My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!

Go down 
+22
quixote101
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
silverx123
ESCGoat
GOML
redneck-giant99
Hazihell
Biceuri®
argus
StileQ34
Yaboirobby
Luminous
Stsin
atnix
Neutrino
10b
Death Str1ke
Kisuke
Gavy™
xGREEDx
Cowdude179
Maccaz
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ESCGoat

Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!   Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 11:21

redneck-giant99 wrote:
i thought it was REALLY cool at first, but it actually forecasted 3 wrong matches for me today

This feature hasn't changed from the bookmarklet version... it's not meant to be an accurate forecast of the next match but rather give you a rough idea. To *really* forecast the next match they'd need to know the levels of you and your opponent in the tourney itself (which stays at the level you were before TM if you never noticed, which is when I believe they actually calculate all the matches for the tourney) and also somehow predict the seed used... since they don't have access to any of those pieces of info what you get is the default no seed fight between you and your opponent at your actual current levels. It's just handy sometimes to gauge if you stand a chance though there's no way for it to actually be accurate... get me?

As for the live stats feature if you look back in one of these sections I actually have a post asking if such a tool existed and saying how it would be perfect if it were somehow integrated with this tool. geek Glad the brutal combo people decided to share their knowledge on this one.
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!   Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 11:27

ESCGoat wrote:
redneck-giant99 wrote:
i thought it was REALLY cool at first, but it actually forecasted 3 wrong matches for me today

This feature hasn't changed from the bookmarklet version... it's not meant to be an accurate forecast of the next match but rather give you a rough idea. To *really* forecast the next match they'd need to know the levels of you and your opponent in the tourney itself (which stays at the level you were before TM if you never noticed, which is when I believe they actually calculate all the matches for the tourney) and also somehow predict the seed used... since they don't have access to any of those pieces of info what you get is the default no seed fight between you and your opponent at your actual current levels. It's just handy sometimes to gauge if you stand a chance though there's no way for it to actually be accurate... get me?

As for the live stats feature if you look back in one of these sections I actually have a post asking if such a tool existed and saying how it would be perfect if it were somehow integrated with this tool. geek Glad the brutal combo people decided to share their knowledge on this one.

How they do it, no one knows (except them).
Back to top Go down
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!   Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 12:10

Oontack site up again cheers
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!   Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 13:50

THX Maccaz Cool
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!   Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 02:41

Whenever I run this script, I can't see the brute's cell anymore. Anyone know what could be the problem?
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!   Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 19:51

Yaboirobby wrote:
Whenever I run this script, I can't see the brute's cell anymore. Anyone know what could be the problem?

try to uninstall the script ..
then install it again.. I think it will work.. cause that's what i did .. hope it'll help ..
Back to top Go down
quixote101

PostSubject: Re: Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!   Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 20:18

not having any luck with this script - in fact, i'm having the same problems i had with the bookmarklet:

1. i am able to adjust the levels of my brute with the arrows, but the level selector itself covers up my skills/supers/pets chart - that chart doesn't appear to exist when using this script or the bookmarklet.

2. when i go to the brutes tester page, i get a match posted, but when i select "fight" nothing happens; when i select the asterisk button i get a number formulated, but i don't know what to do with it.

any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
micke59

PostSubject: Re: Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!   Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 12:53

hello all

im french and new in this forum.Be forgiving my bad english.

Do you know Greasemonkey by oontack make pupils in your back ? we have some evidence in our french forum.

Pupils are made on :http://mpif-feoe.labrute.fr .He is level 365 at our knowledge.

consequently , even if the program is well , a lot of players of french brute uninstall his program.

I couldn't give all evidence but i can show you this :

Quote :
Code:
L'ip 77 192 122 241 a déjà servi.
Warning: mysql_close(): no MySQL-Link resource supplied in /var/www/brutes/stats_/index.php on line 140

when ip are already use , he dont make pupils , when she s free , an other code are send and pupils creted at mpif feoe.

thanks for reading Wink
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!   Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 13:22

thx for that :)

we already know that and some of us think that this is really bad, others say it's quiet the same like BC- crew does...
the difference is only that oontack is doing this behind our back. but since we know that it's not longer behind our back and so we are free to choose :)
I kept it because most of my IPs are given to wasusuge!! and if that brute gets the small rest I have it's not a problem for me. nice and helpful tools.
Back to top Go down
chapo1

PostSubject: Re: Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!   Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 03:18

cool
Back to top Go down
ahronn
ahronn

PostSubject: Re: Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!   Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 22:34

Nice one!Very Happy thanks for the info!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!   Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Stats!!! New Oontack Tools!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2