My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

padawan brute

Go down 
+3
palerider
GOML
AlnicZ27
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 09:31

ranking brute!!!
the #1 ranking padawan!!
http://vampirian.mybrute.com/cellule
i wonder why he isn't joining the tourney?
she will easily get high ranks when she join..
anyone knows her owner?
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 09:47

I'd wondered about that a while back, obviously a brute who could easily be ranked #1 (based on level) all the way up to Hemoglobin and in the top 5 all the way up to DoC, though looking at the stats and skills I'd think Satan's Biceps would be the absolute best she could hope for... and that might be pushing it a bit.
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 10:39

the owner of that wants to be #1!!!
Back to top Go down
palerider
palerider

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 15:17

who ever the first owner of omnislash did that also, also very few victories and 20,000+ pupils and that seems pointless to me and a tad lame. doing things that way is just to boring. each unto their own i guess :sleep:
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 15:45

I've always wondered why most of the highest booting leveled brutes dont do the 3 daily fights...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
bamb@m
bamb@m

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 01:23

it's cause they figure the maximum six points per day from winning is not worth their time compared to the 1,000s they get from their pupils. I, on the other hand, have 550+ wins, so not including points from losses, I have earned an extra 1100+ points for my brute, which is equivalent to a little less than half a level at my current position What a Face
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 02:01

owh.. now i see!!!!
b@m, check your PM!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 07:13

bamb@m wrote:
it's cause they figure the maximum six points per day from winning is not worth their time compared to the 1,000s they get from their pupils. I, on the other hand, have 550+ wins, so not including points from losses, I have earned an extra 1100+ points for my brute, which is equivalent to a little less than half a level at my current position What a Face

C'mon, whats the point in playing the game if you dont even do your fights? I mean, all that leveling and only watching the tourney battles is a bit boring, at least you should do the three (very few) matches and it takes only about three minutes... I think the daily battles are not about exp points (at high levels, useless) but to see some battles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
bamb@m
bamb@m

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 09:23

don't look at me, I like watching my fights Wink . how many other higher-level brutes have as many wins as me? I just added my points earned as an example of what they MIGHT not care about. you asked a speculative question, and I gave a speculative answer. I cannot truly speak for others and their madness 👽

p.s. go ahead and look, you will find I posted in the 400+ and 500+ wins sections as I progressed, and I am looking forward to breaking the 600+ barrier in about a month Cool .
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 16:01

GOML wrote:

Satan's Biceps would be the absolute best she could hope for... and that might be pushing it a bit.
Well, surprisingly iirc at first tourney this brute reached Hemogoblin, second one Satan's Biceps, and third one Dentist of Chaos... I wouldn't have expected that too.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 16:08

me too, now the big surprise if she gets bl, that would be almost IMPOSSIBLE to believe
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
GOML
GOML

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 18:01

very lucky seeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

padawan brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: padawan brute   padawan brute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

padawan brute
Page 1 of 1