Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Can't login on muxxu

Go down 
+13
Rico
justsomerandom
Rippraff
bamb@m
Tama
ckl
fsbaka
HongKongFui
steele11
ellindor
palerider
NixxxoN
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 10:02

ok thanks guys , i am logging every 6 hours into both accounts COM and FR and it still the same no change one does not recognize my account and the other says it is already linked to another account Sad
so i will wait and see what will happend in a few days or with Ckl
i can contact them my self but i don´t have the stomach to lie to them again and again about many things Razz

and about reseting to lower lvls i have not seen anything like it at all.

Last edited by Rico on Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 14:25

it wanted to mean other thing
you can start from rank 1 lvl 1 on the other tipe of game (mybrute/labrute)
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 15:05

just a question, how do i change profile pic on twinoid. I tried changing it, but nothing happens
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 16:02

You go to the twinoid profile, upload a pic and deco/reco.
And if it still doesn't work, try another browser...
Back to top Go down
Noop

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 17:56

I created a few new accounts (got a couple great brutes) and now they're all gone, too bad. Sad Happened to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 18:06

No. I have only one account. Did you create new accounts recently or are they the accunts from before twinoid move?
But I have problems of my own...
Each time I try to swithto the mybrute forum or to the other muxxu game - I get logged out and I have to log in again each time. It is frustrating to do that all the time... I thought the big idea of this twinoid is to have all games on one account... and now this stupid thing loggs me off each time I try checking on kingdom or monsterhotel or snake or any muxxu forum...

Does anyone know if it is fixable?
Back to top Go down
Noop

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 18:20

I now only have my original account and yes I did it after the twinoid move after rico said it was possible
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 18:56

Not really, but I have one in mybrute and one in labrute and the labrute account still seems to be there (at least my BL brute is still there) but I cannot login into the account. tried the same way like with the mybrute account but it keeps saying the password is incorrect. but it isn't...
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 19:12

Hmm... before the move my brother also played the muxxu MyBrute... He really cant figure this out how to get his account back so he asked me for help... but do you think it is safe? I wouldnt want any of our accounts getting deleted... does the 3 accounts for one household rule still applays? Maybe it would be good idea to send mail to mods (support) or something?

And anyone had problems with being logged off when changing muxxu games/forum? When I login I see the info: WARNING: Third-party cookies are disabled in your browser. Fix this problem
... But I dont know how to fix it... anyone help with problem 1 and problem 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 11:45

I created a account yesterday and when I Logged in I saw this

Please select:
I have already played MyBrute
Je n'ai jamais joué à MyBrute

what if I don't have any brutes right now or that account is just new, How can I create a new brute or choose a new brute there?

EDIT: I solved my problem Razz
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 10:45

ckl wrote:
Rico wrote:
my problem is : i kind of made a huge Mistake that everyone should avoid:

i created a Twinoid Account from COM site and refer it to a labrute.muxxu account and twinoid did not recognized it (the only option was a new start). but then i tried to refer the same account though a Twinoid Account from the FR site and i got the message that this account has been refered to another twinoid account.
as for now i have not found a suloution for this mistake i made and i think it is possible that i have lost my account because of it Sad
i first changed the refering account to another COM account and it didn´t work.

should i deleted the hole Twinoid account and wait to see what will happen???

so has anyone did the same or know what to do???

I did same Mad Mad Mad Mad and now I can't play ...

I made a topic on the forum and now I sent a message to MT support... idk yet what to do, but rico, if you delete your twinoid account, YOUR MUXXU ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED TO
so better, wait until I get an answer and I will say you what to do... Sad

it work now Very Happy

GOOD JOB MT cheers

they added an option to Twinoid :) you can change your account language (and play specific games)

just go to twinoid and modify it Razz
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 14:56

it only works a few times^^ so it's not a solution to play labrute and mybrute...
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 15:33

I really don't get it what all of you have problems with the login thing...

Play the COM version => logout => click on the flag => Française => Log in your French account... (and vice versa)
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 15:39

rippraf, if you CREATE your Twinoid account on English and then you want to play LABRUTE you can't

until now, cuz you can change the language Razz
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 15:43

Ah thanks, then I must be fantasizing the whole day, as this is exactly what I'm doing since day one when MT started this twinoid crap... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 01:20

in one single twinoid account?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't login on muxxu   Can't login on muxxu - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't login on muxxu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2