My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

My Brutes (My Karate Kids)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

My Brutes (My Karate Kids) Empty
PostSubject: My Brutes (My Karate Kids)   My Brutes (My Karate Kids) Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 18:57

Hello, I'm back, I'm playing com again, I'm trying my luck again maybe I get any great brute like before as some of you know how lucky I was finding great untouchables brutes but maybe is the time to change that and become a great karate kid sensei Razz

As far as I've search I got two martial arts low level I think they've a great potential, I can't say nothing because they're low level right now, but who knows scratch, maybe they get better by the time

YaSon:
This is the first one:
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/b/683916

Lv2 Vitality
Lv3 Martial Arts
Lv4 Toughened Skin [+3 Endurance]
Lv5 [Counter-Attack] +3 Speed
Lv6 [Survival] +3 Speed
Lv7 [Flail] +3 Strenght
Lv8 [Tragic Potion] +3 Strenght

It's great I've already a possible subpath at level 4, I bet he will get immortal lol!, well not sure maybe Razz

YoGuillermo:
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/b/684012

Lv2 [Martials Arts] +3 Agility
Lv3 [Toughened Skin] +3 Agility
Lv4 [Herculean Strenght] +3 Endurance
Lv5 Lance [+3 Strenght]

Now this is the second one, not sure if he will be great or he will get great things in a near future but maybe, he has potential he hits like 20 being lv4 imagine that if he gets more strenght he will be a master, hope a good future for him too ^^

Last edited by S4nt0S on Sun 20 May 2012, 17:59; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: My Brutes (My Karate Kids)   My Brutes (My Karate Kids) Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 19:13

Some things never change (like S4n making a shitload of accounts but still finding the really lucky paths xD)
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: My Brutes (My Karate Kids)   My Brutes (My Karate Kids) Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 19:15

Making lots of account is the way to find the great brutes from start, I don't like so much the brutes that get the good things at high level they're boring xD
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: My Brutes (My Karate Kids)   My Brutes (My Karate Kids) Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 01:10

YaSon
Lv5 [Counter-Attack] +3 Speed
Lv6 [Survival] +3 Speed

Good he's getting some great skill, well survival is not that great but it can help you sometimes, you never know Razz, so there he got another two possible subpath, next rank I will try at level 4, then next one at 6, well if I don't get immortal ofc

YoGuillermo
Lv5 Lance [+3 Strenght]

Got more stats but that is great because his damage will be overpowered so soon, well hope so! ^^

Here is a fight, seems he got a very overpower damage for his level, 3 hit to the other guy Razz
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/60137856?chk=e8f8
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: My Brutes (My Karate Kids)   My Brutes (My Karate Kids) Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 17:21

YaSon
Lv7 [Flail] +3 Strenght

I know it won't be a puncher anymore but flail is one of the best weapon ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Brutes (My Karate Kids)   My Brutes (My Karate Kids) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Brutes (My Karate Kids)
Page 1 of 1