Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers

Go down 
+18
eric.spheric
I Fail At MyBrute
violadorsk8.elbruto.es
Rider
ArTuRo-X1
gaxzol
tu flood
qkesiit0x'
pedrrlabarbe
xAlexjokerx
thepoky
Sioc
Miguel486
manisitonnn-m3n
Elido
GOML
elinadoxo
Kiraito
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiraito

Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers Empty
PostSubject: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 13:42

Hello!

For a few hours now, I have a problem on Pupil with Ip banned on all servers.
No training, no creation.

It seems that it happens for everybody, I just wanted to warn Sioc

Here is the screen:

Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers Printzq

Regards
Back to top Go down
elinadoxo

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 14:07

I also happen the same
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 14:37

same here, all servers... wondering what's up... scratch
Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 15:13

the end is near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 15:17

well it's about time. cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
manisitonnn-m3n
manisitonnn-m3n

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 16:22

let's see if you can do something SIOC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 16:32

oooh, well that's interesting... I trained a few pupils manually and had some of them level up and their master DID NOT receive any xp as a result. weird... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Miguel486
Miguel486

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 16:34

not again, it seems that motion twin hates us
Back to top Go down
http://kingxnvqd.elbruto.es/cellule
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 17:33

All people playing this game and cheating are is waiting for Sioc ^^

Hope he'll find what's up...but I think it's coming from Pupil...
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 17:44

It seems MT decided to ban the use of PC, while those IPs still work using the browser.

It is very easy for MT to ban the use of PC, as we've already seen in the past.
The only reason why PC has been working for the last year is because MT implicitly tolerated the use of the bot.
I have put very obvious headers in PC's HTTP requests so that MT can easily spot the server load due to PC.
Now if MT decides to ban the HTTP requests based on this header it is MT's choice and a clear message on the fact they won't tolerate the use of a bot anymore. There's no point in trying to bypass that decision by making PC's HTTP requests looking like normal browser HTTP requests: indeed if that's MT's decision they have other ways to forbid the use of such a "sophisticated" bot.
At least, I will not try to make any change to PC in order to further bypass MT's decision.

Let's just see if MT will reconsider things or not.

Otherwise the old browser-based scripts (e.g. Winautomation) you can find in the cheats & scripts section should still work (but much slower).
Back to top Go down
Miguel486
Miguel486

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 18:02

Sioc wrote:
It seems MT decided to ban the use of PC, while those IPs still work using the browser.

It is very easy for MT to ban the use of PC, as we've already seen in the past.
The only reason why PC has been working for the last year is because MT implicitly tolerated the use of the bot.
I have put very obvious headers in PC's HTTP requests so that MT can easily spot the server load due to PC.
Now if MT decides to ban the HTTP requests based on this header it is MT's choice and a clear message on the fact they won't tolerate the use of a bot anymore. There's no point in trying to bypass that decision by making PC's HTTP requests looking like normal browser HTTP requests: indeed if that's MT's decision they have other ways to forbid the use of such a "sophisticated" bot.
At least, I will not try to make any change to PC in order to further bypass MT's decision.

Let's just see if MT will reconsider things or not.

Otherwise the old browser-based scripts (e.g. Winautomation) you can find in the cheats & scripts section should still work (but much slower).

osea P.C this finish?

good but if there is any way that we train pupils?
Back to top Go down
thepoky
thepoky

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 18:11

shit u.u
Back to top Go down
http://mexicoloko.com
xAlexjokerx

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 18:18

No Sad
Back to top Go down
pedrrlabarbe

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 18:34

One days ^^ in 1 or 2 years, a man will made an other Pupil Laughing
Back to top Go down
qkesiit0x'

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 20:52

brutem1 Immortal Immortal Deluge untouchable tragicpotion CryOfThe Damed implacable Bl Dent Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Sioc do everthing. :'(
Back to top Go down
tu flood
tu flood

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 20:55

Oh my good :'(.k
Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 21:11

Can BC train pupils?

Back to top Go down
Miguel486
Miguel486

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 21:30

gaxzol wrote:
Can BC train pupils?

remember that the CB's cleared, but not bcup.
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 21:49

How can we train pupils? I would like to train a few 800 of ones...
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 00:44

removed a couple of pupils from my PC database, trained manually and xp received. anyone know if the simple brute trainer was still functional?
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 00:55

guess MT was thinking the same thing... Razz

Back to top Go down
ArTuRo-X1

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 03:17

Well, until finally Motion Twin decided not to allow any IP to be unable to create or a pupil
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 13:37

yep, so much for pupil xp, now appears even manual training with non PC pupils the xp is either blocked or VERY limited. haven't tried it yet but it could be limited to 1 xp per IP for existing pupils.
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 14:09

Well, they should have just stopped the existence of xp pupils....I can't understand what MT is doing?
They allow hte possiblity for a brute to reach high levels, but if we don't cheat, how can we reach such levels? it would take years and years to get to 70 for example.
They know there's cheat in this game, why have they decided to stop PC yesterday?
On FR server the cells are still unjoinable....I fear a huge deletion as we already had in october 2010.....
Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 16:47

any news?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next