My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

First Tournament Won

Go down 
+35
Crator
danmfj
Troll_Lady
Stsin
maxuris
Cowdude179
Pege
juan6666
Rico
cbarron
Biceuri®
Teethymo
kaspar4o0o
Subman(R)
AndreiTM
HongKongFui
asian_girl
NixxxoN
ellindor
GOML
n1kos84
Vic-Tim
harpyieklein
ALPHWON
puppywhirl
xteenager
Rouchien
bamb@m
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Sioc
BobTheBear
Aylove
A Dip O Sitas
vollaufdienuesse
Yaboirobby
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

First Tournament Won - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 23:00

vollaufdienuesse wrote:
puppywhirl wrote:
Do you get any xp from fights past the first? Think someone said that before, I won my first and has been in 3 more since then, no xp yet though.. maybe you get it when the tournament clears (like titles given on regular mybrute for example)

Oh and, does anyone know when the fights refresh?

if your tourney is over you have to "quit" the tourney.
there is a link on the top of your tourney view you have to click at. then youll get your exp.

Cool, got 3 xp lol.

Seems like fights reset at 00.00 aswell
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 04:34

Sioc wrote:
Quote :

Yep, once you win the tourney you restart at level 1!
So the only way to build a high level brute seems to be when you are BL then... maybe...

looks like a bunch of people are gonna be BL sooner than before, which is what they wanted. too bad it means you have to either decide your stats were good before, or risk another direction. where's our new, more complicated future preview now? lol!
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 04:37

puppywhirl wrote:
Do you get any xp from fights past the first? Think someone said that before, I won my first and has been in 3 more since then, no xp yet though.. maybe you get it when the tournament clears (like titles given on regular mybrute for example)

Oh and, does anyone know when the fights refresh?

ok, so besides winning and getting the next rank, have you entered the next tournament yet? because of the way they reset your levels and stuff, I'd assume that rather than having to wait for 63 more desert batterers, you'll just join the next tournament, and then here's the difference: you would see your desert batterer ranking on the box at the bottom, but another brute in the same tournament as you, if ranked padawan, would see the padawan ranking on the box instead.
Back to top Go down
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 06:42

Spoiler:

next winner : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/274924?chk=160c

greetz Vic-Tim

Spoiler:

First Tournament Won - Page 2 Destin10 or First Tournament Won - Page 2 Desten10

all bonusses gone while choosing nouvelle destinee affraid .

Last edited by Vic-Tim on Sat 27 Mar 2010, 08:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 08:43

congratz Vic-Tim cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 08:52

ahh i see Yab is in the same tournament

:arrow: http://s3.directupload.net/images/100327/zgudorvl.png

i wish you good luck Yab Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 11:13

congrats, vic! now, can either you or yaboi answer me previous question:

ok, so besides winning and getting the next rank, have you entered the next tournament yet? because of the way they reset your levels and stuff, I'd assume that rather than having to wait for 63 more desert batterers, you'll just join the next tournament, and then here's the difference: you would see your desert batterer ranking on the box at the bottom, but another brute in the same tournament as you, if ranked padawan, would see the padawan ranking on the box instead.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 11:15

bamb@m wrote:
congrats, vic! now, can either you or yaboi answer me previous question:

Yep, i entered another tourney but lost.

Ultra SSJ Vegeta wrote:
ahh i see Yab is in the same tournament

:arrow: http://s3.directupload.net/images/100327/zgudorvl.png

i wish you good luck Yab Wink
thanks you too...
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 12:02

yab, while you were in the tourney, did you check what I was asking about?

did you check any of the other tournament member's cells to see whether or not they were all the same rank as you?
Back to top Go down
n1kos84
n1kos84

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 14:25

i made a new account today & my brute won the tournament at lvl 4 on his first day of creation lol
http://labrute.muxxu.com/b/32962
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 21:55

well, now I got one that won a tournament http://labrute.muxxu.com/b/8098 , so I'll be able to answer my own question after work Razz
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 21:58

Congrats !
My brutes are all still being slaughtered by almost any other opponent... ;-)
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 22:06

bamb@m wrote:
well, now I got one that won a tournament http://labrute.muxxu.com/b/8098 , so I'll be able to answer my own question after work Razz

Congratz B@m!!!
So can you answer your question?
i'd like to know that too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 22:09

I'll be sure to tell you, about 10 hours from now when I get home from work Razz
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 22:10

Sioc wrote:
Congrats !
My brutes are all still being slaughtered by almost any other opponent... ;-)

I cheated with my ninja star, so... Rolling Eyes

you know they didn't weakn its stats, so you know I'll keep using the same destiny to keep getting that (if I can remember the path I chose, I'll be writing it down this time Wink)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 00:10

I made a final with bobthebear .... and ran into a panther. Bah.
Back to top Go down
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 01:19

i entered a new tournament with my desert batterer and checked some, they were all desert baterers too. i didn't check all, but i strongly believe all other participents are at the same rank.
greetz Vic-Tim
ps. maybe you should rename yourself bob with bear and hope the bear is included Wink.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 08:38

Yaboirobby wrote:
Ok, so what happens after you win a tourney is you go to the next ranking (for me that is the equivalent of "Dessert Batterer". What's different now is that you go back to level 1 and get to choose whether you would like to choose the same Destiny or a different one. If you choose the same Destiny, you will be offered the same weapons and skills and pets as before. If you choose a new Destiny, they will offer different weapons, skills, and weapons to you each level.

I chose a different Destiny just for the fun of it Wink

yab, when you choose a different destiny, do your fights reset at 0? I chose the same destiny, and even though I was reset to lvl 1 and had all my weapons, skills, and stats taken from me, I still have all my wins from before cheers
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 08:46

the wins are kept for sure, but not the other things like stats, abilities, pets or weapons, they all are gone again, how should you have a lvl 1 brute with 3 weapons, a wolf, 3 abilities? check one more time Wink
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 08:49

Vic-Tim wrote:
i entered a new tournament with my desert batterer and checked some, they were all desert baterers too. i didn't check all, but i strongly believe all other participents are at the same rank.
greetz Vic-Tim
ps. maybe you should rename yourself bob with bear and hope the bear is included Wink.

yup, I checked too. so, it'll suck a bit for the first few getting the new ranks, because they have to wait for others to catch up in order to advance. for those starting later, there'll be no waiting.
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 13:18

don't know if this has been mentioned, but this is for those who have purchased MT credits:

o.k., say you've done your fights and even paid 15 credits for a chance at another 10, if you entered a tournament and won in the finals you can buy your way out of the brute "hospital" even if it has been less than 24 hours and get an opportunity at another 10 arena matches. I've done this twice, once on two different brutes.
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 15:24

FINALLY

the first of my 18 brutes went to the finals

now its:

lvl 6
99 hp
8 str
2 agi
2 spd
dog
broadsword

against

lvl 7
119 hp
2 str
5 agi
11 spd
martial arts

who do you think will win Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 15:37

wow, very hard to decide....i've the impression that speed has a higher effect than in mybrute

no way for me to decide, it's a cointhrow...
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 15:42

here a fight from the tourney of the lvl 6: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/694802?chk=a30b
here a fight from the tourney of the lvl 7: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/680182?chk=a3ce

those were to 2 best / interesting fights of both brutes and that were not the semi finals :)

now easier or heavier to decide ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 15:47

hm....no change i'm afraid Wink

sword is good if it blocks & with 8 str she should do heavy enough damage, but what if speed gets through on steady martialartspowered lowstrength?

supposing jackhammer is your lady, i tend to say she'll win Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Tournament Won   First Tournament Won - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Tournament Won
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next