My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

i have a question... help me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rayS
rayS

i have a question... help me Empty
PostSubject: i have a question... help me   i have a question... help me Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 21:12

hy can tell me someone how to create infinit pupils with xp in brutalcombo
please help me!!!!
thx
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: i have a question... help me   i have a question... help me Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 23:26

Show me a topless pic of the babe in your avatar and I'll help you out. Twisted Evil

Nah, just kidding, lol.

Seriously, look into these two topics:
Bot
Reconnect.bat

In the first one, this bot is discussed and supported alot.
In the second, its a help for creating a working reconnection batch file, which is for most people probably the bigger obstacle.

One thing - desperately asking for help, providing 0 info about which step gives you problems but expecting a personal tutorial - won't lead you anywhere.
I know you said already once that you're not good with english. If this is the case, then you're screwed anyway. Sorry kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solemethod
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: i have a question... help me   i have a question... help me Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 23:38

lol

Blunt and straight to the point .... and pretty much 100% right as well.

Just start reading up in the cheats and scripts section in here. Endless XP pupils won't just fall into your lap without a bit of work from you I'm afraid.

And as Wildan says, if you're gonna ask questions, it helps if you have tried and got stuck somewhere specific and ask questions with a bit of detail .... otherwise you might as well be asking for magic beans ....

(PS .... I don't have any magic beans .... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: i have a question... help me   i have a question... help me Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 23:45

BobTheBear wrote:
lol

Blunt and straight to the point .... and pretty much 100% right as well.

Just start reading up in the cheats and scripts section in here. Endless XP pupils won't just fall into your lap without a bit of work from you I'm afraid.

And as Wildan says, if you're gonna ask questions, it helps if you have tried and got stuck somewhere specific and ask questions with a bit of detail .... otherwise you might as well be asking for magic beans ....

(PS .... I don't have any magic beans .... Very Happy )

lol! Your too funny Bob !
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have a question... help me   i have a question... help me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have a question... help me
Page 1 of 1