My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Destiny of my brutals

Go down 
+5
Rico
fulzio
Rippraff
HongKongFui
demono3
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
demono3
demono3

Destiny of my brutals Empty
PostSubject: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 11:38

Hello.
Please tell me if shuriken was a good choice for this brute:

Tragic Potion + 3 endurance
Bomb + 3 speed
Knife + 3 speed
Lightning Bolt + 3 strength
Trident + 3 strength
Shuriken + 3 agility
+ 3 agility +2 sp +1 end

I just ranked up and going to keep this destiny... Up untill trident I dont really think I can choose differently. But what abour shuriken? My brute throws it away verry often but still there are fights when even few shuriken throws are what makes a difference. I dont think it is a best choice for this brute. But he was doing quite ok with it Wink

For trident what stats and skills are best? Does trident have any "build skill" inside (like sai has disarming...)

Last edited by demono3 on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 16:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 16:02

Bump. Any help please?

EDIT:

Since noone looked here and I dont want to create another topic - I will ask this:

What do you do with lame and unworthy brutes - do you change destiny right away when you rank up for the first time or you check out one or two different path possibilities?

Because I have a few brutes that look like that:
Knife + 3 agility
Hatchet + 3 agility
Broadsword + 3 speed
Baton + 3 speed
Broadsword + 3 speed
(it is my real brute... yeah, such lame brutes do exist... I took all the stats - no weapons)

Or another:
Baton + 3 speed
Bumps + 3 strength
Broadsword + 3 speed
Lance + 3 speed
Shield + 3 speed
(again - all stats - the last took shield... but that alone isnt much help)

It takes awfully lot of time to level them up, and I am not sure when they would rank-up... at lev 20???
So do you try choosing first option (some bad weapon) and try your luck with same destiny but different path next rank, or just choose new destiny hoping to get something better (which shouldnt be difficult... how worse you can get than that?!)
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 08:48

To be honest I'm incredibly lazy and scrolling through that black and white small letters is not comfortable.

Maybe you post screens for the actual build and write down the path to that picture and the next choices? That counts for me, I need a picture to analyze brutes. Of course it's possible with everything written down but..... ...like I said, a picture says more than a 1000 words Sioc Da genius
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 15:36

demono3 wrote:
What do you do with lame and unworthy brutes - do you change destiny right away
Always as I don't want to waste more time. => new game, new luck.
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 15:54

+1 with RR, when a brute sucks (or even if it is nothing special) , is always signed in tourneys, and then goes with a new destiny.

About shuriken, I have a brute with 2 weapons (shuriken and morning star), it works well when mornig is the first weapon picked up, and then you can enjoy the endless shuriken. It sucks when shuriken is the first choice, but for me shuriken with another good weapon is a good choice anyway.
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 18:03

fulzio - it is the same for me with trident and shuriken (probably with any weapon paired with shuriken).

Well - when I use trident first then shuriken - game looks good to me (most cases = win)
And for this brute I noticed funny thing. When he takes shurikens first, but... he takes shuriken - throws it once, then oponent attacks - then throws it few times - then throw bomo - then thorws it few times more - then throws second bomb - then throws away shuriken and takes trident at the same turn - and attacks opponent. So In one round he is dealing a lot of damage... :)

I had other two brutes with other weapon and shuriken, but the combo wasnyt really effective. This shuriken + trident works pretty well together... At least for lower ranks...

HongKongFui wrote:
To be honest I'm incredibly lazy and scrolling through that black and white small letters is not comfortable.

Maybe you post screens for the actual build and write down the path to that picture and the next choices? That counts for me, I need a picture to analyze brutes. Of course it's possible with everything written down but..... ...like I said, a picture says more than a 1000 words Sioc Da genius

Me is lazy too sometimes. I write considerably fast so it was not a problem for me, but it takes me a lot of time to make a picture and upload it :) But next time I would definitelly do that. Maybe that would make my thread more readable.

Thank you guys for your replays - I was getting really uncomfortable here waiting for any responses UglyLOL
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 13:22

:)
OK. I had a bad brute and it took her almost month to rank up from Padawan... so I changed destiny and look what I got:

Destiny of my brutals Beztytuutnwf

At last - brute with potential... isnt she?
((and Tama - it is the unlucky "Veronique": link to brute ))
So new destiny can really be your friend :)
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 19:08

nice one there, I like it...
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 19:15

HongKongFui wrote:
nice one there, I like it...

