My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days

Go down 
+24
thefruits
Logical_Alex
Biefaller
PreGod
LadyGirl
markous
GOML
manisitonnn-m3n
pfosten69
gaxzol
BrutusAdiction
rettungssocke
Tze
ElfenPower
The Dice Man
spagg68
mortal
streknwg
fulzio
I Fail At MyBrute
Eszkynet-GFX
Sioc
Pege
edu1988
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
edu1988
edu1988

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Empty
PostSubject: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 14:07

thank you for letting me do this Subie Very Happy

the Idea is to give a chance for all Brutes without BL to have a shot of winning a new Rank.

To All Brutal Legends in MyBrute.com

To avoid confusion we will:

These are the dates of the Tournaments (not the registration dates):

EVERY SATURDAY is the NON-BL tournament

EVERY SUNDAY is the Big Guns Tournament with all high lvls BL!! OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days 2391003490

EVERY MONDAY is the limited BL tournament (highest lvl allowed is 400)

So to All Brutal Legends in MyBrute.com
please make sure that your Auto-registration in MyBruteManager is deactivated!!!

Thank you all in Advanced for doing this for the COM comunity OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days 1516208530
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 15:04

I will try to not reg my bad brutes for the weekends!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 16:01

Okay Sunny Smile Registered my two ones for tomorrow's big guns tournament :-)
Back to top Go down
Eszkynet-GFX
Eszkynet-GFX

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 16:57

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days 2720135237 good idea edu!
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 18:06

Now we need Niall to... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 18:15

Thank´s guys!! cheers I think this will bring much joy to many people in this game Razz
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 18:17

Sioc wrote:
Okay Sunny Smile Registered my two ones for tomorrow's big guns tournament :-)

Oh!! how many times without see your brutes in action Sioc!! Razz Great day to do this!! lol! i´ll see that tournament Razz
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 19:00

I'll be there! Edu think about set the 3rd day (limited BL) to different levels. One time you can put the level to 400, another to 350, next week to 450 or 300, and so on. Just an opinion
Back to top Go down
streknwg
streknwg

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 23:33

great idea Edu

hopefully new classifications
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 03:32

Its a good chance to get a better rank Very Happy

I hope the new owner of biceuri will give us a chance Cool
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 20:48

so the first Big Guns day of this new deal saw spcz as winner! A due tribute Razz
and my piw as finalist

hope these days will work cheers
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 21:38

sorry i read too late since i had my weib0815 already registered for Monday Sad
In the future I'll respect the schedule Very Happy
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 22:25

spagg68 wrote:
sorry i read too late since i had my weib0815 already registered for Monday Sad
In the future I'll respect the schedule Very Happy

Ok, thank you spagg... this is new, it will take some time to work perfectly Wink we need to be persistent lol!
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 22:29

Big congratz to Sioc!! your brute http://spczpdygj.mybrute.com/cellule won the Big guns BL tournament!! cheers in that way it eliminated to your other one http://sioc-rkeuse.mybrute.com/cellule Razz

P.D.: Sorry for my english Razz
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 13:19

Bic and vngrxcas are in the less than 400 day, so I wasted my time entering my brutes campers
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 17:53

The Dice Man wrote:
Bic and vngrxcas are in the less than 400 day, so I wasted my time entering my brutes campers

The owner of Biceuri saw later this announcement, so recorded without knowing in advance, that is why, we are confident that this weekend will be better, we must be persistent geek
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 18:16

Hi, "Edu"...!! Sunny Smile

---> cheers GREAT...!! Thanks a lot for your working out t h i s ...!! (so I don´t have to do that... King )

Maybe NOW you / we All must do some more information/advertising about that (re) new (ed) Schedule for ".COM" at the Clans....!!

So I hope that will bring more FUN and Chances for All members at ".COM" and may it avoid Anger and Misbehave like it´s at ".DE" at this time.... scratch

So: --> may t h i s (".COM") - Community have Mercy to members who may make mistakes the one or the other time in wrong-registering sometimes...!!

I´ll tell the NEW SCHEDULE to my ".COM" - Clan....!! Very Happy Wink

AGAIN: FINE WORK....!! ThumbsUp THANK YOU...!! Bounce Pom Pom Smiley Bounce Pom Pom Smiley Bounce Pom Pom Smiley Bounce Pom Pom Smiley Bounce Hammer ThumbsUp Beers King
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 20:27

Your welcome Elfen it´s a pleasure Wink all for this GREAT community!! Winner
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 09:54

Remember to all BL on COM server.... Thursday is a good day to register their BL. I remind you that every Saturday is to be raised on the day without BL and registration are Friday for those who have not yet BL, of course.

Thank you very much for respecting these days and make the community .COM nicer in this game!

All of you BL´s owner are great!! cheers
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 17:51

So...let´s have a good hope for the next Saturday....!! cheers Wink

Back to top Go down
Tze
Tze

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 08:27

There seems to be at least 1 party pooper in todays non-BL tourney:

http://kgwazldq.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 08:33

eva-force and thfpn are also registered in the tournament Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 17:05

Great! Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Tze
Tze

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 18:49

Todays non-BL day seems to be a joke. My brute is the only non-BL brute in the semi-finals. And he already had to beat a BL in quarters.

I like the consept of having one non-BL day in a week in COM, but if the result is this, I don't see a reason to keep doing this. Looks like there will always be a few mean people who want to spoil the fun from lower level brutes.

Personally I don't have problem with this, because I have IP's to level my current brute to a "big gun" and thus getting a BL at some point is more or less inevitable. But not everyone can do the same.

Anyway, it would be nice, if those people who want to clearly ruin non-BL days would actually come in this thread and say "hey, I don't agree with this, I want to prevent players from getting BLs". Then it would be fine and there wouldn't be non-BL days and people could register their brutes anytime they want. But registering BLs to non-BL days "behind the back" is quite low IMO.

Last edited by Tze on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 21:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 20:34

I totally agree with you Tze campers

This initiative is new, these "mistakes" were a possibility than I thought ... have to be persistent about it. PEGE maybe you can help us with this initiative and continue to remember in your clan until it becomes a habit to leave open every Saturday from NON-BL tournament and participate in the tournament on Sunday in the BIG GUN'S BL tournaments and every Monday at limited BL tournament at lvl 400 in order to test your BIG and less BIG BL´s... fighting and winning against lvl 100 has no merit to your clan Razz

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next