Can't login on muxxu Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Can't login on muxxu

Go down 
+13
Rico
justsomerandom
Rippraff
bamb@m
Tama
ckl
fsbaka
HongKongFui
steele11
ellindor
palerider
NixxxoN
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

Can't login on muxxu Empty
PostSubject: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 15:24

"Les inscriptions sont fermées pour l'instant ! " (Registration is closed for now!)

and a button that says Fermer (close)

scratch

What happens, is it an error or some bug due to web changes? Today the top bar is black, and before it was red. It is about that new Twinoid thing surely, but why cant i join?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
palerider
palerider

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 15:50

i have the same thing but it says it is twinoid bugging everything out Sad
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 16:47

I have 2 brutes on the original French Muxxu and 2 on the English. I am English and live in England.

First I tried to log in on the French but did not understand the message so tried the English. I tried just to log in as usual but it would not work, so I registered with Twinoid with the email address and password I used for the English site, and now I am presented with a new page of recruits. I can get to my profile page, but the logo now says La Brute Muxxu and when I click on that it says that I cannot play this game as it is reserved for players from another country.

Then I tried to log in with French account and got in OK. Apparently I did not need to make a new account with Twinoid, so I have probably lost my English Muxxus and will have to make new ones. Annoying as one of them had a reasonably good destiny.

Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 17:14

WTF are MT doing,... i hope i wont lose my two muxxus, i was very close to legend with both now!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 17:42

Got into the English one in the end. :)
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 18:05

It works fine for me scratch
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 18:35

ellindor wrote:
Got into the English one in the end. :)

How? They want me to make an twinoid account, but how can they combine that with my muxxu account? I have only that one account, so it would be crazy if they had banned me...

thx in advance...

solved, phew...
Back to top Go down
fsbaka
fsbaka

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 18:50

Quote :
How? They want me to make an twinoid account, but how can they combine that with my muxxu account? I have only that one account, so it would be crazy if they had banned me...

just create new twinoid account and write your muxxu account name in the field Pseudo.
I use the same password for twinoid and muxxu account and they link muxxu account automatically, if you'll choos new password they'll prompt you for muxxu account after registeration.
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 18:51

this is such a stupid thing Mad
@#$% twinoid Mad

I made a twinoid account, and when I loged in everything seemd to be fine, but , I can't go to any game because my account was a french one and when I try to go to a game it say that it isn't available in my country Mad
I think I made my twinoid account english... scratch
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 22:35

It's a big mess with this horrible twinoide.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 23:48

I've heard that you can only use one e-mail address. the person I spoke to hadn't tried changing their IP address to try another e-mail, but they'd try later and pass along if it works or not.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 23:50

There's no e-mail needed at all.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 00:00

Rippraff wrote:

ok, got it now, but either you need to enter an e-mail, or you'll need to use a different username in twinoid than in muxxu, since if you try to enter it twice it says it must be different. I'll just use my e-mail for simplicity...

Last edited by bamb@m on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 00:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 00:22

ok, here's my update: the person I spoke to said you can have more than one person playing on the computer, as far as they can see, just like before, with no IP change needed, since that wouldn't be fair to those that have more than one person playing in their household.

for the french muxxu/labrute/twinoid, each account you want to register after the first has to be clicked as "s'inscrier", and after entering the e-mail address (or NEW username you want to use), use the password of your original muxxu account (for simplicity), and enter your ORIGINAL account username (may be for simplicity, but I wouldn't risk it being required if you don't want to be forced to open a new account). then, after clicking to register, the next screen will give you the option to tie it to your existing labrute account (j'ai deja) or make a new one (je n'ai jamas).

after clicking "j'ai deja" if you intend to use your original brutes, assuming you followed my instructions, the next page will have your old muxxu username, and then you must use your original muxxu password. then, click "associer" to finish tying your old muxxu account to your new twinoid account.

hope this helps! cheers
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 03:30

bamb@m wrote:
Rippraff wrote:

ok, got it now, but either you need to enter an e-mail, or you'll need to use a different username in twinoid than in muxxu, since if you try to enter it twice it says it must be different. I'll just use my e-mail for simplicity...

Why different username for twinoid than muxxu. I used the same one and it worked fine...Idk wat everyone is complaining about. Is it impossible to multiaccount now? is tat why ppl are complaining?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 05:54

justsomerandom wrote:
bamb@m wrote:
Rippraff wrote:

Why different username for twinoid than muxxu. I used the same one and it worked fine...Idk wat everyone is complaining about. Is it impossible to multiaccount now? is tat why ppl are complaining?
no bambam is right , but it is not 2 usernames. you have the username for your muxxu account and for it you need to create a "Nickname"
but the Log In will remain through entering your old muxxu "username". so bottom line for us nothing has changed.