THANK YOU! clown
At last some worthy brute Razz Isnt she Rolling

I hope she has some more nice skills further into her destination. Exploring would be fun geek

Although thief brutes hurt her a lot...

-----------
But still my favourite is whip lady... though whenever she gets disarmed or throws her weapon she loses a fight (having 3 str and no MA - no wonders)... but each fight she had was soo exciting to watch for me... I never yet feelt urge to skip her fights - so even if she is not "epic" - I will always love her!
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 19:26

demono3 wrote:
But still my favourite is whip lady...
I pretty know what you mean! ThumbsUp
It's great fun to watch his fights.

Promising start with the flail btw, congratz. :)
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 20:21

Rippraff wrote:
demono3 wrote:
But still my favourite is whip lady...
I pretty know what you mean! ThumbsUp
It's great fun to watch his fights.

Promising start with the flail btw, congratz. :)

Thank You!

Can you post your brute stats? I cant see skills :)
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 21:15

demono3 wrote:
Can you post your brute stats? I cant see skills :)

Of course :)
Destiny of my brutals Ec160fbdeb37

A few fights:
1st Ear Final
Anti-Pet-Skill, what's the use of that? Razz
Brutal Legend Final
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 02:49

Very nice.

But having MA + Herc. Str. you dont have such problems as I when I get disarmed.

How much damage your whip deals with 27 str? Mine has only 3 str so I wonder...
(and is that true that you can have only 2 stat boosters? So you have herc.str and vitality - so no chance for lightning bolt or feline agi???)

EDIT:

Just letting you know about Veronique: I got determination on next levelup!
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 07:11

Watch the fights and you'll see the damage. Wink
You can have three stat boosters but not four.

demono3 wrote:
I got determination on next levelup!
Cool She's getting better and better...
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 08:59

wow, really great. Hope my swallower gets something like that on her next path from 16 up.

But you make me curious: different from the classic you cannot have: herc, vitality, feline and bolt of light? how do you know RR?
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 11:18

HongKongFui wrote:
But you make me curious: different from the classic you cannot have: herc, vitality, feline and bolt of light? how do you know RR?
No it's not different from the classic version, where you will NEVER EVER get four stat boosters. Proved with every ID which exists on the classic version.
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 13:16

Once I saw a brute with erculean, feline and meditation: he had incredibile stats
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 14:56

Rippraff wrote:
HongKongFui wrote:
No it's not different from the classic version, where you will NEVER EVER get four stat boosters. Proved with every ID which exists on the classic version.

crazy shit, I didn't knew that :)
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 19:25

here is my other brute (I posted her somewhere before - was thinking about taking knife except scimithar... - buy you guys told me not to do that - now she is next rank and her destiny revealed a bit more)
Destiny of my brutals Beztytuuggu

So - my first question - was the trident a good choice for her?
And - since I got offered knife once again after scimitar - should I take it next rank and check out how my brute works with both scimithar and knife? Although the path without the knife does not look too bad - I get endurance which is good woth my vitality and speed that helps a lot with my sabotage skill. Doesnt it?
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 20:13

The trident is a good choice, it's even better with a shield which you should find urgently for your counter skill.

My suggestion would be to take knife at level 7 next time. You need a speed weapon to disarm your opponents, both Scimitar and Trident aren't.
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 14:32

Another of my brutes:
Destiny of my brutals Beztytuuple

She just got a shield. And I wonder if shield + trident or shield + sword is better than shield + broadsword? So should I take broadsword if it turns up in my destiny again after shield?

Also which path do you like better - the one with Morning Star (I wasnt impressed by it... the trident path seems to work out a bit better, at least for now) or the second one with trident and shield?
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 14:44

demono3 wrote:
So should I take broadsword if it turns up in my destiny again after shield?
No, having already the long sword and trident I would refuse the broadsword.

demono3 wrote:
Also which path do you like better
Definitely the right one!
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 09:27

yep long sword alone is good enough with shield. trident is very good with shield too as a second weapon so NEVER take a third average weapon like BroadSword.
and ya the path with trident is a bit better due to your strength boosts , but both are not extraordinary (yet) Sad
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 13:29

I like the left one more...?!
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 19:22

fulzio wrote:
Once I saw a brute with erculean, feline and meditation: he had incredibile stats

I fought today brute lev 3 that had Recoinaisance + Lightning Bolt. Her speed was 52...
Although that didnt make her attack me (speed 3) more than 2 times each round (but she attack twice all the time - after my initial 2 hits - because of her initiative)... So it made me wonder about how speed influences brute action...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny of my brutals
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next