My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

MyBrute Manager BUG?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jayeeyee
jayeeyee

MyBrute Manager BUG? Empty
PostSubject: MyBrute Manager BUG?   MyBrute Manager BUG? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 11:23

Everytime I click on the "Start Fight" button, the fight loads and finishes but the results are not saved. I will always have 3 remaining fights left. I have MBLM set up to fight pupils 2 level lower than my brutes. Is this a bug on MT's side or on my side?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Manager BUG?   MyBrute Manager BUG? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 12:17

What application are you referring to?
I guess Brutal Combo and not MyBrute List Manager (MBLM). MBLM cannot run any fight.

If the fights are not being done with Brutal Combo it means you've made a mistake while encrypting your brute names (e.g. wrong password).
Back to top Go down
jayeeyee
jayeeyee

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Manager BUG?   MyBrute Manager BUG? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 14:08

No. I meant MBLM. I know it doesn't run fights.. but it helps me initiate quick fights based on the opponent list I created. When I do the quick fights, it doesn't register and I always have 3 remaining fights left. The only way around it is to fight pupils in the MT arena.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Manager BUG?   MyBrute Manager BUG? Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 14:45

You probably mean "MyBrute N fights", not the MyBrute List Manager.

From the description release topic:
Sioc wrote:
DOS command-line tool to check the remaining fights of a DE (only) pupil.
As an output it writes a file containing the remaining number of fights of a pupil, its level, and its 6 arena opponent names.
Useful for training bots in order to determine if the pupil has fights and if it is too high level for fighting.
you see that it is not supposed to do the fights, or to register your brutes, or to bring you a pudding, or any other wonder. It is only supposed to output a text file containing the number of remaining fights and the opponents of the arena. Was useful before we could find a way to use Brutal Combo to do the fights. Now it's pretty useless and you shouldn't have to use it unless you want to create your own browser based trainer (which would be anyway way too slow compared to BC).
Note as well you can't fight twice against the same opponent the same day for the same brute. If you try, you'll end up with exactly the same symptom as you wrote (still all fights remaining).

Otherwise I may not quite understand the way you would be using the MyBrute List Manager.
Back to top Go down
jayeeyee
jayeeyee

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Manager BUG?   MyBrute Manager BUG? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 02:57

Thats the issue, I haven't fought any pupils and the browser based trainer still says I have 3 fights remaining. It's basically a fresh fight but it never goes through. I have a couple of specific brutes I train with MBLM due to personal preferences... thats the only reason.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Manager BUG?   MyBrute Manager BUG? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 05:02

Ok. Going nowhere.

This has nothing to do with MyBrute List Manager (MBLM) since MBLM cannot train any pupils.

This has nothing to do with any of my tools since none of them that is currently supported is made for autofight purposes.

Unless you can explain in a comprehensible manner if the problem is related to any of my tools and what the problem is nobody will be able to provide an answer I fear.

jayeeyee wrote:
I haven't fought any pupils and the browser based trainer still says I have 3 fights remaining
Which is totally normal.
jayeeyee wrote:
It's basically a fresh fight but it never goes through.
Going through with what?
jayeeyee wrote:
I have a couple of specific brutes I train with MBLM due to personal preferences...
MBLM cannot train any brute. It is not made for training purposes.
Back to top Go down
jayeeyee
jayeeyee

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Manager BUG?   MyBrute Manager BUG? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 05:36

You're killing me here Sioc. I know MyBrute Manager doesn't help me train pupils in a "automated" way. And to make sure we're talking about the same web-browser based tool here.. its: http://www.gamertoolz.com/mybrute/mybrutemanager/

The only thing MBM does remotely close to training (if you let me call it that) is to load a quick fight/start fight button (which the user ultimately have to press) from a list of enemy pupils you save. I have a list of opponents from level 6 to level 14 for my brutes to fight (from the quick/start fight loading screen) I set MBM to choose pupils 2 level lower for my brute to fight.. I have at least 3 different pupils per level category.

I know I have set up MBM correctly because it worked before with no issues. Until yesterday, all the enemy pupils that were loaded with MBM for the quick/start fight button didn't work. I tried fighting all 3 of them per specific level and the results never registered. I'll wait till this Tech. maintenance is over to see if the problem is still there.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Manager BUG?   MyBrute Manager BUG? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 16:49

omg, I see now: MBM <> MBLM.
MBLM = MyBrute List Manager (the tool by Sioc)
MBM = MyBrute Manager (not a tool by Sioc)

I've corrected the title of your topic accordingly.

Regarding your problem, I do not use this feature therefore I cannot help unfortunately.
Anyway if you're running fights (with Brutal Combo) at the same time one of your XP pupils gains a level it will skip your fight.
Maybe someone else will be able to help?
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Manager BUG?   MyBrute Manager BUG? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 16:58

uninstall, reboot and reinstall.

or

System restore to a date when it was working.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Manager BUG?   MyBrute Manager BUG? Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 18:00

Subman(R) wrote:
uninstall, reboot and reinstall.

or

System restore to a date when it was working.

or

Install squirrel (or the other SQL manipulator) and fight them with Brutal Combo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Manager BUG?   MyBrute Manager BUG? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MyBrute Manager BUG?
Page 1 of 1