89ef',2,'myPW');
When you have that file you can import the data to any BC-Folder you want. Just start Squirrel, connect to the database, select the SQL Tab, select the menu Session / File / open to open the SQL-File. After you opend the SQL-File you have to click the little running man, and the data will be add to the opend database Very Happy

Now let's add handmade pupils to a BC-databse (Button SQL-Inserts)
You need a handmade File of this format to add pupils made outside BC:
Code:
myNewBrute001;2;myPW
myNewBrute002;3;
myNewBrute003;3;myPW
It is an easy format, you list the name of the brute, the level of the brute and the password seperated by a semicolon, thats all. If you dont have a password for the brute, so just let it free but keep the semicolon at teh end, as shown in row 2.

If you have created the file, select it by clicking on the Button with the 3 dots. Select the Domain the brutes are for (COM, FR or ES) and click the create SQL-Inserts Button. After the finish message you will find a *.sql file in the folder your *.txt file is located. The content of the file looks like this:
Code:
Code:
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'9ded506b871c294cb221355160c9dc89ef',2,'myPW');
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'd7b61f24d9530a4db4253c0b28d6dc89ef',2,'myPW');

With this file you can add the brutes to every BC-database you want. Just start Squirrel, connect to the database, select the SQL Tab, select the menu Session / File / open to open the SQL-File. After you opend the SQL-File you have to click the little running man, and the data will be add to the opend database Very Happy

Now let's repair Brutenames with capital letters (Button repair Brutenames)
You need a normal Squirrel export-file to repair the brutenames with upercase letters.
After you have got the export-file you select it by using the 3 dots button [...]. After the selection is done you click on the button named repair Brute-Names. When the finish message appears, you will find a new SQL-file in the folder your export-file is located. In this case you use a empty database to add this pupils with repaired names. The procedure is as before, just start Squirrel, connect to the empty database, select the SQL Tab, select the menu Session / File / open to open the SQL-File. After you opend the SQL-File you have to click the little running man, and the data will be add to the empty database.

Now let's delete double Brutenames (Button del. double Brutenames)
You will love this feature If you join databases that are not realy started with empty databses. In this case you get double entries of brutenames in the database and the import runs on an error. Fixing this by hand is hard work, but I will show you how you can get thru this mess Wink Get the Squirrel export-files of all databases to get joined. Use the get Names function on all export-files. After that's done you have to merge the txt-files with the decoded brutenames into one big file.
If you have got the big one, select it by using the 3 dots button and click the button delete double Entries. After the finish message was shown you will get a fine new SQL-file without double brutenames. As before, you have to add this file to an empty database. Just start Squirrel, connect to the empty database, select the SQL Tab, select the menu Session / File / open to open the SQL-File. After you opend the SQL-File you have to click the little running man, and the data will be add to the empty database.

Now let's get the Masters for the pupils (Button get Masters)
To use this function you have to use the get Names function before to get a file named *.txt.txt including the pupils names. After this is done you need a little time because all HTML pages of the pupils cellule will be downloaded. This needs most time on this function. On my internet-connection i need about 6 minutes to download 1000 HTML-pages, that makes about an hour on 10000 pupils. This function actually could not been stopped, the only way is to kill the process with the Task Manager Wink After the HTML-pages are downloaded, it takes only a few minutes to analyse the HTML-pages and get the masters names. In my case about 2 mins per 10000 pupils Very Happy.
As result of this function you get two new txt-files in the tempHTML folder. This files are called:
  • BrutesAndMasters.txt
  • MastersAndIds.txt

The first file shows the master of each pupil, the second file shows the ID's for the masters, collected in nice brackets again Wink
You can use this data to make your selections and exports on the database to seperate the pupils of a special master.

ATTENTION, the ID for the brutes is not unique!! That means, if you delete pupils on their ID's you may loose a few pupils, the amount is about 0.1% but it's there. To prevent this you have to do a export on the ID's, in this case you have about 0.1% unwanted pupils in your databese, and that's a good rate Wink

----------- edit -----------
Mirror added because of problems with fuxxing rapidshare
----------- /edit -----------

----------- edit 2 -----------
Final released, Links are edited to point to the Final-Release Wink
----------- /edit 2 -----------

!!! It's D-Day !!!
And here comes the link: BC-Decrypter V 1.03 Final
And here comes a mirror: BC-Decrypter V 1.03 Final

enjoy
Eumigen

Last edited by Eumigen on Sat 16 Jan 2010, 19:27; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 21:11

I have no problem with a new thread for this.

It'll allow you to debug it with the beta-testers and keep it clean separate.

