My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)

Go down 
+13
Sioc
lord.neox
Miguel486
Sindiso
NixxxoN
rettungssocke
gaxzol
sevid
fulzio
Bollonfrank
mortal
samsung.tw
niall0s
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
niall0s

The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Empty
PostSubject: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 01:58

Ok, so there is a big bug on the .es server Sad

I figured out what the Brutal hAcK guys are doing and it only works because the .es server is slightly different to the others.

Due to this bug it actually is possible to create unlimited xp from a single IP :/

I'm not going to tell anyone so don't ask what it is!!!

It doesn't work for any server other than .es
(well that's what I'm seeing so far from testing)

The .es server could now be subject to massive abuse unless MT fix the bug...

Last edited by niall0s on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 11:17; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
samsung.tw

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 02:47

I knew Maxgon has discovered this bug ..

it has come to skolgeaR, so was the discussion between Sindhis and SkolgeaR ...
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 02:58

Mt will delete them soon Razz

I hope so Razz
Back to top Go down
Bollonfrank

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:06

Niall0s surprise that says this.

I think the comment that it is accurate... But the only one who can not do is Niall0s.

Borg Is not that makes all students with experience?

Your brute is ES?

Or students who do apply Borg and others do not apply?

surprising for my

--------------

Una sorpresa que Niall0s diga esto.

Creo que el comentario que hace Borg es acertado... Pero el único que no puede hacer ese comentario es... Borg.

¿No es Borg el que hace todos los alumnos con experiencia?

¿Su bruto es español?

¿O los alumnos que hace Borg son válidos y los que hacen los demás no son válidos?

Sorprendente
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:13

I have no idea what Bollonfrank is trying to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:20

He's telling you that you Brutal Borg is for sure similar to AK and probably you discovered a bug in COM similar to the one in ES, and the proof is that all your ppls are with exp.

So, since you use the same or a similar bug in COM, you can't judge any other botter.

This is what he means, I guess
Back to top Go down
Bollonfrank

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:26

Niall0s Sorry, I do not speak English.

1. Borg makes all your pupils experience.

2. Your brute (Borg) is not elbruto.ES... is a COM brute.

3. Is it also that a Bug?

Motion Twin must also correct this error?

Or Motion Twin only be rectified by the ES brutes wiht the "big bug"?

I think the comment Niall0s is successful. But surprisingly, what he says.

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.
--------------------------------------------

Lo siento, Niall0s, no me expreso bien en inglés:

Decía que los brutos de Borg siempre has salido con experiencia. Hace mucho tiempo es así. ¿Es esto también un "enorme bug"? ¿Hay que pedir a Motion Twin que corrija este error?

¿O sólo hay que esperar que corrija el "enorme bug" del servidor elbruto.es?

Me parece curioso que el dueño de los brutos Borg se sorprenda de que algunos brutos ES salen con experiencia siempre.... ¿Y los suyos (que son COM) son diferentes?
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:45

All my pupils were not xp!!!

I saved all the IPs i used and never tried them again, this is why it looked like they were all xp.

I had access to a lot of modems with large IP pools, they are all used now so I cannot create pupils are more Sad

There is no bug in .com that I am aware of. If there was don't you think I would still be making pupils....

Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 13:40

after those news i want this program and lvl 1 good ES brute till 300-400 and no more =)
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 14:40

sevid wrote:
after those news i want this program and lvl 1 good ES brute till 300-400 and no more =)
+1 Razz
Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 16:14

Yes Niallos is right, Bollon. There is no Bug in COm. at least not bug that we discovered yet!

you can ask Scioc too. There is no way to make pupils on Com witout changing IP.

I saw some unXP pupils on Borg many times.

Gax

Back to top Go down
rettungssocke
rettungssocke

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 17:01

What a shame that I'm not such a "pro" in this computer things Sad
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 21:30

Oh, how ironic, a guy that has two level 1000+ brutes now COMPLAINS about someone else abusing! quite funny! :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Sindiso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 21:33

NixxxoN wrote:
Oh, how ironic, a guy that has two level 1000+ brutes now COMPLAINS about someone else abusing! quite funny! :)
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Miguel486
Miguel486

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 21:54

Sindiso wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
lol! lol!

Submachine Gun True.
Back to top Go down
http://kingxnvqd.elbruto.es/cellule
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 22:38

NixxxoN wrote:

Bear

Not complaining, just trying to save people from doing something stupid by thinking it works for all servers...
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 22:48

niall0s wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:

The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) 2495826175

Not complaining, just trying to save people from doing something stupid by thinking it works for all servers...

Well, you say there is a bug only in ES, but lets remember that if many people used the server like you, there would be an eternal BE, and you know it... With or without bug.

At the moment i think the ES server is quite empty of people who pupil hard, besides those three (Yes i think only 3) players who push really hard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 22:59

Are you sure Niall0s, you know I know it...

I wanna tell you something for PM about this, and how to make it to be used in other servers...

If you wanna know send PM.
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 00:51

I'm not talking about this any more, I was just trying to let people know to help stop the crazy, seems to have backfired. I'm getting some pretty bizarre PMs :/

Do whatever you want just don't involve me in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 01:05

Niall0s what you say, is 100% true.

You are right, sory for my mistake....

see ya
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 05:12

Thank you for that information niall0s, and for letting Forum members know about it.
Good new it wouldn't be possible on any other server.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 07:34

I sometimes find it amusing to think that the main thing that makes our game interesting is 'mass pupil-ling' and the ability to reach levels where brutes mature and can fight to win. Yet this is the very thing that could stop the game entirely if it is over used! Wolfy
Back to top Go down
Sindiso

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 07:46

Work on COM Borg knows No niallos?
Back to top Go down
COYABA
COYABA

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 07:48

Just a question,why some messages have been deleted?

If you don't want answer the question close the post instead of deled the message.

Sindiso,it's the truth or not please?

Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 09:25

Niall0s, Thanks for being probably the person that ends with the .ES server. I think the only reason you have to do this is to be number 1 in the world and that no one can shadow you.
What is the reason why you publish this and not your algorithm K?, because you do your students directly to the MT server but with this you have made ​​public the server will be saturated and will be in error all of the time.
As Nixxxon said, you're the last person to make this public, because you are the biggest cheater who has this game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niallos ,Gracias por ser seguramente la persona que termine con el servidor .ES .Pienso que la unica razon que tienes para hacer esto es ser el numero 1 del mundo y que nadie pueda hacer sombra a ti.
Cual es la razon por la que haces publico esto y no tu algoritmo K?,porque tu haces tus alumnos directamente al servidor de MT pero con esto que has hecho publico el servidor se saturara y estara en error casi todo el tiempo.
Como dijo Nixxxon ,eres la persona menos indicada para hacer esto publico,porque eres el mayor tramposo que tiene este juego.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)   The Truth (elbruto site has a bug) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth (elbruto site has a bug)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next