My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How create pupils on a new database ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Folkvir
Folkvir

How create pupils on a new database ? Empty
PostSubject: How create pupils on a new database ?   How create pupils on a new database ? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 21:24

Heya :)

I'm not asking for me personaly, 'cause i can't use BC to create pupils (thanks my non dynamic IP...), but i'm gona do a trade with someone of this site, for 2500 pupils. I really would like to get those pupils on a new database, so i could train my pupils up to level 20 and more. But he doesn't know how to create pupils on a new database...

As i don't know how it works, i can't explain him, and as i'm french, even if someone tell me how to do, it would be quite hard to explain him in english. What a Face

Could someone tell me, in english, how he should do ? It shouldn't be really hard, i hope someone will help me/us. ❤
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: How create pupils on a new database ?   How create pupils on a new database ? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 21:35

Just replace the whole folder 'data' with the one from the installation package, that's it.

Rename the old one before. Wink
Back to top Go down
Folkvir
Folkvir

PostSubject: Re: How create pupils on a new database ?   How create pupils on a new database ? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 21:39

Yeah ? That's so easy ? Razz

I told him to watch this topic, thank you Rippraff !
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: How create pupils on a new database ?   How create pupils on a new database ? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 21:51

Yep, it's so easy. :)

And if he wants two working versions just copy the whole folder say c:\programs\BC to c:\programs\BCnew, delete the data folder and replace with the one from the installation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How create pupils on a new database ?   How create pupils on a new database ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How create pupils on a new database ?
Page 1 of 1