My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!!

Go down 
+3
lord.neox
Sioc
P4blotpisla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
P4blotpisla

New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!!   New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 01:20

Hello because for a long time it has been using a complement for firefox called " Firebug" which at the time of creating brute can YOU GO be clonar it, the case is that I do not decide to me very well, if can develop you it, is to replace the lines of the gross one in those pupils with taken care of of not being mistaken and to be able to himself to clonar gross, I wait for aid. Download: Firebug Of Mozilla firefox Open firebug, Body And edit
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!!   New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 06:04

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
Anyway, if you want to edit brutes IDs using Firebug or alter HTTP POST requests using Tamper Data this will have no effect at all.
The master for creating brutes IDs and checking their coherence are Motion Twin servers. Therefore altering anything that is related to this information from the client-side will have no effect.

If you want to read more about brutes IDs, you can go here.
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: How to use it ...   New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 01:04

How can i use it ?
I wana create a clone of one ID that i have now, just now, but i dont know what i must do for creat it :!:
Please, if you can write the form to copy an ID and create other bruto whit the same ID.

Thanks, sory for my bad english, im from Argentina.
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!!   New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 02:32

lord.neox wrote:
How can i use it ?
I wana create a clone of one ID that i have now, just now, but i dont know what i must do for creat it :!:
Please, if you can write the form to copy an ID and create other bruto whit the same ID.

the only way is to create LOTS of brutes.
Back to top Go down
Ajdija
VIP
VIP
Ajdija

PostSubject: Re: New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!!   New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 10:58

lord.neox wrote:

To create same with abilities only way is creating lots of brutes and auto analize database, if you want clone appearance check GFX Generator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ajdija.com
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!!   New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 11:04

lord.neox wrote:
How can i use it ?
I wana create a clone of one ID that i have now, just now, but i dont know what i must do for creat it Exclamation

You cant create clones, you can create only the skin from that id.
If you wanna a good clone you should create 1000/10000 pupils (that depends) , search and search.

The easy way is to create pups with BC and to use this tool to try to find the clone in db, Mybrute search engine
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!!   New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 18:13

and that is still not sure... I created at least 50.000 pupils long times ago and the brute of my dreams (kn2) wasn't in my db Wink
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!!   New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 18:36

HongKongFui wrote:
and that is still not sure... I created at least 50.000 pupils long times ago and the brute of my dreams (kn2) wasn't in my db Wink
lol, you had to be a bit faster: I had 3 kn2 clones in my freebies list.
All of them were given away by now though...
(but maybe you weren't interested anymore by the clone when the freebies list was released)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!!   New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Trick: Clone Brutes ID!!!!
Page 1 of 1