Just adding this comment so the other mods can see it.

:)

(PS .... good job!)
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 22:14

BobTheBear wrote:
I have no problem with a new thread for this.
thanx a lot for keeping this thread single Very Happy

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Rubal1
Rubal1

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 22:25

Damn Finally !!

Thanks so much Eumigen !! Very Happy

cheerz
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 22:35

Great Job :)

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 22:51

thank you so much.... good tools... cheers
Back to top Go down
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 23:14

thanks eumigen.. cant wait to get public release!!

cheers! cheers
Back to top Go down
M4yh3m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 03:16

hi eumi really good job

but have you tested under win7?

i have this prob at the installation

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Bc-decrypter4zy4
Back to top Go down
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 03:19

M4yh3m wrote:
hi eumi really good job

em..same here i try to add comdlg32 at system32 but still fail... (now im using win7)
i have to use in virtualPC with XP install and work great.... :)
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 08:22

M4yh3m wrote:
hi eumi really good job

No, because nobody was buying me one, so I dont have Win7 Wink
But It should run under Win7 too, because Win7 will support VB6 progs.

M4yh3m wrote:

Sorry for that, but there is no Installation, only the exe Wink
But this is a known problem on all alpha-state operation systems, missing components No

You can try to fix it, you can look on first Page (my 3. Post) of this Thread to find out how to do that.
Or you manage it as silverx123 wrote.

The program should run from Win98SE to Win7, I tested it under Win2k, WinXP and Vista, the other tests may others do, because I dont have Virtual Mashines of other Operation Systems ...

-------------- edit ---------------
I just found on Google that you have to deaktivate the useraccountcontrol???? (in german Benutzerkontensteuerung) to do that, sorry I dont know the correct word in english ...

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
M4yh3m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 15:33

so i solved the problem with this download klick

unpack the 2 data´s in there into c: windows/system32 folder and it runs
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 16:28

Stupid quistion: where is the download link to the new version of this? Bounce
Back to top Go down
M4yh3m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 16:35

so i have the next problem under win7 64bit. squirrel doenst work

have anyone an idea
Back to top Go down
Stjanypwnitsch

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 16:50

Nasic wrote:

So thats all for now, more to come tomorrow ...
And remember, the donators get the tool first, 5 days later the link will be posted here for all others.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 21:50

@M4yh3m,
sorry I dont have 64bit Windows and I'm not the developer of Squirrel, so I could not help.

@Stjanypwnitsch,
thanx a lot for your comment on that question Wink

@all,
the Tut was just updated, I hope I will have a topic an all the features of the new version of BC-Decrypter.
Please post your questions here, I will try to answer them ...

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 22:42

Stjanypwnitsch wrote:
Nasic wrote:

So thats all for now, more to come tomorrow ...
And remember, the donators get the tool first, 5 days later the link will be posted here for all others.

Very Happy
What do you mean? I'm still oblivious after this message, you only get it if you donate it or something? I'm just asking for a download link to this...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 23:34

A small group have been given a copy early. Beta testers if you like.

It will go on general release in a few days.

Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 23:48

Thanks Eumigen!

I kicked out the excess baggage from my data files. cheers
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 00:05

@Eumigen

I told you in the past that the ID isn't unique. I'm wondering why you didn't take the chance and improve the code and make it 100% accurate?
As the names are the primary key and therefore unique (the only value btw which is unique) why not take another row instead of the ID?

Instead of *_IDsByDomain.txt --> *_NamesByDomain.txt
Code:
SELECT * FROM Brutes WHERE Name IN (X'9af91e778d5a0e4dbd2d3fec70d4dc8aee', X'd4ed1770d4421b53b339450566dddc8aee', X'cbfc4429d51f454fbe3ff62543', ...)

The size of the sql files will grow a bit, but as we all know, size doesn't matter, especially when we're talking about simple text files.

It's not only that I don't like the idea of losing just one single exp pupil only because he has the same ID as a bad one, it's mainly because the get Master function will not work as expected for those of us who are not willing to give wasusuge or others more points as they deserve.

The guys from brutal combo earn exp from every pupil we create for them, which is okay for me as this is the benefit for their work. But that's it!
I haven't and will not create any exp by training their pupils!!!

With the return of the unnamed I deleted every entry of my opponents list, after I get rid of the wrong pupils I train my pupils.
And here's where the problem starts: As long as you haven't trained your pupils they don't have an ID, better say the ID is 0.