@all who are still waiting to do it without Risking anything:
i managed to create more than one "Twinoid" for more than one account in every server FR and COM. all without using any E-mail-adreess at all.
so "for NOW" it is possible to play with multi account

my problem is : i kind of made a huge Mistake that everyone should avoid:

i created a Twinoid Account from COM site and refer it to a labrute.muxxu account and twinoid did not recognized it (the only option was a new start). but then i tried to refer the same account though a Twinoid Account from the FR site and i got the message that this account has been refered to another twinoid account.
as for now i have not found a suloution for this mistake i made and i think it is possible that i have lost my account because of it Sad
i first changed the refering account to another COM account and it didn´t work.

should i deleted the hole Twinoid account and wait to see what will happen???

so has anyone did the same or know what to do???
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 09:31

I'd say you can wait a day or two to see if they clear it up (it may be like some other sites that take time to clear things up when a mistake is made. if it doesn't change, then yeah, deleting it may be your best bet, but then another delay may be required.

while you're waiting to see if it clears itself up, have you seen a way to contact the twinoid staff about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 09:40

bamb@m are you by any chance bami001 in muxxu.com?
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 14:01

Rico wrote:
no bambam is right , but it is not 2 usernames. you have the username for your muxxu account and for it you need to create a "Nickname"
but the Log In will remain through entering your old muxxu "username". so bottom line for us nothing has changed.

@all who are still waiting to do it without Risking anything:
i managed to create more than one "Twinoid" for more than one account in every server FR and COM. all without using any E-mail-adreess at all.
so "for NOW" it is possible to play with multi account

i created a Twinoid Account from COM site and refer it to a labrute.muxxu account and twinoid did not recognized it (the only option was a new start). but then i tried to refer the same account though a Twinoid Account from the FR site and i got the message that this account has been refered to another twinoid account.
as for now i have not found a suloution for this mistake i made and i think it is possible that i have lost my account because of it Sad

Ok, It works fine for me now. All I did was put my email and the same nickname/paswword as before, and immediately worked like normal.
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 14:15

For me strange things happen.
Yesterday when I logged in for the first time - some of my brutes that were already out of the tournament - were still on, and the same fights I wathed before (unfortunatelly I dont remember if win/loose ratio changed) were still to be wathed. Also the same levelups that I already did (and I write down each one in Excel) - I had to redo.

And today - similar thing. Some of my brutes (not all) - still were one level lower than I left them yesterday, and I had to use todays training to level them up to where they were before. And the levelup choices were the same as yesterday... but I am really confused. And I cant wrap my mind around this bug, but I am pretty sure that this makes me loose one day of training (on some brutes, others - might just not levelup yesterday so I didnt have their choices written down, but maybe all of my brutes lost one day of training?)

I cant post it on the MyBrute forum - because each time I try using that forum or checking up other muxxu games I am being logged out from the game...

I HATE this update... but I guess I should be happy that I didnt loose my account as Rico did Sad
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 19:59

The Day starts at 6:00 PM My time (U. S. Eastern Time) For GMT, it's probably 11:00(23:00) or Midnight. If you trained your brute last night after that time and trained it again before that time today, you won't lose a day of training as it is the same "server day".
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 22:41

I Fail At MyBrute wrote:
The Day starts at 6:00 PM My time (U. S. Eastern Time) For GMT, it's probably 11:00(23:00) or Midnight. If you trained your brute last night after that time and trained it again before that time today, you won't lose a day of training as it is the same "server day".

I mean that I trained yesterday and today i had to train again to reach the same point I already reached before (so if i leveled up yesterday - I had to levelup the same brutes and got the same choices today...

And for me server resets at midnight since my country is the sAME GMT areas as France. I have no problem witch that
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 23:35

49735 wrote:

nope, assuming you're referring to the english version. I am only using the french version for labrute & snake. takes enough time already, so I'm not gonna work on any other server this time...

on the french server, I am bambam. don't you have a brute in our clan there already (even though it's mostly useless)? scratch
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 07:39

bamb@m wrote:
49735 wrote:

nope, assuming you're referring to the english version. I am only using the french version for labrute & snake. takes enough time already, so I'm not gonna work on any other server this time...

on the french server, I am bambam. don't you have a brute in our clan there already (even though it's mostly useless)? scratch

o0 Bam is still alive.
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 11:23

Rico wrote:

I did same Mad Mad Mad Mad and now I can't play ...

I made a topic on the forum and now I sent a message to MT support... idk yet what to do, but rico, if you delete your twinoid account, YOUR MUXXU ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED TO
so better, wait until I get an answer and I will say you what to do... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't login on muxxu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next