My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB

Go down 
+17
Azturiar
Sioc
bamb@m
bboy_kurei
Stsin
taitoune
mystorage
redneck-giant99
NippleLuvs
Maccaz
Neutrino
Rippraff
ESCGoat
argus
silverx123
Yaboirobby
Eumigen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 19:08

Yaboirobby wrote:
And do I have to delete the double named brutes if there are any? If i leave the double named brutes, will it not run or something?
No, It will be done by my tool, because it's hard work to get this done by hand, trust me I have done it ...

When you will have double entries (Combination of name and domain are same) then you will get an error while importing the pupils into the huge database because the combination of name and domain must be unique!

But you can do all you need to join databases with my BC-Decrypter and Squirrel, some of it's functions where made to help me joining databases for some guys here on board Wink

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 04:05

eumigen, I have quite a peculiar problem. I have not changed any settings or anything in my SQL, but for some reason, all of a sudden, pupils' encoded names are screwed up and I have to take a lot of time to fix each line.

when I run "select * from brutes" (no quotations), I get an encoded name result which looks like this:

63 31 65 31 34 32 33 63 38 31 34 39 31 39 31 33 62 33 37 38 36 35 35 36 36 36 64 63 38 38 66 34 66 38 63 64

if I try running that through the name decoder, the name I get is

;B ÔNFîiZ Öüß­‡>¸<°·K[þX4`y3Šs

of course that is not the actual pupil's name. when I click those numbers listed above in the table listed in SQL, as expected, it says "number base hex". then, I have to click the option "show ascii as chars", which gives me this:

c 1 e 1 4 2 3 c 8 1 4 9 1 9 1 3 b 3 7 8 6 5 5 6 6 6 d c 8 8 f 4 f 8 c d

I can then compress it to the format the decoder prefers, c1e1423c81491913b378655666dc88f4f8cd, which will then get me the name one-acd6e685wxo;ES, which is the actual name of the pupil.

SQL will not let me select more than one name at a time, so I have to do each name individually, and my db has too many pupils to make this worthwhile.

why is SQL making these names come out as a bunch of numbers that have to be individually changed from ascii to characters and then compressed to get the encrypted name for each pupil in a db? I tried it with a db I had edited just earlier without this problem, and the same thing showed up in that db as well, so I don't think it's a corrupted db, but rather something in SQL...
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 06:20

I'm assuming these pupils aren't originally created with BC, since I haven't experienced myself anything like that or heard of before. So I expect wrongfully converted inserts. Have you verified that they actually do train as is?

Could you have accidentally used 'SQL-Inserts' with already encrypted names? In otherwords, causing to insert names that have been encrypted twice?

Or more probable, inserted with ASCII original names using 'DB-Importfile' or 'repair Brutenames', instead of the hex ASCII names?

Last edited by Stsin on Wed 23 Dec 2009, 08:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 06:40

these pupils were actually created in bc, and the other file I ran as a test to see if it was just the one file were also created in bc, and was previously decompiled and edited before adding to a fresh db, as is the same for all my personally created db.

I can run the fights in bc, but I can't export them properly due to that error. I have no clue why it happened, because as I said, I had just been working on one db just a few minutes prior, and then all of a sudden, no matter what db I put in SQL, it always shows the same thing, with the numbers encrypted in an abnormal hex setup, instead of the proper hex system.

and no, after I encountered this error, I tested to make sure the fights could run and they did (I checked a few pupil's cells), and then I took a copy of that working pupil db, with the fights just run, started sql, entered select * from brutes, and instantly got that error again.

my only guess is I might have to uninstall and reinstall, but before I do that I'm trying to find if it's something else I'm not aware of...

for example:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 08:00

bamb@m wrote:

these pupils were not edited by me, they were already edited before I received the data, and I have been training them every day and seen them gaining levels. however, in SQL:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/sqlerror1.jpg/ shows the db I just ran in bc, with the name showing up as convoluted hex

I see nothing wrong with that picture. It gets converted to ASCII when you 'Export to CSV / MS Excel'. Is your Export settings the same as mine?
How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Sqlx.th
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:45

