My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Twitchy & Scritchy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xteenager
xteenager

Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitchy & Scritchy   Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 22:17

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/121111055?chk=b188

sorry had to post it
flawless win for chuck Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Twitchy & Scritchy   Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 22:21

xteenager wrote:

sorry had to post it

lol! I know he's everywhere but... ^^
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Twitchy & Scritchy   Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 22:23

Tama wrote:
xteenager wrote:

sorry had to post it

lol! I know he's everywhere but... ^^

OPS!
lol! lol!

my bad
chunko!

When you are used to have 3 main brutes named chuck, chunko, and charger, you always get mixed up!
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Twitchy & Scritchy   Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 14:33

Yeah, this is why I'm posting for Scritchy. Good brute, but lacks somewhat, and not a whole lot of room to change her path.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Twitchy & Scritchy   Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 15:17

Some updates here because I'm still playing these two. Here's Twitchy's last tourney win:

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/167618211?chk=753a

This may be the best destiny. Herc, Trident, Epee, Cri, Fouet, Sang-chaud, 6eme, and Arts Martiaux by level 11. As always, he lacks defense, but he gets Survie at 16 and Bouclier at 20. A good force, and a relatively good agilite, which makes a huge difference for him, getting a couple combos and a dodge or two really makes a big difference.

Scritchy is still in the same state, good destiny through AM at 14 but then not much special. I found one path with Pugnace, one with Feline, and neither one made a huge difference. This time I'm going back to the one where I took the lance at 18 and won -- will either take it and continue on, or turn it down and see what else there is.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Twitchy & Scritchy   Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 14:47

Scritchy got "du faucon" trophy with this fight: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/172338809?chk=44e0
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Twitchy & Scritchy   Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 17:00

Been a long time since I updated this thread. Twitchy has finally found his path, I think, with this one that gets him bouclier at level 20:
Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Screen13
Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Screen12

He has won his tourney and now I'm exploring beyond level 20 to see what he gets. His destiny has been nuts, with just about every skill under the sun, but many paths I've been unable to find again. This one, in fact, I found at Berserk rank and couldn't get back again. He's had one with tete-de-fer and bouclier, one with sai and potion, one with armure and vitalite, one with poireau, one with marteau, one with maitre on his epee, and on and on. His early ranks were very short, so I might go back and try to reproduce some of his earlier paths so I can extend them and see how they match up, but this one is as good as any I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Twitchy & Scritchy   Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 22:03

Updates on these two. Scritchy is now my second Legend Brutale! I will post her path sometime soon. Basically she went back to a path she took at Poing and explored it a little more, got Tornado at 25. Now she's struggling through the tough middle levels before she gets shield/armor/MA and starts destroying everyone.

Twitchy has ranked up to Dentist and really needs that one last rank. After the destiny above, which is really the best he's got, I took him all the way up to 26 and didn't see too much. I got Filet/agilite at 22 and took agilite, because he has Cri already, but it would probably be fine for him to have both. Taking agilite gets him some nice force points and Potion Tragique, which helps his weak PV, but you know what would be better? Contre, of course. Or Increvable. Or Pugnace. Or Vandalisme. Or Vitalite. Or Armure. Any number of things.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Twitchy & Scritchy   Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 20:50

So I've got Twitchy leveled up again and he's 21 but hasn't won his tourney. I decided to change his path at Survie, and got Frappe Eclair. Fascinating really, it boosted his rapidite from 15 to 27 and suddenly he was getting three sang-chaud attacks instead of just two. Really powerful for him, and another rapidite next level plus shuriken means he really lets loose in sang-chaud. But you know what? It doesn't win tourneys at all. If he had vandalisme, it would, but he doesn't. So this is not the path for him.

Scritchy is still trying to find the best path, and is also at level 21 without a win. She has sang-chaud and filet but nothing great, certainly nothing better than the dentiste path where she had 6th/pugnace/tornade at level 22. Looks like contre is just not out there for her, which is too bad, because she would rule with contre/choc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitchy & Scritchy   Twitchy & Scritchy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twitchy & Scritchy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Brutes Threads & Destiny Analysis-
Jump to: