My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?

Go down 
+45
xxballaxx
lord.neox
spagg68
mortal
byrtt
breezer41
fulzio
Nasic
mama04
brutalocombo
Myth
Teapot
Salsak123
maxuris
Daniih2
AndreiTM
keva
jkldogg
Captain
invertioN
necronium
Subman(R)
Cowdude179
kham
GePPeTonE
*Johnnito*
ALPHWON
SeViLiN
silverx123
Zappto
Rubal1
Kisuke
Neutrino
moyjoy123
rayS
winter32
Hawoo
Yami Yugy
sowdarkman
rima-mano
3viL
StileQ34
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
suxess
george_the_crudge
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jkldogg

How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 07:19

I just wasted an hour of my life trying to figure this out. I read all four pages and used Gogole translate and read all of the READ ME's....if anyone cares to help please make me a brute with this code and PM me the password and make the username jkldogg2

thanks

0;1;0;7;5;1;0;1;0;0;0;-1;-1;19;-1;19
Back to top Go down
http://www.47-47.tk
keva
keva

How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 08:39

Hi guys ....
I've tried everything and I have not manage to make a new character ............ something wrong ... I do not know

I would ask if anyone has the desire to help and make two new characters for me ... I would be very grateful .......

If someone wants to help just send me ..... pm to give him the names and passwords for the character...

Thank you very much.........

I would like them both .... please

0;11;2;7;2;1;0;10;0;0;0;-1;6;-1;-1;-1

0;3;3;7;2;1;0;12;0;0;0;-1;6;-1;-1;-1
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 11:43

What name?
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 12:43

OK so everyone has a problem in figuring out what each no. in the string does

This is what i know:
1- Sex (male or female, impossible to enter -1)
2- Armour (0=no armour in the cellule, 1=armour in the cellule)
3- Muscles (-1= unstable musclature, seems like the brute breathes)
4- Hair (-1= unstables changing hair)
5- Beard (for males) Fringe (for females) (-1= unstable)
6- Tshirt (males only) 0= no tshirt, 1= tshirt, -1=unstable tshirt
7- Pants (-1= unstable) not 100% effective, you need to try it
8- If =-1 the armour becomes unstable
9- ?
10- ?
11- ?
12- Skin colour (-1= black)
13- Hair colour (-1= black)
14- Accessories colour (-1= black)
15- Pants colour (-1= black)
16- Tshirt color for males (-1= black)

Hope this helps someone Wink
Back to top Go down
keva
keva

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 13:41

keva wrote:
Hi guys ....
I've tried everything and I have not manage to make a new character ............ something wrong ... I do not know

I would ask if anyone has the desire to help and make two new characters for me ... I would be very grateful .......

If someone wants to help just send me ..... pm to give him the names and passwords for the character...

Thank you very much.........

I would like them both .... please

0;11;2;7;2;1;0;10;0;0;0;-1;6;-1;-1;-1

0;3;3;7;2;1;0;12;0;0;0;-1;6;-1;-1;-1

The name i would give to my character is : 1) TheMasterKeva.....and ......2)Aceofmasters

if anyone want hel me.....thanks again
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 13:49

Sorry, i forgot, in com you want the brute?
Back to top Go down
keva
keva

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 18:00

andreitm89 wrote:
Sorry, i forgot, in com you want the brute?

Yes ....and thank you very very much for your time
Back to top Go down
Daniih2

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 10:47

pls somebody write a complete "password"
example:

Domaine: COM
MaĆ­tre: xyz (zzz) *xyz: master ; *zzz: my new brute name
Dom: zzz *zzz: my new brute name
GfX. ... *...: the brute code Wink
Mot de passe: 12345 *12345: password

i writting correct ?
but my brutal combo is doesnt work ... i write everything but that write it:
ERROR No match found

HELP ME
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 10:54

Domaine:COM
MaĆ­tre:piw-3260600(i just put my brute name here)
Nom:Piwpupils
GfX:0;3;3;7;2;1;0;12;0;0;0;-1;6;-1;-1;-1(something like that)
Mot de passe:123456789(random pw)

Thats it ...
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 11:28

For you members that could not make one.
BE was happening maybe.
Name was already used.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Daniih2

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 05:31

MaĆ­tre:bazzeee
Nom:bleksztar
GfX:0;1;0;6;5;1;0;1;0;0;0;1;7;-1;-1;-1
Mot de passe:random (nevermind)

pls somebody make it and pm me ^^
Back to top Go down
Salsak123

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 15:47

Can somebody make my an account with bear please??? i tryed bear everytime but in vain CAN somebody make me an bear acc it dosen't matter the level just bear in cluding weapons
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 05:20

Salsak123 wrote:
Can somebody make my an account with bear please??? i tryed bear everytime but in vain CAN somebody make me an bear acc it dosen't matter the level just bear in cluding weapons
You can check Sioc's pupil database, check the Marketplace - Freebies.

Or just create hundreds of brutes.
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 05:20

Daniih2 wrote:
MaĆ­tre:bazzeee
Nom:bleksztar
GfX:0;1;0;6;5;1;0;1;0;0;0;1;7;-1;-1;-1
Mot de passe:random (nevermind)

pls somebody make it and pm me ^^

BC doesn't work, so it's not possible.

PS: PM me if you want one of these.

http://gfx7094253.mybrute.com/cellule - Black and Green
http://gfx07740124.mybrute.com/cellule - Black and Green
http://gfx53098424.mybrute.com/cellule - Light blue and White
http://gfx47205621.mybrute.com/cellule - Light blue and white
http://gfx398723984.mybrute.com/cellule - Black(skin) and white
Back to top Go down
Myth

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 16:01

any 1 make me 1 plz

Domine:COM
Master: Ninja-GG.mybrute.com
Name:JoCkeR-GG (J,C,R,G in CAP.)
GFX: 0;1;3;0;5;1;1;1;0;0;0;0;-1;9;-1;9
Password: pm me with the pass

And Thx
Back to top Go down
brutalocombo

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 13:50

can somebody give me the link of the BC that is working please?

Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 16:17

brutalocombo wrote:

There isn't one, BC is dead....
Back to top Go down
brutalocombo

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 17:22

ALPHWON wrote:
brutalocombo wrote:

There isn't one, BC is dead....

affraid ok thanks lol!
Back to top Go down
mama04

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 22:58

BC is only way to create gfx brutes...? or mybe someone know way to create it with tamper data?
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 23:30

mama04 wrote:
BC is only way to create gfx brutes...? or mybe someone know way to create it with tamper data?
Tamper data is easy to do BUT a lot of GFX combinations i.e. visible armor aren't possible.
Here is a tut if you haven't used tamper data before -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch7y28EW3qI
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 08:41

Tamper can't customise well. Black and changing clothes seem to work the best.
Back to top Go down
mama04

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 14:53

With BB i can create gfx brute and pupils with static ip?
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 16:39

if you mean BC instead of BB, no! you can't, I've tried just now and there is the same old web service error

if you meant BB as Brutal Borg, nobody has it, except his creator, so no way for us
Back to top Go down
mama04

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 17:11

i meant brutal borg. would it be ever released?
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 00:48

IDK. Probably. Just don't pester the creator about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next