My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo Empty
PostSubject: a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo   a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:09

hey m8s,

I was one of the lucky ppl who won 3 hours botting time by stsin. he sent the data file to train the pupils he made for me. I put in my reconnect.bat and tuned it for my needs and creating new pupils works fine. I think I can turn down the delay a little, but thats not my problem!

the problem comes at the part that I thought that would be the easier one: training the pupils he made!

when I push the button combat it runs down the lines writing the words: pas assez d'adversaires au niveau 1 ?!?

what does this mean? I changed the opponents.txt with other opponents at level one, but now nothing happens?! does this mean my "partner" already trained the pupils?
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo   a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:19

bitchy bastard wrote:
hey m8s,

I was one of the lucky ppl who won 3 hours botting time by stsin. he sent the data file to train the pupils he made for me. I put in my reconnect.bat and tuned it for my needs and creating new pupils works fine. I think I can turn down the delay a little, but thats not my problem!

the problem comes at the part that I thought that would be the easier one: training the pupils he made!

when I push the button combat it runs down the lines writing the words: pas assez d'adversaires au niveau 1 ?!?

what does this mean? I changed the opponents.txt with other opponents at level one, but now nothing happens?! does this mean my "partner" already trained the pupils?

if thats au niveau 1.. you need to put 6 lvl 0 there..
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo   a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:23

the six lvl 0 are in there and creating pupils works fine! levelling the pupils from yesterday isnt working......

I thought the six 0-levels need to be in there to get BC starting to create NEW pupils and not to train the ones he already made...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo   a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:29

Those will be wasusuge pupils.

If you have no French opponents in there, they don't get to fight. In other words, you can ignore them.

Also, if Stsin created these pupils within the last 24 hours, the bot won't fight them. It has it's own internal clock within the database of when they last fought, it doesn't care about their status on the live site as thats not what it uses to determine whether they will fight or not.

You can get round it by spoofing the date on your PC ..... or just wait until 24 hours has elapsed.

:)

Last edited by BobTheBear on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 10:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo   a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:31

ah, that really helped!! thx... I think I will do that spoofing thing :)
Back to top Go down
moyjoy123
moyjoy123

PostSubject: Re: a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo   a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 11:03

the same thing happened to me
would anyone help me do that spoofing thing XD
Back to top Go down
http://giwoki.mybrute.com/
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo   a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 16:46

just move the clock of your pc a little forward.. one day is enough... but I decided not to do it like that, because I dont want to lose my mind with remembering when I was botting, levelling and so... so I just wait until its time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo   a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a (hopefully) simple question with brutal combo
Page 1 of 1