My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Just in case you didn't notice it...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

Just in case you didn't notice it... Empty
PostSubject: Just in case you didn't notice it...   Just in case you didn't notice it... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 17:28

The download link of Pupil Commander (which is the same link as for my other tools) points towards the "MyBrute ToolPack" which contains quite a few tols and not only Pupil Commander. More specifically, there's one tool for which no release post was ever made.
This tool is the "MyBrute register" which is a command line tool that allows to register many brutes at once for a tournament (on any server). It is multithreaded therefore quite fast. Use it if you have 50 or so brutes you would like to register. Just create a plain text file containing per row the brute name, server (COM, FR, ES or DE) and brute password (separated by a semicolumn), e.g.
    sioc-bn1uzuf5j;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-ft7b4bqzp;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-x0enaw46x;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-zz9c6eh1d;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-pd2cr0umo;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq

and use this file name as argument for the executable, e.g. with a bat file containing "MyBrute-Register.exe TextFile.txt"

Enjoy cheers

Just in case you didn't notice it... Untitl11
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Just in case you didn't notice it...   Just in case you didn't notice it... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 17:49

Noticed it and it works great ThumbsUp Though i had a few problems figuring how it worked at first

Stopped using it for fearing the deletion of my brutes Razz and because since we now need to switch ip after a few brutes inscribed it is no longer as funny as it were when you were using it by yourself making tournies start at ~6h or 7h am Very Happy

The other tools in the pack are also great cheers
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Just in case you didn't notice it...   Just in case you didn't notice it... Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 20:19

So you will be ipbanned if you use this after a certain amount of brutes?

meh...
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Just in case you didn't notice it...   Just in case you didn't notice it... Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 02:43

Is there a chance that you have the Offline predictor and the Brute Manager independent from another tool (i.e. PupilCommander) ? I can't seem to find them within the release scratch

That would be really useful ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Just in case you didn't notice it...   Just in case you didn't notice it... Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 21:10

You can open them either from the menu or from the main screen (or check the release video):

Just in case you didn't notice it... Untitl20

Apart from that, there's little chance I will make standalone releases (even though the offline predictor is already in the MyBrute Search Engine release).

Last edited by Sioc on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 21:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Just in case you didn't notice it...   Just in case you didn't notice it... Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 21:31

Yes i know that ThumbsUp

I was really hoping for standalone versions so i wouldn't have to either open PC or have it open at all times, but i understand your side too Wink
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Just in case you didn't notice it...   Just in case you didn't notice it... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 10:16

Seems like quite a few users couldn't figure out how to use the MyBrute Register tool.

This is a command line tool, which means that in order to use it you must enter the executable name followed by the name of the text file containing your pupil names with their password. Basically that's what's explained in the fist screenshot:

Just in case you didn't notice it... Untitl11

There is such a dummy file in the MyBrute Tool Pack archive, the file name is "TestFile.txt". Therefore, you have to write:
    MyBrute-Register.exe TestFile.txt
where the testfile contains for example:
    sioc-548spf1xn;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-if4tpvhkj;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-qs1aqmvlb;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-1dubraxxh;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-vezam7eta;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-ft7b4bqzp;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-x0enaw46x;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-zz9c6eh1d;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-pd2cr0umo;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-ltfixn8y6;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq
    sioc-bn1uzuf5j;COM;asuewkfsd34fue3epeq

i.e.
    name;server;password
The server can be any of these values: COM, FR, ES or DE.

Now I guess the main problem users are getting is "How to enter that bloody command line text 'TestFile.txt'" ? First of all, here is an explanation on what is a command prompt. Two ways to run the MyBrute Register tool:
  1. "Hard way": using the MSDOS prompt that you can open either from the Windows "Run" menu by typing "cmd.exe" or by opening the "Command Prompt" icon in the Accessories menu. Then go to the directory where the tool is saved and enter the command line prompt. You may also use a command line file manager like Total Commander.
  2. "Easy way": create a *.bat file, for example "RunMe.bat" in the same directory where you've saved the MyBrute-Register tool and your plain text file. The bat file should contain your command line: "MyBrute-Register.exe TestFile.txt". Execute the bat file and you're done :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just in case you didn't notice it...   Just in case you didn't notice it... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just in case you didn't notice it...
Page 1 of 1