My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Possibly Undiscovered Tip!

Go down 
+10
suxess
Stsin
kaixxpzs
urallus
Mikesin
vollaufdienuesse
tomykas69
Kahmeha
Deathwok
iwantmoneys
14 posters
AuthorMessage
iwantmoneys

Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Empty
PostSubject: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 08:33

Made by me, sorry for bad quality.

Some of you might or may not be aware of this, works 100% when done right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXpH08-xiQU
Back to top Go down
Deathwok
Deathwok

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 08:53

Cool, nice find. I didn't know that :) A bit OTT creating a whole vid and huge written text when he could have just said double click the "start fight" button on the VS screen (the screen just before the fight) to skip viewing the fight animation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iwantmoneys

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 08:54

I suppose you're right.
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 09:39

this is the lamest trick in the book and it's just a way to scam people out of pupils...
Back to top Go down
tomykas69
tomykas69

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 09:55

OMG ! U SUCK! u made me sooo angry! nerd... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 10:04

Kahmeha wrote:
this is the lamest trick in the book and it's just a way to scam people out of pupils...

and thats why he just did not say

Deathwok wrote:
double click the "start fight" button on the VS screen (the screen just before the fight) to skip viewing the fight animation Very Happy

ban imo :!: :!: :!:
Back to top Go down
Mikesin
Mikesin

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 10:11

Bad... Really bad
Back to top Go down
iwantmoneys

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:50

Wow, this community is full of complete pricks.

I other something new, that I discovered and all you do is flame me.

This is no way of me getting pupils, I don't care for pupils, it was just a tip that can be used to save precious time.
Back to top Go down
urallus
urallus

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:58

1 star, i doubt this is true
Back to top Go down
iwantmoneys

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 12:03

Your grammar confuses me.

What isn't true, my video, or their comments?

Those ass-wipes above would have rated 1 star.
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 12:24

everyone knows this trick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://demitia-300.mybrute.com
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 12:28

Quote :
1. Go to www.superior100.mybrute.com (works best with him) 2. Create a name, then validate 3. It is important that you lose to me, if you don't lose do it again until you do.

To get a flail it's simple: 1. Go to http://www.superior100.mybrute.com 2. Fight me, (validate an account) 3. Go to arena, fight more people 4. You will get a flail by level 5, and there is a 90% you will get a bear by level 15 !!

This ass-wipe gave it a one star.

Seriously, this was not the wisest choice of forum to post your scam. Yes, you do mention the quick fight tip, but in the middle of all that garbage, and saying have to do above to make it work Rolling Eyes

Btw, here's some pointers: Other scammers turn off ratings and have other people reply with fake comments. Try that next time.
Back to top Go down
iwantmoneys

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 13:25

But this isn't is a scam. Bitch.
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 13:29

iwantmoneys wrote:
But this isn't is a scam. Bitch.
insulting and impolite behavior is not accepted here. dude just warning you . you know that there are now 2 admins that could easily put u to shape. this is for all newbies here

Last edited by suxess on Wed 26 Aug 2009, 16:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lrugermorff.mybrute.com/cellule
A Dip O Sitas
A Dip O Sitas

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 13:40

iwantmoneys wrote:
pricks, ass-wipes, Bitch
hahaha, I like him^^
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://DiPoBruTE.mybrute.com
iwantmoneys

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 14:00

Well, none of you are taking me seriously, so why should I take you seriously?

Wankers.
Back to top Go down
StileQ34
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
StileQ34

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 14:02

iwantmoneys wrote:
Well, none of you are taking me seriously, so why should I take you seriously?

Wankers.
/ban Bounce
Back to top Go down
http://mike10188.mybrute.com/cellule
urallus
urallus

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 14:02

Prove it. Make a pupil, show it to us, and then lvl it to lvl 15.
Back to top Go down
iwantmoneys

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 14:45

Well I will if you want, but all the bots and shit that I tried never work...

So it might take a while, 3 fights a day after first day...
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 16:54

calling me an ass-whipe wtf is wrong with you KID?!? what are you like 7years old...

THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE AND TRIED HERE BEFORE TO GAIN PUPILS... bet you didn't know you can only use 1 IP ONCE for two different brutes... so most of us here have level 50+ brutes... we've probably used up out 2 pupils that give XP...

secondly I'm guessing your brutes name is superior100... that quick fight isn't really a new trick it's been around for a while and it's just the like the bear, wolf, flail, b/s that comes from youtube so PARDON me if I don't welcome someone who doesn't take the time read the rules before posting on the forum... maybe if you didn't try to scam people they might actually like you and respect you...

you = fail now gtfo
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 16:56

Kahmeha wrote:
calling me an ass-whipe wtf is wrong with you KID?!? what are you like 7years old...

THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE AND TRIED HERE BEFORE TO GAIN PUPILS... bet you didn't know you can only use 1 IP ONCE for two different brutes... so most of us here have level 50+ brutes... we've probably used up out 2 pupils that give XP...

secondly I'm guessing your brutes name is superior100... that quick fight isn't really a new trick it's been around for a while and it's just the like the bear, wolf, flail, b/s that comes from youtube so PARDON me if I don't welcome someone who doesn't take the time read the rules before posting on the forum... maybe if you didn't try to scam people they might actually like you and respect you...

you = fail now gtfo
don't worry kahmeha i've sent message to the admins;]hope this gyu gets atleast warning
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 16:59

I normally don't get mad at people but I hate it when people lie, just be man/woman enough to admit you did something foolish and go on your way and everything will be ok, but to say you're not scamming for pupils is obsurd... and he called half the site ass-whipes... most of the GREAT members are those "ass-whipes"... it's ok I like being on the "ass-whipes" side with them...
Back to top Go down
omnislash33

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 17:07

Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Troll11
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 17:19

derheiko3 wrote:
Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Troll11
haha nice one Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 17:22

Sorry about letting this one get so out of hands guys. Been a real busy day. Thread locked.

@iwantmoneys - It doesn't work. /discussion.

And consider this a warning. Please don't insult other forum members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Undiscovered Tip!   Possibly Undiscovered Tip! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly Undiscovered Tip!
Page 1 of 1