My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?

Go down 
+6
AlnicZ27
BobTheBear
HongKongFui
A Dip O Sitas
redneck-giant99
Sioc
10 posters

Less than 200
How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_lcap31%How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 11 ]
Between 200 and 500
How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_lcap11%How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Between 500 and 1'000
How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_lcap17%How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Between 1'000 and 1'500
How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_lcap9%How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Between 1'500 and 2'000
How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_lcap9%How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Between 2'000 and 3'000
How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_lcap6%How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
More than 3'000
How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_lcap17%How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Empty
PostSubject: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 21:25

I was just curious about the sustaining (average) number of pupils per master brute you can achieve per day with BC (considering 22 hours per day because of TM, and counting the brutes given to BC team).

Example: I have two routers, the first one making on average one pupil every 80 seconds and the second one making one pupil every 70 seconds for my brute SuperBrute. I can run BC on both routers 24 hours (= 22 hours) a day which makes (60/70)*60*22 + (60/80)*60*22 = 2'120 pupils per day for SuperBrute.
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 21:33

doesnt really matter how fast you can make them.
It now depends on how many free IPs you have.

I can still do about 1600 per day, but only about 200 of them give XP
Back to top Go down
A Dip O Sitas
A Dip O Sitas

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 21:39

redneck-giant99 wrote:
doesnt really matter how fast you can make them.
It now depends on how many free IPs you have.
exactly Wink

to answer your question:
I made at least 2200ppls per BC slot^^
my router can make a pupil every ~30sec
(BUT that was long long time ago before I depleted my IP pools on ALL servers)
Back to top Go down
http://DiPoBruTE.mybrute.com
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 21:41

lol, I hoped that perhaps after the new year that all my IPs were free again... negative Sad
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 21:45

Wow... in that sense I may be lucky (well, I hope so) because according to this site http://www.fixedorbit.com/search.htm my ISP controls about 1.7 million unique IP numbers... actually I've only created about 15'000 pupils and I still never get a warning such that my IP was already used.

A Dip O Sitas wrote:

(BUT that was long long time ago before I depleted my IP pools on ALL servers)
Well, noob question but if you start a new brute wouldn't you then be able to create again new pupils giving XP for this particular brute?

Last edited by Sioc on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 08:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 23:23

Sioc wrote:
Well, noob question but if you start a new brute wouldn't you then be able to create again new pupils giving XP for this particular brute?

Nope.

Once and IP is used, thats it .... it's gone. (Although it can be used for 2 pupils on each server)

Doesn't matter if you add pupils to a different brute. If you add with a used IP, you'll get no XP.

Unless MT empty the database, you can't get it back.
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 23:46

man wouldnt it be absolutely AWESOME if MT cleared their IP database about once a quarter
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 06:20

BobTheBear wrote:

Doesn't matter if you add pupils to a different brute. If you add with a used IP, you'll get no XP.
I still don't understand... how is it possible for MT to know that a single user created several different brutes?
I mean, if Mr.X and Mr.Y have the same ISP and they are both using BC, how is it possible to distiguish these two scenarios :
  • (i) a brute was created by Mr.X and another one by Mr.Y therefore a given IP may be used once by Mr.X and once by Mr.Y,
  • (ii) both brutes were created by Mr.X therefore a given IP may be used only once ?

Or is such that it that Mr.X may "eat up" Mr.Y's IPs and all IPs are used only once independently of the player who used it?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 07:46

Sioc wrote:
Or is such that it that Mr.X may "eat up" Mr.Y's IPs and all IPs are used only once independently of the player who used it?

Correct.

An IP is an IP. Doesn't matter who is currently using it, all MT remembers is the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 08:15

Quote :

An IP is an IP. Doesn't matter who is currently using it
Damn... :-(
What I still don't understand is that with the current IPv4 protocol there should only be about 4.3 million distinct IP numbers.
Which means that for COM for example there shouldn't be more than 8.6 MIO pupils giving XP?
If that's correct, I begin to understand why MT doesn't do much more against BC...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 09:48

Sioc wrote:
What I still don't understand is that with the current IPv4 protocol there should only be about 4.3 million distinct IP numbers.

I've never researched the numbers but I'd have thought there must be a LOT more IP addresses than that in circulation.

UK population alone is 50 million + with an estimated boradband takeup of around 60% which means there would need to be 25 million available IP's in the UK alone to accomodate the current userbase .... never mind allowing room for expansion.

And thats only the UK .... expand that worldwide and 4.3 million doesn't even sound like it'd scratch the surface ....
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 10:44

Yes, you are right... maybe someone who is comfortable with protocol addressing in practice can explain us how ISPs can bypass the 4.3 MIO IPs limitation of IPv4.

EDIT: I'm a fool. It is not 4.3 million but 4.3 billion. And here we can read more about the IP address exhaustion problem.

Last edited by Sioc on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 10:56

redneck giant...
are you the one who made the pupils of drago-xoax ?
if you are the one who made them, can i get the passwords for them?
drago has about 20k plus pupils in db but in the cell only 4k..
i think the others dont give exp so can i just get their pass?
please PM me your answer :pale:
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 12:15

I was only able to create about 500 per day per brute on my setup, and it was a hard setup to make, considering mac spoofing was necesary. thanks to the link sioc posted, I confirmed my ISP only holds about 15k IPs, which explains why I was only able to make about 6,000 pupils per brute total, and now 1/100th or so of the pupils I make can still get xp (because I used all the IPs in the "free" pool, and now I only get to use the IPs that were previously unavailable while other people had them designated to their computers)

@alnicz27 - the reason you have so many pupils in your bc db but not in your cell is because nobody cleaned the db before giving it to you. you have all the fr bot master's pupils, plus several other brutes, which can be on ES or COM, all pupils in a bc db will give experience, just not all will give it to the brute you want Razz
Back to top Go down
ferryfey

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 12:28

i can create 1 pupil every 15seconds (10sec delay)
sure i can also use 3seconds delay, but then i have some trouble with my router cuz he needs a long time to connect back.
so i use 10 seconds and have no problem
mh dunno how many i can create, cuz i dont run it so long
but its like 1pupil every 15 seconds and maybe every 10th didnt gave xp or so, i think my ip pool is really large
so yeah in 22hours its possible to get about 5280 pupils and maybe -10%

but its just a theory
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 17:09

I can create 2-3 pupils per slot per minute, but most of my COM IP's give no EXP, so I only get about 100 pupils with EXP in 6 hours for one master Sad
It's the problem most of us have, no good IP-Pool ...
Back to top Go down
sam-ps
sam-ps

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 04:23

My speed is 40-50 pupils/slot/hour.

This is my new connection, so It gives xps to all server.
The question is "How long?" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tagzajzt.mybrute.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup?   How many pupils per day and per brute can you create with your BC setup? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1