Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers

Go down 
+18
eric.spheric
I Fail At MyBrute
violadorsk8.elbruto.es
Rider
ArTuRo-X1
gaxzol
tu flood
qkesiit0x'
pedrrlabarbe
xAlexjokerx
thepoky
Sioc
Miguel486
manisitonnn-m3n
Elido
GOML
elinadoxo
Kiraito
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rider

Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 17:32

The problem is MT, not the PC...
Elbruto will return, MT is awkward but not an idiot, not lost a business with which both have profited, but is clear that follow so naturally the game will go to shit, so maintenance, cleaning, problems in training and the whole thing.
They don't know how to handle what they have created.
Back to top Go down
violadorsk8.elbruto.es
violadorsk8.elbruto.es

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 20:39

look the last answer of MT https://twitter.com/motiontwin_es
Motion Twin Spanish @ motiontwin_es @ diegofigueroooa paranormal phenomena are the gross effect of server migration, we're working on it ..
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 21:37

It seems that on COM server my former pupils (that used to give my brute xp) do not give xp any more.....
The maintenance must have concerned that point, more than reseting brutes...hope on FR, that's the same thing, because I have already knows the lost of all my brutes, and that's very hard to live...
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 00:09

C'est la fin... oh well. What a ride we had. Here's hoping the current HL brutes won't be deleted so we can stay for a little while longer!
Back to top Go down
eric.spheric
eric.spheric

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 04:31

The HL brutes was not deleted on FR but now the game is seriously blocked . We will see what will happen Hum
Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 15:47

I hope this come to normal soon Hum
Back to top Go down
ArTuRo-X1

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 22:35

Do not think so seems that will not return to normality Sad
Back to top Go down
eric.spheric
eric.spheric

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 04:49

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 15:33

disabling pupil xp kind of kills the game for a lot of players.
Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 17:07

yes. I think so Sad It will kill the game. Probably the want we move to muxxu Evil or Very Mad

I was so close for get all my bonus on my new brute. Sad
Back to top Go down
Miguel486
Miguel486

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013, 00:12

gaxzol wrote:
yes. I think so Sad It will kill the game. Probably the want we move to muxxu Evil or Very Mad

I was so close for get all my bonus on my new brute. Sad

muxxu i s junk...(have 2 hl)

THE END brute.
Back to top Go down
http://kingxnvqd.elbruto.es/cellule
Scaloperion
Scaloperion

PostSubject: disappointed   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013, 03:53

Firstly, I was so close to get some deals finished, and MT do this... thing to us and for the second time!, even knowing there are still good players trying to keep the game alive.

Why they did such thing and still keep this game version online? Even in Muxxu they don't say anything about how something like that could happen, and without any real warning for players of any kind. By not providing any info on this downgrade the game lost all the fun it had! What they want from us?
What will happen do those endless brutes... let's face it they will just kill them for sure! No mercy seems possible at this stage, unless they reconsider... it seems most brutes are still alive, but with no student of any kind linked to the masters! Why MT seems to see us as a target and maybe KO the game. Maybe because there are a second game version that last... for a very long time and is the natural following up of this version. But, the most funny thing is how the 2 versions fit so well together, they complete eachother! Why lost all the fun and almost kill the first version now?, this is such a bad move...

This was my first and unique RPG fighting game I ever played online, believe it or not! That's right, I found the game so surprisingly simple and quite funny from the start that always showed major flaws, but that could be fixed with time. Now all time investment seems just gone. Thanks but NO thanks to MT for acting this careless way. I'm really very disappointed, but that's life! Some things sucks... this is just one more!

All the outstanding SIOC's tools for improving so much the game are worthless now. Man, thanks a lot, You gave real life to My Brute by providing the chance for MT improving a little more this game. Without the development of a bot and having 3x fights/day the game would turn just in a nonsense time... even the ultimate nerds would quite the fights right after a very short time! But we are great brutal players! Time proved that almost no one was able to show so much patience and fun as we did... and at first MT seemed to understand, but not now!

Probably I'll leave Muxxu too if things still keep as they are! If we all do same maybe they listen us and see... we really care with our brutes, no matter how old, ugly or bad they are! I just hope I'm wrong but don't believe much in a way out. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013, 16:54

is obvious that MT don't care about the game, they never did anything to improve it but on the contrary always putting stones to players,the game without cheats is a big shit, they are who have killed their golden eggs goose,I have never played another MT game and i will never do again, MT sucks
Back to top Go down
ArTuRo-X1

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013, 01:48

exact , the brute without cheats is a great shit
Back to top Go down
Bonsaikabler
Bonsaikabler

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013, 08:36

No cheat = boring
Back to top Go down
eric.spheric
eric.spheric

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013, 09:01

The game is Dent
Back to top Go down
ArTuRo-X1

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013, 17:58

The game has nothing of thus fun Hum Hum
Back to top Go down
Rodkarol

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 15:15

game over Rolling Eyes

MT kill the game brutem1 Dead Horse Submachine Gun
Back to top Go down
ArTuRo-X1

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 22:11

Is the end of the game Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
humangazon

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2014, 06:14

19) Aborted pupilling at 13.9.2014 г. 09:10:44 ч.. On the whole 0 XP pupils created.
18) Pausing for 5 seconds while launching the IP resetter.
17) *** Loop 6 at 13.9.2014 г. 09:10:40 ч.
16) Could not read the IP from the IP getter URL. Pupil creation skipped.
15) Pausing for 5 seconds while launching the IP resetter.
14) *** Loop 5 at 13.9.2014 г. 09:10:35 ч.
13) Could not read the IP from the IP getter URL. Pupil creation skipped.
12) Pausing for 5 seconds while launching the IP resetter.
11) *** Loop 4 at 13.9.2014 г. 09:10:29 ч.
10) Could not read the IP from the IP getter URL. Pupil creation skipped.
9) Pausing for 5 seconds while launching the IP resetter.
Cool *** Loop 3 at 13.9.2014 г. 09:10:24 ч.
7) Could not read the IP from the IP getter URL. Pupil creation skipped.
6) Pausing for 5 seconds while launching the IP resetter.
5) *** Loop 2 at 13.9.2014 г. 09:10:18 ч.
4) Could not read the IP from the IP getter URL. Pupil creation skipped. why I wrote this please help skype jonimakaroni3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers   Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even after rebooting: Ip Banned on all servers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2