My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?

Go down 
+45
xxballaxx
lord.neox
spagg68
mortal
byrtt
breezer41
fulzio
Nasic
mama04
brutalocombo
Myth
Teapot
Salsak123
maxuris
Daniih2
AndreiTM
keva
jkldogg
Captain
invertioN
necronium
Subman(R)
Cowdude179
kham
GePPeTonE
*Johnnito*
ALPHWON
SeViLiN
silverx123
Zappto
Rubal1
Kisuke
Neutrino
moyjoy123
rayS
winter32
Hawoo
Yami Yugy
sowdarkman
rima-mano
3viL
StileQ34
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
suxess
george_the_crudge
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nasic
Nasic

How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 10:54

mama04 wrote:
With BB i can create gfx brute and pupils with static ip?
No, you can't use it with a static IP, same reason you can't use a static IP for BC when it was working. your IP doesn't change and that means no xp pupils.
Back to top Go down
mama04

How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 15:16

borg said that he got static ip in some thread.
Back to top Go down
breezer41

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:05

can any1 make me a Brute please???

i cnt use BC its keeps on saying ERROR . mybrute.com

NAME: SimplyXitii
GFX : 0;1;5;7;5;1;1;3;0;0;0;1;1;4;4;4
PASSWORD : Any Password Will Do

THNX TO WHO EVER CAN MAKE THIS BRUTE
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 22:38

breezer41 wrote:

BC is dead... best option is to use Tamper Data :study:
Back to top Go down
byrtt
byrtt

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 21:15

alphwon...u can't make gfx brutes with tamper data..only black brutes...
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 21:43

byrtt wrote:
alphwon...u can't make gfx brutes with tamper data..only black brutes...

On the contrary... a GFX brute designates a brute that otherwise wouldn't be possible to do
Besides with tamper data you can make flashing clothes, beards, fringes, tshirts and make the clothing and hair black
And those would still be GFX brutes, just not the specific string of GFX you want...
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 03:48

you can make this gfx

http://blackrougt09.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
http://blacks0ul098.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
http://blackbruttal00.meinbrutalo.de/cellule

also flasinng everything
hair,shirt,pants

looking like a women an man at the same time Razz

bye the way tha pass of those brutes 1234
if some one would like ti have them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 19:28

i want create a Brute like this on the DE Server

http://alph-wumafa.meinbrutalo.de/cellule

the BC don't work on the DE Server, so i have to use tamper data. Which parameters i have to change to get a cape or cloves?

Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 20:08

spagg68 wrote:
i want create a Brute like this on the DE Server

http://alph-wumafa.meinbrutalo.de/cellule

the BC don't work on the DE Server, so i have to use tamper data. Which parameters i have to change to get a cape or cloves?

Razz Razz lol!

I can give you one Wink
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 03:24

ALPHWON wrote:
breezer41 wrote:

BC is dead... best option is to use Tamper Data :study:

Here you have the Tamper Data download :

http://bit.ly/iuCkwA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
xxballaxx

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Aug 2011, 03:31

Can someone please make me a brute with this code

0;1;5;6;3;0;0;3;0;0;0;-1;0;-1;14;-1

name of brute:xxv3ng3ancexx

any password will do! please pm me!! thank you!!!!
Back to top Go down
denis309

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 18:24

Can someone please make me a brute with this code

0;1;4;11;5;1;0;1;0;0;0;-1;-1;9;-1;9

the name:xGotenksx

any password will do

please pm me

Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 18:39

You can now use Pupil Commander to create GFX brutes: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t12810-release-pupil-commander
Back to top Go down
y2k.Alpha
y2k.Alpha

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 19:12

Sioc wrote:
You can now use Pupil Commander to create GFX brutes: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t12810-release-pupil-commander

What bout the name of the brute?
Back to top Go down
http://lover-of-pooters.mybrute.com
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 19:33

Read the FAQ in the tool or the release topic. Everything is explained there :-)

How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Aaa311
Back to top Go down
nickcruz

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 16:38

Why is it like tha? i Followed all the instruction but it didnt work!! can someone pls help me create one,.. any name would do but if its too bothersome just ignore this. Sad thnx
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 17:20

on which Server you want a brute?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?   How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can i make mybrute characters with diferent clothes than usual?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4