My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Good trick only with certain internets...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sinib
sinib

Good trick only with certain internets... Empty
PostSubject: Good trick only with certain internets...   Good trick only with certain internets... Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 21:16

good night all...

i´ve been trying a few tricks on the last couple of days pupiling myself, using proxies and so on... and my type of internet wont work from alot of tricks...

who ever is using usb connection internet which you can bring where ever you like, u can use proxies... but now almost every1 is using that, so the majority of proxies already have been used by some1 else, so it might not give you exp.

what i found out is that, these type of internets (example in portugal: vodafone, tmn, optimus) everytime you turn it on, you get a diferent IP, so its dynamic... but, if you delete cookies and try pupiling yourself, it still wont give you exp...

so i found out, that i posted my brutes link on a forum, to try and se if i can get more pupils, and if u use the link already posted, you can pupil yourself with exp without deleting cookies. I dont know why, but its an easy method for who is using this type of internet. so u just restart your pc everytime, run the programe of the internet connection, and pupil yourself...

steps:

1)post your brutes link of rescrutes here (for exemple)
2)restart you pc
3)turn on the internet with its propure programe
4)go to ur link and pupil

if you want more just follow the 2nd step...

http://sinib.mybrute.com/cellule

you can see from my brute, all nicks are: jgh (random numbers)

ex: jgh130, jgh131, jgh132, jgh133.......

If this workes with you, pupil me as a thank you
http://sinib.mybrute.com/

drunken
Back to top Go down

Good trick only with certain internets...
Page 1 of 1