I found the error, thanks to your pic. somehow, my sql had switched to "use formatting as configured in global preferences". I've already modified many db based on eumigen's tutorial, and never accidentally clicked on that before... scratch

rather than waste time on screenshots, you can do it yourself real quick, use an experimental db and make one copy with "use default formatting" and one as "use formatting as configured in global preferences", and you will see it does what I accidentally did geek
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 14:01

@Bambam,

I don't support that type of output because I have to build the ascii equivalence for that before I can encrypt the names.
On big databases that takes a lot of time and squirrel can export the ascii formated output as you found out yourself Wink

My BC-Decrypter supports two output formats, this are:
Code:
d8  ea  5f  7a  92  32  0b  4d  ed  08  0f;9349;;8;;2009-12-23
da  e4  4a  69  8a  5f  0a  42  ed  08  0f;448418;;8;;2009-12-23
df  ea  5f  78  94  4e  9f  56  ed  08  0f;52111;;8;;2009-12-23

And this:
Code:
d8ea5f7a92320b4ded080f;9349;;8;;2009-12-23
dae44a698a5f0a42ed080f;448418;;8;;2009-12-23
dfea5f78944e9f56ed080f;52111;;8;;2009-12-23
So always keep in mind that the dialog for the output is cofigured like this:
How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Kn1wjhbr

greetz and merry X-Mas 🎅 :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 23:48

yeah, I'll hope my mouse doesn't wander to the wrong position again, but if it does, at least now I know the solution Wink
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 07:44

When I reinstalled this on my new installation of Windows 7, I copied and replaced the .squirrel-sql directory in C:\Users so I don't have to configure it all again. Well, it worked. Remembered all my past paths, cached commands, settings, including using the derby driver....except for that CSV/MS export setting. I think it is odd that it saves that setting somewhere differently than where all the other settings are supposed to be saved. And possibly have something to do with why it changed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 07:52

Quote :

.except for that CSV/MS export setting. I think it is odd that it saves that setting somewhere differently than where all the other settings are supposed to be saved.
I think this may be system specific (type "intl.cpl" in the "Run" menu of the start menu) and not application specific, i.e. applications are reading off the system settings (like Excel does for example).
Back to top Go down
Azturiar

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 17:07

Eumigen wrote:
Hi,
because of lot PMs about the connect thing, I decide to write a little addon to the sun Tut.

1. you have to download Squirrel and install it.
2. Read the Sun Tut. Do as described in section Configuring SQuirreL for the Derby Embedded JDBC Driver this Driver is needed to connect to BC database!
3. create an alias for your connetion as shown below:

How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Connectbcdatabase

At point 1. type in a name for the connection
At point 2. select the embedded Driver
At point 3. edit the URL as shown. it shoul point to your BC database (the subfolder db in the data folder of BC)

After that click the Test-Button. The following Window appears:

How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Connectbcdatabase1

Click the Connect-Button, if following message appears it's done.

How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Connectbcdatabase2

Save the alias. From now you can connet to the database by doubleclick on the alias on the alias-tab in Squirrel.

enjoy
Eumigen

I have done everything right and the test to connect to the database said the connection was successful but when I try to reconnect I get an error message:

Who can help me? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 23:06

Eumigen wrote:

How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Connectbcdatabase1

Click the Connect-Button, if following message appears it's done.