As a result you will get an entry after running get Master which looks like this
Code:
THEDevil;COM (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, ...)
As you can imagine, pretty useless. Wink

Stick with the names and you solve all of the problems. :)

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 00:19

BobTheBear wrote:
A small group have been given a copy early. Beta testers if you like.

It will go on general release in a few days.

Simple as that.
Ah thanks, all I needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 07:06

Hi Rippraff,
Rippraff wrote:
@Eumigen

I told you in the past that the ID isn't unique. I'm wondering why you didn't take the chance and improve the code and make it 100% accurate?
I know that, we have discuss that via pm, and I wrote it in my Tut as you can see in the first post of this thread. For me it is nearly accurate, because the fault is 1 out of 1000, and by exporting your pupils you will not lose one of them, only got 0.1% more as needed.

On the other hand I did not had the time to change it in that state of develloping, because I was surprised on the rush on my auction in the last few days Wink

Rippraff wrote:

With the return of the unnamed I deleted every entry of my opponents list, after I get rid of the wrong pupils I train my pupils.
And here's where the problem starts: As long as you haven't trained your pupils they don't have an ID, better say the ID is 0.

As a result you will get an entry after running get Master which looks like this
Code:
THEDevil;COM (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, ...)
As you can imagine, pretty useless. Wink
OK, now I see, my solution on this problem is a bit defferent, therefore I dont have that problem, my opponents-list hast got only opponents for that domain I like to create pupils, so I got 3 opponents-lists. And I train the pupils on the next two days, all pupils with level < 3 get kicked out of the database, and done Wink The rest is done by the get masters function, because of the traing the brutes have a ID and can be seperated by this.

Rippraff wrote:

Stick with the names and you solve all of the problems. :)

Just my two cents.
Thanx for your explanation of the problem, I will try to fix it for the next version and dont worry, next version will be free again!

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 11:54

Eumigen wrote:
OK, now I see, my solution on this problem is a bit defferent, therefore I dont have that problem, my opponents-list hast got only opponents for that domain I like to create pupils, so I got 3 opponents-lists. And I train the pupils on the next two days, all pupils with level < 3 get kicked out of the database, and done Wink
Maybe you misunderstood here, you have the same problem as everybody else and the way you describe it is no solution at all. Wink
This will only work if your BC "partner" is playing on opposite sites. It will not work if your are a French player and wasusuge is in their slots, nor if you're playing on My Brute and the unnamed is your "partner", same goes for El Bruto.

You can't separate them without knowing the master of the pupils and currently means you need to train them first, which results in 1-2 exp for your "partner" for every pupil you've created, no matter how your opponent list looks like. I guess btw all longtime players are smart enough to have different opponent.txt files. Wink

Quote :
Thanx for your explanation of the problem
Your welcome and thanks for sharing this with us! :)
Back to top Go down
dentdesabre
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 19:52

Rippraff wrote:
the get Master function will not work as expected for those of us who are not willing to give wasusuge or others more points as they deserve.

The guys from brutal combo earn exp from every pupil we create for them, which is okay for me as this is the benefit for their work. But that's it!
I haven't and will not create any exp by training their pupils!!!
well, I must say i don't agree with that : brutal combo was designed precisely to have the pupils of wasusuge trained by our dear customers with their database mates. think of it as "VAT included"... now would you really think of cheating on the IRS ?

more seriously, i should have thought of a more advanced encrytion scheme -- i just never thought brutal combo would be successful to be a target for hackers. what actually surprises me now is that no one has managed to do a tax-free version of brutal combo yet... although it is actually much easier than it seems (and certainly will be much easier to use than this)

to boost your creativity, i offer 24 hours of brutal combo upping (at the time of writing, enough xp to get from level 1 to level 100) to anybody who achieves this. do it quick before brutal borg takes over the brute creation market ! i'll even give a hint : you'll need a java decompiler (i guess eumigen would know that) but also a java compiler and 7zip (or winzip or whatever can open and create zip file)
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 20:00

can i enter Wink

too easy, pm sent
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 20:06

dentdesabre wrote:
to boost your creativity, i offer 24 hours of brutal combo upping (at the time of writing, enough xp to get from level 1 to level 100) to anybody who achieves this. do it quick before brutal borg takes over the brute creation market ! i'll even give a hint : you'll need a java decompiler (i guess eumigen would know that) but also a java compiler and 7zip (or winzip or whatever can open and create zip file)
Hi dentdesabre,
could you please describe this on another way, because my english is not so good and I dont understand the target of this competition, sorry for that, but I'm a coder, not a translator Wink
I'm intested to get the 24hours of BC upping, I have java decompiler, NetBeans and different ZIP-Tools on start Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next