My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How to change ip without using router

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trx ag
trx ag

How to change ip without using router Empty
PostSubject: How to change ip without using router   How to change ip without using router Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 19:15

can someone help me? i dont have a router that restarts extremly fast, so i wonder if there is any way that i can change ip without using router, maybe there is a program compatible with BC or if i can do it in prompt window, i dont have a dynamic ip. any answers? ive tried to put in
http://users.adam.com.au/tristell/foolip.php but it didnt work, the pupils didnt give exp... so any help?
Back to top Go down
Rubal1
Rubal1

PostSubject: Re: How to change ip without using router   How to change ip without using router Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 00:47

search a little bit on the forum, you will found out ! Wink
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: How to change ip without using router   How to change ip without using router Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 00:52

Your IP is not dynamic?

If you on a static/sticky IP then it's MAC spoofing or AOL .....
Back to top Go down
Rubal1
Rubal1

PostSubject: Re: How to change ip without using router   How to change ip without using router Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 00:53

BTW, BTB, I never used MAC it is difficult to work with it ?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: How to change ip without using router   How to change ip without using router Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 00:57

Not that tricky. (Normally - although it depends on your connection type/setup and your ISP)

But you ISP may not like it. They make IP's sticky for a reason so can get a bit upset if you force your way round the system.

Nothing too dramatic, normally just a limit on how many new IP's you'll get within a certain timeframe. On my cable connection, I get 3 then have to wait about 2 or 3 hours before it'll give me another one .... which is never going to make you a level 200 brute! Razz

(Which is why i have a second - dynamic - DSL connection Wink )
Back to top Go down
Rubal1
Rubal1

PostSubject: Re: How to change ip without using router   How to change ip without using router Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 01:00

Uhh, i've tryied AOL and it is easy to work it.

I got a IP static on my modem, than the modem send a Static IP to modem, and in Router's page says I got dynamic IP, so he keeps beeing Static anyway.

hard for me to use some programms for MyBrute ! :/
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: How to change ip without using router   How to change ip without using router Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 01:07

I think trx is in Norway.

In which case, I think AOL may be a good option as I doubt many other people in Norway will have hit that one with mybrute so a lot of fresh IP's may be available!

Thats the one I'd be looking at in your shoes trx .....

Rubal .... have a look through your routers config pages. Some allow you to change the MAC address of the router through the config page .... which makes it easy. you just disconnect, change the MAC, reconnect .... and you'll get a fresh IP.
Back to top Go down
Rubal1
Rubal1

PostSubject: Re: How to change ip without using router   How to change ip without using router Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 01:09

Thats it ? Simple ? O.O
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: How to change ip without using router   How to change ip without using router Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 01:18

It's the MAC address that the IP "sticks" to.

If it doesn't recognise the MAC address, it gives you a new IP as it thinks it's connected to a new device.

Just watch as if a connection is set up this way they often don't allow limitless resets like a dynamic one will.

And if your router doesn't have that option you need to find another way of doing it .... TELNET or something like that ..... which is more hassle. My Linksys lets me do it, my Sagem doesn't.
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: How to change ip without using router   How to change ip without using router Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 20:58

I'm on static IP and when I tried to make pupils with BC the didn't give me exp. So I start using Proxies :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to change ip without using router   How to change ip without using router Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to change ip without using router
Page 1 of 1