[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)

Go down 
+7
wanra
Kiraito
zdanyel
BobTheBear
Antiwatt95
ulmufmje
Superyo1
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiraito

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Dec 2017, 11:34

BobTheBear wrote:
I should have a new release up in the next few days. The new release is mainly some performance improvements. And a few minor bug fixes. Nothing too major. The performance stuff was the main thing.

But I've started looking at producing an HTML report (so you can view it in any web browser) for brutes with all their stats and history. Hopefully have something soon.

Thanks a lot!

According to me, the bot is perfectly working.
Do you think, it would be possible for brutes to fight against upper levels? I mean some brutes are really weak, even if they have 5-10 levels more than our brute. If not, no matter, I understand, and deal with it ^^
Wonderful job Bob, you reanimated my brute's motivation.

I belong to the same clan as you (Freie Krieger).

See you!
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec 2017, 18:35

Kiraito wrote:
Do you think, it would be possible for brutes to fight against upper levels?

You can do it, but only using the "Special Fights" section. You can fight anyone you want there.

But it has a limit of 7 brutes. Although you can save as many special fight sets as you want.

But to do it using the fully automatic fighting? No. Not really possible. For the fights to be fully automatic, they need to follow rules. And it's pretty much impossible to have sensible rules if you're trying to fight brutes way over your current level. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec 2017, 18:43

OK people. v1.2 is now available.

Please see the first post on page one for download links.

There are two to choose from. Full install for new users. Update version for v1.0 users.

Links and install instructions in post #1.

Update includes:

Major performance upgrades. If you run less than 100 brutes, you may not even see a difference. But if you run a couple of clans full (or more), it should be noticeable. For me, as I run several clans full, the difference is HUGE!

Ability to switch off automatic Stats Updates after a run. Again, for performance.

Fixed a few small bugs. Double level up with new brutes caused a crash. Some brutes did not display tournament history correctly. Some names were not handled well. And a few other bits and pieces. Nothing too huge. There may still be a bug with web requests on Mac, but I'm waiting for feedback from my Mac tester on that. If anyone else is running it on a Mac, I'd be interested to hear how you're getting on. I do have a Mac Mini, but seldom use it.

Added a selection counter on the "Brutes" panel. With one brute selected, it will show you where they rank based on the current sort. If multiple brutes are selected, it shows you how many you picked. I find it handy so see how they compare using different sort properties.

Added Reports (as requested). This is a button on the brutes panel. Select some brutes. Click it. It will ask you where you want to save and produce the report. The report is HTML format. So will show in any web browser you care to throw it at. Double click will open it in your default browser. Or just drop it into the browser window, open with, whetever. It's just HTML. Hard to go wrong!

Feedback, bugs etc ..... just post on this thread.

Bear
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Dec 2017, 23:46

Thanks a lot for that Bob.
After a few days using the update, it seems to be ok to me.

Have you think about exporting the stats?

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Jan 2018, 21:10

You mean the full stats page you go into?

I could add it to the start of the HTML report I suppose? Got all the data for it.

Or would a raw CSV file be better? No point doing facy stuff like Excel, as not everyone has it.

NEW FILE HOST!!! FILES NOW HOSTED ON MEGA SO RETENTION SHOULD BE MUCH BETTER. FIRST POST UPDATED WITH THE NEW LINKS.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan 2018, 23:28

v1.3 now available. Download links and instructions in post #1.

Changes in this update:

> Changed date format for a couple of columns in tables so they sort properly. Format for dates in tables is now YYYY/MM/DD. New year bug!

> Import and export your opponents. Pass them to other people. Get copies from other people. Can merge with your own or replace outright. Copy of my COM opponents included in both versions.

> If you resize or move the windows around, you can now store your custom size/position. No more resizing every time you run it!

> Made tournament registration smarter. It checks your tournament day and gives extra warnings for the easy day if you register a Legend. PLEASE RESPECT THE EASY DAY!!!

> Alternate header GFX (not visible in low res mode) in this one. Two randomly appear on panels when you run it. Provided by a member in DOOM. He doesn't have an account on here.

