My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!

Go down 
+4
urallus
Cowdude179
BobTheBear
mystorage
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mystorage

Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Empty
PostSubject: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 19:57

Finally, my second brute has lorded all brutes on her way to BL ranking and annihilated the final brute!!! Sorry Bob Laughing

And the best thing of all, she is still the highest free brute in mybrute kingdom

http://sites.google.com/site/evaforcesite/eva-force-brutal-legend

She is now in Brutal Legend Ranking.. cheers

Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Evaforce.th
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 19:59

Bah.

Gratz on the win.

I think 086 was knackered after her epic semi-final win over biceuri. The final was pretty much a non-event as far as her putting up a fight goes!

Harumph.

Wink
Back to top Go down
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 20:03

Thanks Bob, I'm just enjoying it. It has been awhile and I've really waited for this moment!

Now, I can finally retire.... peace to all !!!!

King
Back to top Go down
Cowdude179
Cowdude179

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 20:37

Congratz mate! Now you've got 2 of your brutes on BL Razz, what's the next goal? 3? Very Happy

Don't retire whatever you do Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdfdffff.mybrute.com
urallus
urallus

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 20:39

Congratz Mystorage!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

maybe u can find a brute and become BL on another site as well. :)
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 20:53

Yep, congratz for your 2nd BL. :)
Back to top Go down
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 00:39

thanks rippraff and urallus and my clanmate cowdude. really appreciate the accolades!

well, i started with elbruto for few days. just following the paths of the great stsin, bobthebear and lumi.. they are starting to take over the spanish site.

:pirat:
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 00:41

CONGRATS STORAGE!!! cheers I knew eva could do it!!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 00:46

This could be bad news for you dude.

Site has gone BE again. This happened to dk128 when he made a final and it didn't update his rank.

I hope you don't suffer the same fate ... Sad
Back to top Go down
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 00:50

that's fine. yep, i knew it happened with dk128. well, i'll just to continue playing. maybe i dont deserve it yet but probably in due time.

by the way, thanks robby! because of the BE, i might not get the new ranking.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 00:50

I think you're OK ... it's back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 00:53

whew!!! thats good news for now. i have to wait for few more hours before the real status (hoping that really happens) changes. fingers and legs crossed .. :afro:
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 00:55

It goes to TM in 1hr 5 minutes .... if the site lasts that long (fingers crossed for ya!) then you should be OK!
Back to top Go down
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 01:09

honestly, this forum has really really helped me achieve to what i've gained so far and for sure many many others did too.

just the last post of eumigen, this has given everyone to alter the BC database including those that were created manually before brutal combo (i thought no one could break the ice). and of course, to many many sharing and advises of people in this forum... hoping for more contributions very soon..

More power and the administrators (bob and lumi) including all forum members. everyone deserves the accolades. cheers
Back to top Go down
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 03:38

What do you know. She is now Brutal Legend.. hooray!!! cheers

Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Evaforcebl.th
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 04:56

Gratz cheers
The odds were against her and she not only attained Brutal Legend, but won the final. It's what makes these tourneys exciting.

You really are dedicated to your brutes. They should be proud Wink
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 05:45

Congratz mystorage! cheers

That was a long time coming. Her fight against Bravado in the semifinal was epic. Came down to Eva just punching harder in the end. She also left dk128 as the new #1 dentist in town. Hopefully he won't stay there long. lol.

Good going dude. See you on ElBruto! :)
Back to top Go down
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 06:15

master stsin and lumi, thank you so much and i've learned from the best (of course you guys!!!)

Wink
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 11:42

Looks like the site help up for you and you didn't end up "doing a dk128" .... good stuff! Very Happy

As for btb086 ..... her timing is awful, as ever.

Spoiler:

Rolling Eyes

lol!
Back to top Go down
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 12:31

Just got lucky and perfect timing !!! peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!   Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eva-Force Path to Brutal Legend winning it all (my 2nd brute)!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Fights :: Saved Replays-
Jump to: