My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!

Go down 
+2
Rippraff
mantis33
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mantis33

Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Empty
PostSubject: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 20:06

I figured I'll make this a little more public. I'm selling mantiss, one of the ebst muxxu's on paper but also one of the most unlucky in tourneys. He wins his 10 fights a day from the very start of his wonderful destiny (getting a wolf at an early level) but he's lost the last 5 plaster finals (yes finals) that he has been in. Rather unfortunate. Not sure the exact level he gets anything, but his path is self explanatory when you look at the screenshot. If I had to guess, I'd say he got untouchable at around level 14 or 15, but he's still a great brute before that. He'll be richter tomorrow. Here's the screenshot:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img339/176/mantissv3.png

I've had a money offer, but he hasn't said how much yet. I've also had brute trade offers from xteen. I'm looking for either money or a VERY nice brute in exchange. What I am looking for:

shield/counter brute at an early level with a decent rank

immortal/vitality brute at an early level

or any other great skill/weapon combos
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 21:13

Well I have a shield/counter brute who's doing fine:

http://www.rippraff.de/Pics/Paragraphenrider_Muxxu.png

But his biggest disadvantage is he won't get a weapon (except this damn club) before level 9. Sad

Last edited by Rippraff on Tue 03 Aug 2010, 00:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 21:19

Wow, nice brute. i think it's better than the offer xt has given me, but I still don't know what REJT's money offer is yet. As of now, you're in first for getting mantiss. Do you know the order of anything? Not getting a weapon isn't necesarrily bad if you get martial arts and herc strength early enough, please say you do...
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 21:53

mantis33 wrote:
Not getting a weapon isn't necesarrily bad if you get martial arts and herc strength early enough, please say you do...
Lol, I fear I have to disappoint you: Herculean Strength was the last gift he got. Martial Arts @12

Although I keep records of all my brutes (I do only have 16 in total), I have to confess §§rider is the only one where I've missed one level and didn't write down the levels between seven and eight (maybe nine). :oops:
My Excel sheets says he's level 16 now which isn't true as you can see above... Rolling Eyes

But he gets Shield @6 and Contre short after (7 or 8 ), pretty early IMO.

So I fear, too many uncertainties for you, sorry.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 22:40

Ouch, damn that sucks man. If you take him when he's grown up he's one of the best I've seen. Shield + counter + tete de far is devastating. But no weapon until 9 is a major drawback. Sad
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 22:58

mantis33 wrote:
But no weapon until 9 is a major drawback. Sad
True, I was thinking of changing the path as it takes so long to get to level 9.

His path when he won the Padawan tourney was slightly different btw. Here's the final:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/32801349?chk=458a
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:30

Damn I wish the order was reversed or something lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 07:20

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/61525530?chk=1877 always win his 10 fights sticking
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/61527255?chk=303c sticking hyper agi brute
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 08:12

hello mantis, i think u are familiar with my amazing str- queen
the hyper speed, hyper str, vital, shield contre, impact brute
she has all stat boost except feline and BOL
and shield low level, contre at 15 exact

trouble is
i think shes better than this brute u have, so my offer stands for u and 49
the one who will accept first will get my str queen
shes DB cause i recently found her, and i kinda messed her current destiny, she wont get herc and contre this time, next time ill get her
what do u think ?
her destiny at 15 was
16str
2agi
35spd i think
160+hp

smicitar as weapon

choc, herc,vital,meditation, shield+contre,and HYPNOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the offer stands, u or 49
either for mantiss only or maybe one more of your brutes, or DOOM! and 49's other brute

cheers
on the other hand, if rico was able to play muxxu, ill redraw this offer
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 08:48

show pic
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 08:51

pic in saudi arabia, and i dont have fight
str queen is way better than both doom and mantiss, but im an agi mania, so i want doom

so?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 09:04

let me check if mantis need
also same here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 09:06

then show fights
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 09:22

as i said, i kind of messed up her now, but shes still very good in fight
she wont get contre or herc str, when i win a tour, ill choose same destiny and set it back up
now, here is her current destiny

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/61588327?chk=2b46

she had a fight today where she started hitting first, and kept 5 times hit, go back to place,go to opponent and hit again

this meditation brute isnt slow , no -200 init, idk why

but unfortunately, it was her first fight, this it her last fight today, i didnt save link
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 09:24

vs shield counter

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/61590121?chk=b1b6
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 15:13

Sorry, not interested in meditation brute unless they have absolutely killer speed or sang chaud.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 17:02

sold
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 17:28

im waiting for mantis23 and mantiss passes mantis, its been a while since money sent,jonathan
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 17:37

oh, now you are offline?

whats going on here?
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 17:47

you just got PUNKED Very Happy

no, just joking... stay calm, everything will be good Razz
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 17:53

to be extra cautious, pm sent to bob

and he accepted the money, it says payment completed
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 19:35

the only reasonable excuse is he got lessons in ohio state univesity
if not, i dont see why he logged off and didnt give me my passwords
he sacrifices a ban just for 25 $ ?
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 19:54

I think I know how you feel, but for now I'm 100% sure that you'll get the PWs and everything will be fine Wink
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 19:59

HongKongFui wrote:
I think I know how you feel, but for now I'm 100% sure that you'll get the PWs and everything will be fine Wink

hope so
had to sell my good level 230 for cheap price to get money for those brutes
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 05:44

I've done deals in the passed lol. I'm not a scammer. If you would have just checked to see when my last activity was you could see that I had not logged on since you sent the money lol. I took my friend out for his 21st birthday. That's why I just got back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!   Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf + untouchable + hammer + high strength and high agility brute auction!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next