My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

trading bear or hammer brute for wolf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pittdogg

trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Empty
PostSubject: trading bear or hammer brute for wolf   trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 03:35

i have a lvl 4 char with a bear and a lvl 4 with a hammer, im willing to trade for any lvl character with a wolf. ive made thousands of brutes and have yet to come across a wolf.
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: trading bear or hammer brute for wolf   trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 03:43

this is wrong section try
"marketplace"
also you made a thousand brutes??
Back to top Go down
pittdogg

PostSubject: Re: trading bear or hammer brute for wolf   trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 04:09

maori wrote:
this is wrong section try
"marketplace"
also you made a thousand brutes??

oops, thx for the heads up, ya ive made alot. at first it was for a bear then it was for a wolf but im sick of making em lol
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: trading bear or hammer brute for wolf   trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 05:04

k also i haved a lvl 19 wolf brute pm me if you like him

heres the link: http://sooooonix.mybrute.com/cellule/
Back to top Go down
PrettyKrissy18:p

PostSubject: Re: trading bear or hammer brute for wolf   trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 08:02

BARCODE CLan

CLan Main Pic
Never Be BOUGHT Never Be SOLD
trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Bc_ban16

Clan Banner
trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Bc_ban10
CANT OWN US FOR WE ARE PRICELESS

Official CLan Logo
trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf 759110

Official Members:

DeamMoonz -Master

Joidsalz -Leader

Morhooo -Member

darthsucius -Member

ps3rules -Member

kikik11 -Member

idesheim -Member

romanian brute 4 -Member

oxfordst -Member

greenave -Member

hcd999 -Member

micke 666 -Member

kn2-8 -Member

Princ3-V3G3Tt@

Luky350z-Member

Clan WebSite :arrow: WWW.BARCODECLAN.NING.COM

MyBrute Clan :arrow: WebSite http://mybrute.com/team/179807

Story

Throughout mankind's history, there have been many unknown wars. Some nations have fought to protect their lands from invaders, and others have fought prove their superiority over other races. War is a curse to mankind. It is a survival of the fittest. Three generations have passed since the secret war broke out. Tides of darkness have swept across the continents, and a new enemy awaits you. Now, the fate of the new world is in your hands!

Varous game modes including conquest and death match are available. Each time a player re-spawns, the player can choose a different character class among the following: military engineer, medic, scout, combatant, and heavy weapons unit. Each character has a unique combination of weapons and skills. Players can upgrade their ranks through experience and purchase their own weapons using battle points earned or game money.

Barcode clan was a covert agent or mercenary of feudal organization specializing in unorthodox arts of war. The functions of the ghost army included espionage, sabotage, infiltration, assassination, as well as open combat in certain situations. The underhanded tactics of the ghost assasins were contrasted with the assaul rampage , who were careful not to tarnish their reputable image. move like ghost silent and dangerous.

If you like join my clan please post reply here i will accept you
If you Dont have a brute you most create brute click this>>:arrow: http://deadmoonz.mybrute.com/ <<
Like that Pic And Validate.
No Level Limit Like Others
ClanSite http://mybrute.com/team/179807 TNX FOR JOIN
trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf F10

BarcodeCLanChat HERE<<
Click this>>:arrow: http://www.xat.com/chat/room/82681188/ trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Vvvv_b11

CLan Allies
Painful Elite
trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Thsig110

CLan Allies
☠️ The Pirates ☠️
trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Th_thp10

trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Moz-screenshot-1trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Moz-screenshot-2trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Moz-screenshot-3trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Moz-screenshot
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: trading bear or hammer brute for wolf   trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 13:57

PrettyKrissy18:p wrote:
BARCODE CLan

CLan Main Pic
Never Be BOUGHT Never Be SOLD
trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Bc_ban16

Clan Banner
trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Bc_ban10
CANT OWN US FOR WE ARE PRICELESS

Official CLan Logo
trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf 759110

Official Members:

DeamMoonz -Master

Joidsalz -Leader

Morhooo -Member

darthsucius -Member

ps3rules -Member

kikik11 -Member

idesheim -Member

romanian brute 4 -Member

oxfordst -Member

greenave -Member

hcd999 -Member

micke 666 -Member

kn2-8 -Member

Princ3-V3G3Tt@

Luky350z-Member

Clan WebSite :arrow: WWW.BARCODECLAN.NING.COM

MyBrute Clan :arrow: WebSite http://mybrute.com/team/179807

Story

Throughout mankind's history, there have been many unknown wars. Some nations have fought to protect their lands from invaders, and others have fought prove their superiority over other races. War is a curse to mankind. It is a survival of the fittest. Three generations have passed since the secret war broke out. Tides of darkness have swept across the continents, and a new enemy awaits you. Now, the fate of the new world is in your hands!

Varous game modes including conquest and death match are available. Each time a player re-spawns, the player can choose a different character class among the following: military engineer, medic, scout, combatant, and heavy weapons unit. Each character has a unique combination of weapons and skills. Players can upgrade their ranks through experience and purchase their own weapons using battle points earned or game money.

Barcode clan was a covert agent or mercenary of feudal organization specializing in unorthodox arts of war. The functions of the ghost army included espionage, sabotage, infiltration, assassination, as well as open combat in certain situations. The underhanded tactics of the ghost assasins were contrasted with the assaul rampage , who were careful not to tarnish their reputable image. move like ghost silent and dangerous.

If you like join my clan please post reply here i will accept you
If you Dont have a brute you most create brute click this>>:arrow: http://deadmoonz.mybrute.com/ <<
Like that Pic And Validate.
No Level Limit Like Others
ClanSite http://mybrute.com/team/179807 TNX FOR JOIN
trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf F10

BarcodeCLanChat HERE<<
Click this>>:arrow: http://www.xat.com/chat/room/82681188/ trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Vvvv_b11

CLan Allies
Painful Elite
trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Thsig110

CLan Allies
☠️ The Pirates ☠️
trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Th_thp10

trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Moz-screenshot-1trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Moz-screenshot-2trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Moz-screenshot-3trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Moz-screenshot

is this a signature or a message?
i can't get it scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trading bear or hammer brute for wolf   trading bear  or hammer brute for wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trading bear or hammer brute for wolf
Page 1 of 1