[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)

Go down 
+7
wanra
Kiraito
zdanyel
BobTheBear
Antiwatt95
ulmufmje
Superyo1
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) Empty
PostSubject: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 22:10

Shocked

First new release on here for a while! LOL! Laughing

But now we have .... PyBrute. (v1.0)  Hammer

Just to be very clear, this is NOT a pupilling bot. Evil or Very Mad

(And it does NOT create new brutes with crazy GFX. Sorry GFX fans.) Evil or Very Mad

The pupilling days are gone. They are not coming back. Forget it. Dead Horse  Do your 150 if you want. And take them to level 5. It only gets you to about level 17/18. No great advantage really. You can still do those 150 if you want. But not with this. It doesn't pupil in any shape or form.

It is a long game now. You need to do your fights daily. And you need to win them. As many of them as possible. If you have a few brutes, it can be a bit time consuming.

So now you can use this. Twisted Evil

It is what it says. A brute manager. It stores your brutes. Runs their daily fights. You can enter and track the tournament with it. It stores all your tournament history. All your daily fight win/loss ratios. And also for your opponents. So you can fine tune your daily opponents to be as weak as possible, so you can level as fast as possible. It also collects stats like crazy and can launch you straight into the normal web pages. All contained in one GUI. With IP auto-switching (if you can do it - needs a reconnect file supplied by you. JUST like all the bots). If you have a few brutes, it makes looking after them on a daily basis WAY easier! And WAY faster. The application itself is all in English. But it will work on all four brute servers (COM/FR/ES/DE).

I created myself a bunch of new brutes about a year ago. They are all around level 29-33 now. The best ranked is a Hemogoblin! Cool

So progress is still possible. You just need a good brute, and some patience. And this.  UglyLOL

The instructions which follow make look a lot, but trust me, on Windows, it really is not too bad. There is a lot here to cover all platforms.

26 March 2020 - Updated Opponents lists. Download them here: <LINK>

Now you can have more up to date opponent lists once you're set up. Just stick that file somewhere for now ….

It is written in Python 2.7. Which is a cross platform scripting language. So it will run on most home PC's.

Has been beta tested by a few guys still active in DOOM. And I've been running mine on it daily for around two months now. Should be pretty much bug free, but this is a one man job, so there may still be glitches hiding in there I haven't noticed. So if you spot any, please post and I'll see about fixing them. Any enhancement requests in here too. But NO, it will NEVER do pupils. Sorry. Or GFX. Sorry again.

Tested and working on:

Windows 7
Windows 8/8.1
Windows 10

Mac OS-X 10.9 Mavericks
MacOS 10.12 Sierra

Should also work on other Mac OS versions. But we will come to that. Mac is a bit more difficult to get it working on.

Should also run on Linux. But I have not tested it. I suspect rendering may suffer ...

Screenshots and so on in post #2.

This post deals with ...........

>>>>> INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS <<<<<

First up, you need to install Python.

It is open source (free). Widely used. Cross platform. Not very system-instrusive at all. Easy to remove/update/change (on Windows). This application is Python 2 only. It is NOT 3 compliant. If you don't use Python. Forget that last bit. Means nothing to you. Very Happy

Python on Windows:

1. If you already use Python, you need 2.7.13. And the "requests" and "eventlet" libraries. If you know Python, you will know how to do this. Just download it and on you go ...

2. For non-Python users/Python noobs ....

2.1 Download Python 2.7.13 32-bit from here: https://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.13/python-2.7.13.msi

2.2 Install it. IMPORTANT!!! When you go through the install. Just accept all the defaults until you get to a list of features to install. When it gets to this, you need to enable one of them. See the image below. You need to fully enable the bottom one - "Add python.exe to Path". IT IS NOT ENABLED BY DEFAULT. All this does is means it can install the two extra libraries it needs automatically. Otherwise you have to do it manually. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS!!!, and all will be plain sailing.

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) Python10

2.3 Click OK, and accept the defaults for everything else. Once it completes. You are ready to run PyBrute. Very Happy See further down ...

Python on Mac:

If you run it already with homebrew, you know Python. In which case .... it needs 2.7.13, up to date tk/tcl, requests & eventlet libraries.

If you are doing this from scratch, you can try it with the pre-installed version. It works on my Mac Mini running 10.12 OK. With some limitations.

You will need to update tk/tcl as per instructions here: https://www.python.org/download/mac/tcltk/

And I'm sure I had to install some large compiler app or library or something before it would run, but I only did it once so I can't remember. It should point you towards it when it needs it. I'm sure it did for me.

Once installed, I *think* it should auto-install everything for you. If not, try and get the Python install as close to 2.7.13 as you can. Or use Homebrew.

I know it's a lot more hassle on Mac. Such is the Apple way. Rolling Eyes Don't blame me!

Running it on Mac also has some limitations. It cannot use multi-tasking. So things lock up while it runs. And it does not render properly. As Python is not allowed to over-ride parts of Apple fonts. Rolling Eyes But it works. It does everything it needs to. I'll try and tune it some more but Mac is not really my area ...

