My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How to make brute with black skin and other cool accessories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lo2
lo2

How to make brute with black skin and other cool accessories Empty
PostSubject: How to make brute with black skin and other cool accessories   How to make brute with black skin and other cool accessories Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 00:24

Hey guys sap here :)
I was looking through the forums and I have noticed a lot of people are wondering how to make a "unique" brute. Well, I am here to show you.

First: You will need to download a program made by Sioc and Niall0s called Pupilcommander here is the download https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t12810-release-pupil-commander

Second: You will need to design a brute (I find it pretty entertaining) here is that link http://labrutetools.fr.cr/?page=genegfx (sorry it is french)

Third: After making the brute the way you like their will be a bunch of numbers at the bottom of the page with the button "OK" next to it, highlight the whole row of numbers and copy it.

Fourth: Copy the row of numbers into the Pupilcommander "Pupil graphics" section (It's kind of hard to explain but it should be pretty straight forward Thank you Sioc and Niall0s)

Fifth: Now you are ready to create the epic brute...use the "Create" button on Pupilcommander to create the epic brute

Sixth: Now go search out your brute and have fun watching your brute fight to the death :)

Thanks guys, Let me know if this was helpful at all :)

Sap :)
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: How to make brute with black skin and other cool accessories   How to make brute with black skin and other cool accessories Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 22:46

Does PC even create pupils anymore?

I wouldn't know, since my viruscan deleted it months ago and I never had a reason to re-download it...
Back to top Go down
lo2
lo2

PostSubject: Re: How to make brute with black skin and other cool accessories   How to make brute with black skin and other cool accessories Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 23:22

I Fail At MyBrute wrote:
Does PC even create pupils anymore?

I wouldn't know, since my viruscan deleted it months ago and I never had a reason to re-download it...

Yes, it does gladly :) But my Router is static so I need to create it the manual way through PC unfortunately but it is much easier than making it on the actual mybrute website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make brute with black skin and other cool accessories   How to make brute with black skin and other cool accessories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make brute with black skin and other cool accessories
Page 1 of 1