My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

intermittent bc error on pupil creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bamb@m
bamb@m

intermittent bc error on pupil creation Empty
PostSubject: intermittent bc error on pupil creation   intermittent bc error on pupil creation Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 23:56

hi all, I was wondering if any of you have encountered the same problem as me. when I run bc, on very rare occasions, it seems to make an error when checking new pupils for points, or something else is going on that I have no clue about. here is what happens:

1)
INFO a créé, pas d'xp
INFO b créé, pas d'xp
INFO Changement d'adresse IP...
INFO Adresse IP changée.

2)
INFO c créé, pas d'xp
INFO d / x
INFO d / x
INFO d / x
INFO d / x
INFO d / x
INFO d / x
INFO d créé et enregistré (maitre: y)
INFO Changement d'adresse IP..
ERROR Cannot run program "reconnect": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

3)
INFO e / x
INFO e / x
INFO e / x
INFO e / x
INFO e / x
INFO e / x
INFO e créé et enregistré (maitre: z)
INFO f créé, pas d'xp
INFO Adresse IP changée.

all the names, a, b, c, etc, are just to keep the pupils and masters anonymous, the names are not the issue.

I would use colors to separate, but I'm encountering some error now in the forum, so I split it and used numbers instead.

part 1 is a normal cycle of creating pupils and then an IP reset.

in part 2, you will notice that for some reason, the first pupil, pupil "c", supposedly gets no points (I forgot to actually check it to see it if does geek )

and yet, pupil "d" has been created and earns points. as far as I know, it's not possible for the first created on an IP to not have points and then the second does. the last part of number 2, the error, can't find file, is because I purposely took my reconnect out of bc so it would try the same IP address again for creating pupils.

then, in part 3, the first pupil, pupil "e", is created and earns points (so is that the second or third point-earning pupil for that IP?), and then, as expected, pupil "f" gets no points because at least two pupils were created already that earn points.

so, what is going on here? is it a bc error, or more likely, a motion twin error, since bc did recognize two point-earning pupils from that IP address?

since more often than not, I am not watching bc, I do not know how many times this has actually happened. but, on at least three occasions, I have manually made sure that an IP got used again after it had that error on the first pupil, and all three times I was able to get a second good pupil.

if it is a bc error, is there a fix for it? and I know if it's a motion twin error, there's no fix. can anyone explain this error?
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: intermittent bc error on pupil creation   intermittent bc error on pupil creation Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 08:52

That's because one of those pupils is being made on a different server (probably wasasuge), which doesn't use up the IP on the server that your master is on.

Don't forget that about 10% of the pupils made goes to them. And it can be taken from either slot.

You should remove unrelated errors in your examples next time. So one doesn't get sidetracked examining a different problem.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: intermittent bc error on pupil creation   intermittent bc error on pupil creation Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:16

I would expect that wasusuge's pupils do not deplete my IP since they are on a different server, since I had read that before. sorry I was unclear in my statement. both of the masters listed in my example above are on the COM server. if it had been was's pupil, I would not have made it anonymous.

and that error, "can't find reconnect" was intentional, as I said, because I removed the reconnect to reuse the IP.

but, that is a good point about was's pupils. is there a way to make it reuse an IP when was. gets a pupil so that you don't use just half your IP?
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: intermittent bc error on pupil creation   intermittent bc error on pupil creation Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:46

Sorry, I skimmed the whole thing. Missed the intentional Error to reuse IP, though I somehow knew later that's why you did it. And did assume x and y were COM. Step 2 first pupil was to wasusuge which already had that IP used up (it can be also be to another brute, even on ES server). Then your two masters in different cycles without changing IP.

When you run the bot long enough, you'll reuse that IP Wink

I do find it unusual that the other server's IP is already used up before COM's. Unless you've been botting on the French server previously, using up most of your IP pool there already? Or someone else has.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: intermittent bc error on pupil creation   intermittent bc error on pupil creation Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 01:01

actually, and I will ignore anonymity this time, my IP pool is quite depleted.

all those pupils that do not make xp are mine too:

INFO Adresse IP changée.
INFO cy5mpk0 créé, pas d'xp
INFO fm3ywz3 créé, pas d'xp
INFO Adresse IP changée.
INFO zxv8he4 créé, pas d'xp
INFO 5b9iwx8 créé, pas d'xp
INFO Adresse IP changée.
INFO uogu2a6 créé, pas d'xp
INFO b3vkxqk créé, pas d'xp
INFO Adresse IP changée.

if it was was's pupil, it would look like this:

INFO ox09gox créé, pas d'xp
INFO wyta16t créé, pas d'xp
INFO Adresse IP changée.
WARN Pas assez d'adversaires au niveau 1
INFO 3xou4kk créé et enregistré (maitre: wasusuge)
INFO 3d07svf créé, pas d'xp
INFO Adresse IP changée.

was's is in the middle there. I do not have any french opponents, so was's pupils fights get skipped.

this error I am encountering is purely on the COM domain, and I can't figure out why it does that.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: intermittent bc error on pupil creation   intermittent bc error on pupil creation Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 01:32

stsin, I think you figured out my problem by your post in another thread already, I just read it and it makes sense:

Quote :
Subject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) Yesterday at 11:24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, BC does that after getting multiple exist errors. I'm guessing you've made thousands with that name already? With only 10000 variations will get that error often.

In a different situation, I ran with a name with over 5 letters starting the same; will start getting that error around 50 pupils. Not BC's fault but MyBrute's. Since it does that when doing it manually even though no such brute exists. And though BC said 'cree pas d'xp', I reran it with a different name without changing ip, and it did give xp.

BC seems to give 'cree pas d'xp' as a default for other errors.

I am not using any name-specific .js file, as you can see, and as you can also see from the pupils I am creating, it is not encountering multiple "name already exists" errors, so it must be some other error.

yes, that could have been a pupil for was. on an IP that was already used in FR, but I am not doing anything on FR myself. what you said above would explain why I run an IP on COM masters and the first gives no xp for a COM master pupil, but the second COM master gets one that does, and then I reuse the IP and the first COM master's pupil gets xp and the second COM master's pupil doesn't!

lol!

but, of course, it's just speculation at this point whether it was a useless pupil for was. or an error on COM since I forgot to check that first pupil with no points that created the opportunity to reuse the IP and get another point.

so, is there a way to get bc to retry making a pupil for a master when there is an error like that, or will I be stuck missing pupils occasionally unless I catch it while I am looking at it? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: intermittent bc error on pupil creation   intermittent bc error on pupil creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intermittent bc error on pupil creation
Page 1 of 1