Python on Linux:

You run Linux .... it needs 2.7.13, requests & eventlet libraries.

You run Linux .... you don't need me to tell you how to do anything! geek

You can now instally PyBrute. cheers

WE ARE NOW ONTO UPDATES. SO THERE ARE TWO VERSION TO CHOOSE FROM. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE RIGHT ONE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS! IF YOU UPDATE, AND USE THE WRONG ONE, OR DON'T FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROPERLY, YOU COULD OVER-WRITE YOUR CURRENT DATABASE!!!

FULL VERSION FOR NEW INSTALLS:

Download it from here: LINK

(File retention should be better on Mega. If the link is dead, post and I'll re-up it.)

It's a single ZIP file.

Inside - folder + READ ME file.

READ ME file just contains a link to this post. If you are reading this, you can ignore it.

Folder - is the bit you need. Extract that to wherever you like. IF ON WINDOWS (don't know about Mac limits/rules), if you put it in certain folders (such as "Program Files" on Windows 10), it will need administrator rights when run in order to update it's config file and database. It is a script. Not installed. So you cannot run as Admin. In Win 10, you right click the containing folder and "Take ownership" (when logged in as an administrator) to give admin rights. It will then run correctly. If you dump it in the root directory of any old drive, it will be happy. If you have an SSD, it would like that. Speeds up database reads + writes. It does not take up a lot of space.

Inside the folder - several files. Find the one called "000-PyBrute" (maybe - "000-PyBrute.pyw" - if you show file extensions).

If you sort the folder by name, it will stay top.

Double click that ro run it.

If all goes well in a new install, it will auto-install the libraries it needs (requests & eventlet) - you will get popups advising. If it fails, post up problems here.

You should then get a popup warning you to set your TM time correctly once it starts.

ON FIRST RUN ONLY - it will drop you in the "Options" panel (so you can set your TM time), with the "Help" window already popped open. Full instructions on use are in there.

AFTER FIRST RUN - it will always start on the "Brutes" panel.

Screenshots and some brief decriptions in post #2 ...

UPDATE VERSION FOR EXISTING USERS OF v1.x:

Download it from here: LINK

(File retention should be better on Mega. If the link is dead, post and I'll re-up it.)

TAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT FOLDER BEFORE UPDATING!!!! geek

To update, just copy all the files in the ZIP, and drop them into your current folder, over-writing the old ones. You only get the program files in the update version. No DB. No config file. Etc. Everything will update itself when you first run the new version.

Last edited by BobTheBear on Thu 26 Mar 2020, 22:55; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 22:10

Some images and brief descriptions ...

All images are lifesize and unshrunk. It is meant to run on a 1080p panel. It has a "low-res" mode if you can't suport 1080p.

Everything is stored in the DB. If you run some fights, but not all, it remembers. If you register in the tournement one day, it knows they are active the next. So you don't have to rescan that. You can just update later on to get the result. Or before each round. Whatever. It is all stored so you can open and close the application as often as you want and all daily progress will be remembered and there when you restart it.

Same if you use it. Then don't use it for a week. It will clean up out of date stuff.

So, onto the pictures .....

"Brutes" panel. Info on your brutes. Can click into stats for some/all brutes. Sort by any column. Add/remove. Etc etc.

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) RNlhdtb

"Fights" panel. Manage daily fights. Use two potential opponent lists if you like. Get full stats on fight win/loss ratios etc. Can also set up special fights against any levels. And also track you level up and bonus progress here.

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) AgYeG6f

"Opponents" panel. Comes pre-loaded with ALL the brutes from the rankings on all 4 servers. Pick out the weakest and set them as your opponents. Weak opponents already in place for levels 20-100 on COM. All the others, you will have to find yourself! Razz Track opponent win rates. Drop the ones that are too good and replace them with weaker ones. You get basic stats, level, rank, and if they are active. To check skills, you have to click into the website.

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) IvrpLyS

"Tournament" panel. Manage your tournament entry here. Register. Track tournament progress. Put people on your "Watchlist" and track them. Loads of filters to hide rounds and statuses. Track everyone on a single panel. View tournament history for any of your brutes. Allows you to use groups if you like to enter certain brutes on certain days. (Please observe no-BL days!!!! geek  ) And also adds to and updates the opponent database when you do an update.

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) M07rzFt

"Options" panel. Settings for the application. And a table for any issues (opponent levelled up, missing opponent, failed login etc etc). You can also set up IP switching here. If you have a lot of brutes, you can enable IP switching, just like you did with Pupil Commander. It's exactly the same. Set up you reconnect using the reconnect.bat file supplied. I added some code in that to make it run with Admin rights. Modern windows demands it! I can't do your reset file for you. Please don't ask. If you could reset with PC, you can do it with this. No different. But unless you have a LOT of brutes, you won't need it. A full clan of 50, doing fights and tournament updates, should use up around 60% of your daily page hit allowance on a single server. (1500 hits per IP, per server, daily.)

