My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor

Go down 
+85
CmIsUa
Kyrilo
goldenarial
1g
Darkervictory
edu1988
Vic-Tim
Teapot
ZeroVsHero
xteenager
Mga
roysoriano07
ALPHWON
AlnicZ27
necron
GC.XVZ
Nasic
ferryfey
necronium
GOML
HongKongFui
mybrutegame
Aleodor121
jrperez
carinna
Stsin
Donimoes
sinib
bruniitho5
S4nt0S
Jason
mickeyworld
wolfwise roi
Void
Exodia619
Red
Lone Wolf
dELUXIFIED
sumi
popolipas
Soy de ALDOSIVI
omegaboower
enflaa
velocitytwat
Anylopectina12
Rygl
Crux
s41h4
googley71
OLDSUS
Kisuke
RaVe
empo1102
samogot
SkullDicer
Borec
TeL
Ossionic
Guitar Freak
Nicta
toorshay
thorax
mr_evolution
CROW
ThMystrus
Maccaz
poinkts
loosepaper
dutch.ii
Reminisce
rockhunter75
fotum
Jazz™
Silverberg
Crocross
Gal
PCK
Rascal
Death Str1ke
zesasa
mantis33
Jill Sandwich
Gorance
xpro44
heroinmonkey
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stsin
Stsin

How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 16:13

Thanks for this thread pointing me in the right direction, especially since the other graphic's generator is down.

Had no problems.

All black female with flashing armor:
http://black-nightie.mybrute.com/fight/630359363
Flashing armor only shows up in the fight. But in her cell, she's all black. And if anyone wants her, let me know.

When using flashing armor, it helps changing colors of the clothes too, if want to also look unique in the cell.

With the female using flashing armor, her clothes seems to default to the wrist and ankle fur bracelets. But if don't want flashing armor, pre-select the spandex outfit for a more sleek look, without the breast accessory that comes with the fur bracelets.

I don't care for the all black look. But with black hair and dress... oh Baby, LOL. Gonna make hundreds of clones now with my future brutes :)
Back to top Go down
carinna
carinna

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 16:28

http://quakineld2000.mybrute.com/cellule this one doesnt exist anymore scratch
Back to top Go down
jrperez
jrperez

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 13:12

tnx for the tutorial Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aleodor121
Banned
Banned
Aleodor121

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 14:44

awesome tutorial
Back to top Go down
mybrutegame
mybrutegame

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 17:17

Does this still work? I haven't been able to get it to work...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybrutegame.com/
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 00:24

it still works. just follow the steps carefully
Back to top Go down
mybrutegame
mybrutegame

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 03:29

I am going to post a modified version of this tutorial on my My Brute blog. I will be sure to give this thread credit :)
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 13:56

mybrutegame wrote:
I am going to post a modified version of this tutorial on my My Brute blog. I will be sure to give this thread credit :)

why? this tut is good enough ...
Back to top Go down
mybrutegame
mybrutegame

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 16:21

bitchy bastard wrote:
mybrutegame wrote:

why? this tut is good enough ...
you have to be a member of the forum to read the tutorial. Plus, I have readers who will find this interesting, but are not members of this forum. I linked back to this thread, the forum, and gave the poster credit :)
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 13:53

finally got around to trying this out, works fine for me other than I'm not able to give a password to any of the tampered brutes I've created. Mad

edit: o.k., seems you won't get the password option if you have to enter a validation code. just tried it with a couple of non-pupiled brutes and everything is fine. Wink

edit 2: scratch that, still get no password option about 75% of the time. Sad
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 19:28

this was unexpected, but I've seen it before... did the tamper data on a female w/ the fur accessories, entered -1 for the pants & accessories and just to see what happened replaced a single digit in the location for hair color with a 0.

so in the cell we have a definitely MALE brute...

http://23iuhj.mybrute.com/cellule

...while in the dojo a clearly FEMALE brute with cycling white clothing and hair...

http://23iuhj.mybrute.com/dojo

...and finally, in the Oontack fight simulator, female with dark skin and black clothing, non-cycling...

http://oontack.fr/brutes/combats/index.php?brute_1=23iuhj&niveau_1=3&langue_1=mybrute&brute_2=efefgg&niveau_2=3&langue_2=labrute
Back to top Go down
necronium

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 08:10

I cannot seem to get this to work. I went to edit on my last attempt to black skin, and lo and behold it was already at -1, and his armor was black. I recounted numerous times, and still always found that one to be 12.

Does this still work? If so and i keep failing, would someone that can successfully do it help me out?
Back to top Go down
ferryfey

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 01:01

mh fixed on mybrute.com?
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 22:21

necronium wrote:
I cannot seem to get this to work. I went to edit on my last attempt to black skin, and lo and behold it was already at -1, and his armor was black. I recounted numerous times, and still always found that one to be 12.

Does this still work? If so and i keep failing, would someone that can successfully do it help me out?
Some combinations of armor/color don't work with tamperdata anyway if you take the post data string and edit the last two numbers of the 4 digit code between the 12-13 % you should get a black brute, it's easy to do just look up some tuts on youtube, you'll find 'em in an instant... :)
Back to top Go down
GC.XVZ
GC.XVZ

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 18:39

Lovely TuT it helps lot
Back to top Go down
http://bugdarkbrute13.mybrute.com/cellule
necron

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 01:42

I think im doing it wrong, only the front hair on mine flashes

http://kinkehblacksexy.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 14:11

idk how to do that black and unstable armor.. i only use BC..

i think that tamper data is a plugin righT?
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 16:25

necron wrote:
I think im doing it wrong, only the front hair on mine flashes

http://kinkehblacksexy.mybrute.com/cellule

Yep, you've changed the fifth value (Beard or Frange) and the 6th (tshirt (males only)) to -1
You have to change the 8th value to -1 in order to make an unstable armor and the 12th value to change the skin color
I would try that on a male brute since it's easier Wink
Back to top Go down
roysoriano07
roysoriano07

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 08:09

nice tut
Back to top Go down
Mga
Mga

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 23:16

thanks
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 20:10

GOML wrote:
this was unexpected, but I've seen it before... did the tamper data on a female w/ the fur accessories, entered -1 for the pants & accessories and just to see what happened replaced a single digit in the location for hair color with a 0.

so in the cell we have a definitely MALE brute...

http://23iuhj.mybrute.com/cellule

...while in the dojo a clearly FEMALE brute with cycling white clothing and hair...

http://23iuhj.mybrute.com/dojo

...and finally, in the Oontack fight simulator, female with dark skin and black clothing, non-cycling...

http://oontack.fr/brutes/combats/index.php?brute_1=23iuhj&niveau_1=3&langue_1=mybrute&brute_2=efefgg&niveau_2=3&langue_2=labrute

u can do this with tamper data? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
ZeroVsHero
ZeroVsHero

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 01:33

Cool tut!
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 10:30

Nice. :-]
Back to top Go down
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 23:40

nice tutorial. after several mistakes on my part i got to the point where the brute should be created and i get an error message.

can anybody confirm, that the procedure in the starting post still works ?
greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
edu1988
edu1988

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 00:36

Nice tuto!! thanks!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next