How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Connectbcdatabase2

Help plz!!! The following error appears for me

ERROR OPENING SESSION

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/fife/ui/rtextarea/RTextArea
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.plugins.syntax.rsyntax.RSyntaxSQLEntryAreaFactory.createSQLEntryPanel(RSyntaxSQLEntryAreaFactory.java:37)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.plugins.syntax.SQLEntryPanelFactoryProxy.createSQLEntryPanel(SQLEntryPanelFactoryProxy.java:64)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.session.mainpanel.SQLPanel.createGUI(SQLPanel.java:844)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.session.mainpanel.SQLPanel.<init>(SQLPanel.java:182)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.session.mainpanel.SQLTab.getComponent(SQLTab.java:72)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.session.mainpanel.SQLTab.getSQLPanel(SQLTab.java:123)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.session.mainpanel.SQLTab.setSession(SQLTab.java:83)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.session.mainpanel.SQLTab.<init>(SQLTab.java:42)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.gui.session.MainPanel.<init>(MainPanel.java:112)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.gui.session.MainPanelFactory.createMainPanel(MainPanelFactory.java:27)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.gui.session.SessionPanel.createGUI(SessionPanel.java:478)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.gui.session.SessionPanel.initialize(SessionPanel.java:134)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.gui.session.SessionInternalFrame.createGUI(SessionInternalFrame.java:123)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.gui.session.SessionInternalFrame.<init>(SessionInternalFrame.java:53)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.gui.WindowManager.createInternalFrame(WindowManager.java:360)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.mainframe.action.ConnectToAliasCommand$Runner.run(ConnectToAliasCommand.java:372)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.client.Application$1.dispatchEvent(Application.java:195)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.fife.ui.rtextarea.RTextArea
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.squirrel_sql.fw.util.MyURLClassLoader.findClass(MyURLClassLoader.java:209)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
... 25 more

No

Can somone tell me if this is something related to the Squirrel version? I have the newest one, 3.1
And I have Windows Vista.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
crash477
crash477

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 09:37

i got exactly the same problem as NixxxoN Sad
and i have the newest version 3.1.1
can someone help me?

crash477
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 10:10

Seems many users are experiencing this after an update.
After some Googling, it may be an issue with squirrel-sql.bat in which quotes for CLASSPATH were removed.

The fix would be to edit squirrel-sql.bat and place quotes around %CLASSPATH% at the end of line 37:
Spoiler:

Hope this will do it.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 10:32

I remember I've got problems too when I've installed v3.1. As it has been new it was hard to get infos in the net. Finally after some tweaks I got it working again but had to realize the new version was much slower than the old one. So went back to the former version v3.0.3 and no problems since. :)
Back to top Go down
crash477
crash477

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 11:01

thanks Rippraff it worked Very Happy
but now i got this:
http://www.abload.de/img/sql2r05j.jpg
http://www.abload.de/img/sql152uh.jpg
where can i see the actual db?

crash477
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 11:06

You have to open the nodes under Objects:
APP => TABLE => BRUTES
then you see a CONTENT folder in the right window: here they are. :)

And don't forget to play on a copy of your DB when you're new to this stuff!
Back to top Go down
crash477
crash477

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 11:14

thanks really, really much Very Happy
but some things still interest me:
how can i combine 2 db's to 1?
and where can i see the master of the pupils?

crash477
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 11:21

You're welcome, Jojo! Wink
As for your question, it's all explained here.

To sum it up: Export the pupils from DB1, create an import file with Eumi's decrypter, open DB2 and import the file from step 2.

Edit: You can't see the masters as BC doesn't store infos about it. Wink
But you can modify the row by yourself if you want:
UPDATE brutes SET master = 'rippazzaziud' (e.g.)
under the SQL tab, then click the running man.

Last edited by Rippraff on Sat 22 May 2010, 11:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crash477
crash477

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 11:22

ok thank u Very Happy

crash477
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 11:30

I've edited my previous post in the meantime Wink
Back to top Go down
crash477
crash477

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 11:55

i saw it :) but u can see the masters of the brutes by using eumigen's tool :)
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/tutorial-eumigen-s-brutal-combo-decrypter-v-103-final-t6049.htm
there's a tutorial for getting the masters of the pupils. but it won't work now because .com has BE Sad (it dl's all cell's of the pupils and checks the sourcecode for the master)

crash477
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 11:58

Of course I know that but it wasn't the origin of your question. Wink
Back to top Go down
rettungssocke
rettungssocke

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 16:31

Hey
I have a big problem: I'm not able to configure Squirrel...
I got this error:

https://servimg.com/view/15845221/2

Is there anybody who can explain me how to configure Squirrel in detail?
I'm german so it would be helpful to explain in german but it's also possible in English 👅

rettungssocke

Edit:

It's working cheers
Back to top Go down
aslan

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 06:56

is it work on BC v.1.4.01?
Back to top Go down
http://aslanxp.mybrute.com/cellule
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB   How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to connect Squirrel 2 BC DB
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3