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) UCvGjXv

"Help" panel. Is a popup window. With help for the whole application. Please read it. You will be sent to the instructions if I know the answer is in there and you ask in here. It contains everything you need to know.

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) 7UHQV0h

And finally, the "Ticker" window. This is always there. You can pop it in and out of the background any time. It never clears or closes. Just hides itself until you bring it back. It's like a floating log of stuff that happens when things are running. Use it as you see fit. Or not at all. Up to you.

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) V0qID2c
Back to top Go down
Superyo1

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jul 2017, 00:22

wow, thats super nice, thank you very much!!!
im gonna start running it right now Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ulmufmje

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Jul 2017, 08:02

Link is drop :I
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Jul 2017, 09:15

Damn. I thought it would be retained longer than that.

Fixed it now. Retry the link, it should work.

I'll have a look for some better longer term hosting for it ....
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 21:00

Hello!!
I have waited such a bot for a long time, hope it's going to be as great as it seems!

I have tried on Windows XP, and I got that screen:

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) Fail11

I'm going to try it on my 2nd computer with W8
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 21:32

You should get that. Then it should install the bits needs.

Although, it hasn't been tested on XP. You're still using XP?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 21:55

Well I have tried on both computers, but I have the same message, Am I the only one?

Yes I have a computer on XP, because it's still working.

I have downloaded 2 files called "requests-2.18.4.tar.gz" and "requests-2.18.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl" but in which folder should they be inserted? In Python27 or PyBrute?
I have tried several folders, but still the same message...
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 22:26

Forget it, I have succeeded. I'll tell you later if it's working quite well on XP Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Sep 2017, 22:34

It's working quite so well Bob. You can add that's it's good on Windows XP  lol

However, I have a problem concerning the special fights:

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) Pb10
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Sep 2017, 09:27

What is the ticker message?

The error box just says there was a problem running the special fights. The ticker will contain details of the error.

For special fights to work, the top row must be your brutes. And they must be in the database. The opponents (the three lines below) simply have to exist on the same server. I think. I'd need to check the code but it's possible they might have to be in the opponents database. But they don't have to be flagged as an actual opponent. Just in the database. Maybe.

I can't check the code until I get home later today.
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Sep 2017, 21:48

Hello Bob

Your bot is very great, wonderful job!

It's not possible to fight opponents with topper level? Because sometimes, you can only find some weak opponents with a better level (high levels)

With such a bot, can we fear, one day, that MT would do the same as they've done with Brutal Combo (when launching the fights it erased the brutes)?
I had lost 80% of my 200 brutes on that black day...
Back to top Go down
Antiwatt95

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Sep 2017, 19:06

Hi Bob and thanks for your release :)
I tested it and i have a problem.
I miss the opponents list, it start only at level 10, can you help me ?

Thank you and sorry for my english, i'm french :)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Sep 2017, 17:17

@Kiraito - This bot should be safe. It simulates the website much more closely than the old ones. And it does not try and send hundreds of requests at once. So it should not stress their servers. You should be fine. I have been using it for months while testing with no problems.

@Antiwatt95 - I don't play FR, so it does not have FR opponents set up. You will need to find some and add them to the database. Remember, this is slightly different to most bots. You have thousands to choose from in the database (all the brutes in the rankings). You have to tag the ones you want to use as opponents. But as you are looking for ones lower than level 10, there won't be any. Because there are none that low in the rankings. Add some and it will work just fine.
Back to top Go down
zdanyel
zdanyel

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Sep 2017, 17:56

PyBrute is amazing!
You rock Bob cheers
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Sep 2017, 18:47

Thanks Danyel. Very Happy

I did find a bug with the IP switching routine the other day. It won't work on Win 10. Have a fix, just need to make the update and drop a fresh version on here.
Back to top Go down
zdanyel
zdanyel

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Sep 2017, 19:03

I sent you a pm Bob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Sep 2017, 08:12

Hello Bob

I have a question:

Is that possible to export the statistics? I mean the résults of the daily fights, or the average rating of tournaments, the rank etc....?
I think that would be great.

Thanks for your answer
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Oct 2017, 23:01

Bob?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct 2017, 20:26

Sorry! Haven't looked in this for a while. Not so busy in here these days!

All the stats could be exported. Would be fairly easy to do. I think. I'll add it to the "to do" list. But any new stuff for it is not going to be quick unless it's broken. Too busy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Oct 2017, 18:20

Thanks a lot Bob, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
wanra

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Nov 2017, 15:12

brutes only give exp until lvl5??
Back to top Go down
Scaloperion
Scaloperion

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov 2017, 02:03

I sent you a pm, Danyel. :)
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Dec 2017, 22:00

Hello Bob, still no time to allow exportation in PyBot? ^^
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec 2017, 09:01

I should have a new release up in the next few days. The new release is mainly some performance improvements. And a few minor bug fixes. Nothing too major. The performance stuff was the main thing.

But I've started looking at producing an HTML report (so you can view it in any web browser) for brutes with all their stats and history. Hopefully have something soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next