My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[Old] MyBrute Manager

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dfhdfgh2324-Micha
dfhdfgh2324-Micha

[Old] MyBrute Manager Empty
PostSubject: [Old] MyBrute Manager   [Old] MyBrute Manager Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 10:50

* Quickly navigate between your brutes from either their cell's or arena pages
* Buttons to perform common tasks, like adding or deleting brutes, adding or deleting enemies, visiting opponents' cells, or attacking other brutes. The buttons dynamically appear when their function is appropriate.
* Adds the percentage to level-up on the experience bar.
* A quick-fight button in the cell to challenge a random opponent without having to go the arena
* The ability to skip watching the animations of those quick-fights
* Automatically register your brutes in the daily tournaments.
* In the arena, adds a link to the cell of each presented opponent, so you can check them out first
* Manage a list of your enemies. Either to keep track of them, or to give your brutes priority in attacking your enemies instead of attacking random brutes.
* The Manager automatically collects all the information about your brutes, including their level, progress towards level-up, victories, pupils, and Tournament Ranking.
* A configuration page that lets you turn options on or off, and manually edit your brute and enemy lists
* The configuration page also functions as a Brute Summary page so you can see and compare all your brutes statistics.
* The configuration page also automatically runs the Experience Lookup tool on all your brutes so you can see how many experience points they need to Level-Up!

My Brute Manager is an add-on for the Firefox 3 Browser that uses the popular Greasemonkey add-on.
In order to use it you need Firefox 3 or better which you can get here: http://www.getfirefox.com
And also Greasemonkey 0.8 or better which you can get here: http://www.greasespot.net/

Once you have Firefox with greasemonkey enabled, clicking install below should start up an Add-on installation dialog. If you just get to a page with a bunch of code, make sure your have the little monkey icon like this: on the bottom right of your Firefox browser.

Click on the button to install My Brute Manager v0.5g: http://www.gamertoolz.com/mybrute/mybrutemanager/my_brute_manager.user.js
Or you can go to My Brute Manager's Page on userscripts.org

If you are having any problems with My Brute Manager or would like to request a feature to be added in future versions, let me know on the blog.

Uninstalling: It's easy to disable My Brute Manager temporarily by clicking on the Monkey icon on the bottom right of your browser so it's grayed out. You can also permanetely uninstall My Brute Manager by going to Tools>GreaseMonkey>Manage User Scripts. Then click on mybrutemanager and then Click the uninstall button.
Basic Instructions
To configure your game options of see a summary of all your managed brutes, click the Config & Brute Summary link shown here. config link

The available buttons will change depending on the situation. From Left to Right the buttons are:

* Add Brute to your managed brute list
* Delete Brute from your managed brute list
* Add Brute to you enemy list
* Delete Brute from your enemy list
* Attack this brute
Back to top Go down
StileQ34
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
StileQ34

[Old] MyBrute Manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Old] MyBrute Manager   [Old] MyBrute Manager Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 10:53

Erh... we already know that. Wink

Closed!
Back to top Go down
http://mike10188.mybrute.com/cellule

[Old] MyBrute Manager
Page 1 of 1