My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days

Go down 
+24
thefruits
Logical_Alex
Biefaller
PreGod
LadyGirl
markous
GOML
manisitonnn-m3n
pfosten69
gaxzol
BrutusAdiction
rettungssocke
Tze
ElfenPower
The Dice Man
spagg68
mortal
streknwg
fulzio
I Fail At MyBrute
Eszkynet-GFX
Sioc
Pege
edu1988
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
edu1988
edu1988

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 00:05

thefruits wrote:
Good post
Edu :)

Thank you thefruits! we need this kind of schedule to make funniest this game for all lol!
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 14:27

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

ARG!!!!

SORRY!!!!!

I have register Give.me.Pege today!!!!!!!!

So tomorrow is Givi in the NON BL DAY!

Really sorry, hit the wrong button! Would make my daily fights!

UglyLOL

I think it was to hot here in Germany today!

Sorry again!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 07:38

Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

I was in the cell of my fqnuclzs and what in hell CryOfThe Damed is that???

Nuclz is today in the daily T ?????

I made my fights yesterday and I know that I have NOT registered my Nuclz!!!!!

And no, I have no "Auto" check in in the my Brutemanager!?!?!?!?!

Thats really crazy!!!!
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 17:20

No problem Pege, it seems tze will manage to get the BL today Wink

And besides you there was another BL i spotted, thankfully i was really lucky to take it out of the tour Wink

and it seems i'll have to make do with a new dentist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tze
Tze

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 20:11

Indeed, finally my http://tzehiwnkasru.mybrute.com/cellule made to BL! Very Happy

I have had a really bad luck with this brute and after seeing fqnuclzs is registered, I was sure that tzehiwnkasru will face him today. But no, sioc-61k0k cleared fqnuclzs out of the way and my brute was able to reach to final!

Congratz to owner of Aretusa63 for reaching BL too!
Back to top Go down
Tze
Tze

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 20:14

Oh and gratz for reaching Dentist ALPHWON! Wink
Back to top Go down
Xbeam
Xbeam

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 20:26

Congratz TZE for reach the BL-Rank today with you tzehiwnkasru Beers

very nice brute Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 21:32

Tze wrote:
Indeed, finally my http://tzehiwnkasru.mybrute.com/cellule made to BL! Very Happy

I have had a really bad luck with this brute and after seeing fqnuclzs is registered, I was sure that tzehiwnkasru will face him today. But no, sioc-61k0k cleared fqnuclzs out of the way and my brute was able to reach to final!

thanks, and congratulations to you as well. Cool
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 00:28

Tze wrote:

cheers Winner cheers
Back to top Go down
Tze
Tze

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 14:24

Thanks guys! :)
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 23:18

A BIG CONGRATZ to "TZE" and greetings to far away Finlandia .... !! OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 2244424266

ElfenPower OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 997289320
Back to top Go down
Tze
Tze

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 13:23

Thanks Elfen!
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 11:29

To the owner of http://asdrxhem.mybrute.com/cellule today is the NON-BL tournament Hum

For the good of the community I hope that next Saturday let free, ok? Wink

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Tze
Tze

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 17:21

Todays non-BL tourney has a tons of BLs in it. They are mostly from the clan >>GLOBAL FIGHTERS<<.

Anyway, I have lately kept my eye in non-BL tourneys and there seems to be quite a lot of party poopers registered in these days.

If non-BL tourneys keep going like todays (in semi finals 6 of 8 brutes are BLs) you can be sure that my tze-4igkde0 will be registered every Saturnday.
Back to top Go down
Xbeam
Xbeam

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 17:24

the whole "Global Fighter"-Clan is on the wrong road today lol!

must be a intent registation scratch
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 19:04

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 309566535 What a beautiful Non-BL-tournament-day today ... !!!OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 52516150

PS to "Edu1988" ...:
What a Face The Owner of http://asdrxhem.mybrute.com/cellule is --> Norbert from good old Germoney (who NEVER did register here at "Forumotion" ) .... lol!

PS to "Tze" ...:
...and - bytheway - Norbert ( http://pithon-royal.mybrute.com/cellule ) is the Owner of Clan ">>GLOBAL FIGHTERS<< " cheers

PPS: Some friends should instruct NORBERT at his Clan to be aware of the Saturday´s "NON-BL-Day" again immediately ....

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 2551600555 PEGE / BIEFALLER / SVEN / MANISITONNN / : Please give him a notice at once ... !! OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 2551600555
Back to top Go down
rima-mano
rima-mano

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012, 22:04

Darktze won today..monday max 400
Be proud to go for your own.
Must be that clan..
Darktze must be blind...ass....
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2012, 00:02

rima-mano wrote:
Must be that clan..

Yes, and http://qdxaveke.mybrute.com/cellule maybe the owner isn´t know about agreement scratch
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2012, 11:07

rima-mano wrote:
Must be that clan..

And you are my personal HERO!

Do you know that guys make sometimes mistakes?

You are the perfect guy, or WHAT?

Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2012, 18:40

No No OMG ... !! OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 2829330259

scratch ...now the same shit happens as here (@ ".COM") as it happens since a long time @ ".DE" at the tournaments ....

O.K. --> mistakes happen, people ...

Let´s try to have a respectful Community (and if it´s only here at ".COM") ... OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 1516208530 OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 1516208530 OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 1516208530
Back to top Go down
rccola

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013, 17:20

I am a new BL so I will make sure I pay attention to this. thanks
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 08:02

I'm so sorry, but today i made a mistake and register my brutes the wrong day geek
shit will happen...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days   OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPERATION DAILY TOURNAMENTS without BL and Big BL´s days
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8