> Probably a few more little bug fixes and tweaks. Nothing else major.

Any problems, post on here.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan 2018, 23:15

Minor update to the v1.3 release.

The DB update can take some time. Especially with a lot of brutes, with a lot of tournament history. So now you get a little popup progress box while it does.

Also fixed a minor issue with the level shown on the "Level Up" table not sorting correctly.

Links on the first post now take you to these updated versions. If you already went onto v1.3 without problems, the level sort fix is the only very minor benefit you'll see.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2018, 23:10

There was a bug in the initial version of v1.3 which could stop tournament update working, depending what time zone you are in.

The Americas were most likely to be affected by it. I didn't notice due to being in the UK.

Anyway. Anyone running v1.3, re-download it and drop in the new files. Links in post #1 updated ...
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Feb 2018, 17:22

BobTheBear wrote:
You mean the full stats page you go into?

I could add it to the start of the HTML report I suppose? Got all the data for it.

Or would a raw CSV file be better? No point doing facy stuff like Excel, as not everyone has it.

NEW FILE HOST!!! FILES NOW HOSTED ON MEGA SO RETENTION SHOULD BE MUCH BETTER. FIRST POST UPDATED WITH THE NEW LINKS.

Thanks for considering my will.
Well I'd like to export the win-loss etc, histories of the tournaments yes.

I'm going to try your v1.3 soon, and come back to you if trouble.
Back to top Go down
iNeFiixGFX

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2018, 00:28

we cant download python
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2018, 16:39

iNeFiixGFX wrote:
we cant download python

Huh?

Can't help you there. I just tried the link in my post - worked fine.

If you want to get the latest version of 2.7 (which is 2.7.15 - it will work fine) pick your installer type here:

https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-2715/

But I have no idea why you can't download it ....
Back to top Go down
iNeFiixGFX

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2018, 18:43

BobTheBear wrote:
iNeFiixGFX wrote:
we cant download python

Huh?

Can't help you there. I just tried the link in my post - worked fine.

If you want to get the latest version of 2.7 (which is 2.7.15 - it will work fine) pick your installer type here:

https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-2715/

But I have no idea why you can't download it ....
~

Thanks i can finally download it , but i don't find 000-PyBrute.pyw anywhere Sad
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2018, 18:55

That's in the bundle you download from me. You need a full new install.

Follow the instructions in post #1...
Back to top Go down
oursbl

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2019, 13:48

Sa serait possible de me faire 150 élève pour ma brute svp ?
Back to top Go down
oursbl

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2019, 09:26

je n arrive pas a crée les 150 elève xp pour ma brute lvl 2 j ai tout bien installer mais je ne comprend pas
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2019, 15:45

No. Read the first post. This is not a pupilling bot. It is not meant for that. It's a brute manager.

You can train pupils with it. But you can't make pupils with it.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2020, 22:50

Updated opponents lists.

For all servers. Up to level 80-ish for most servers. May be some gaps, you will need to fill those in yourself.

Grab it here: <LINKY>

Go to the "Opponents" tab. Import the file. (Up to you if you want to merge or replace. if you have some decent opponents already, you may want to merge. If you are just starting, probably replace …)
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2021, 09:41

Hello Bob!
Thanks for your log once again.
I have a question : Today, the log does not work very well, I usually select my 750 brutes to be ran, and launch, then I switch on/off my VPN, but it does not want to go on after a switch today, and the log freeze, so that I can't fight.
Is there something to be done?

My PC is on W10.

Thanks a lot for help
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2021, 09:02

Well, it seems like meinbrutalo server is HS, I think that was the problem of my log.
Back to top Go down
loulouboss

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2022, 15:58

Opponents list is dead Sad
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2022, 20:59

loulouboss wrote:

It's up to you to refresh your list of opponents, that's what I' doing with mine Wink
Back to top Go down
loulouboss

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2022, 17:02

Kiraito wrote:
loulouboss wrote:

It's up to you to refresh your list of opponents, that's what I' doing with mine  Wink

I did it too Very Happy

Kiraito likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)   [RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] - PyBrute Manager (UPDATE - v1.3 - FIXES + FEATURES)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2