My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor

Go down 
+85
CmIsUa
Kyrilo
goldenarial
1g
Darkervictory
edu1988
Vic-Tim
Teapot
ZeroVsHero
xteenager
Mga
roysoriano07
ALPHWON
AlnicZ27
necron
GC.XVZ
Nasic
ferryfey
necronium
GOML
HongKongFui
mybrutegame
Aleodor121
jrperez
carinna
Stsin
Donimoes
sinib
bruniitho5
S4nt0S
Jason
mickeyworld
wolfwise roi
Void
Exodia619
Red
Lone Wolf
dELUXIFIED
sumi
popolipas
Soy de ALDOSIVI
omegaboower
enflaa
velocitytwat
Anylopectina12
Rygl
Crux
s41h4
googley71
OLDSUS
Kisuke
RaVe
empo1102
samogot
SkullDicer
Borec
TeL
Ossionic
Guitar Freak
Nicta
toorshay
thorax
mr_evolution
CROW
ThMystrus
Maccaz
poinkts
loosepaper
dutch.ii
Reminisce
rockhunter75
fotum
Jazz™
Silverberg
Crocross
Gal
PCK
Rascal
Death Str1ke
zesasa
mantis33
Jill Sandwich
Gorance
xpro44
heroinmonkey
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Reminisce
Reminisce

How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 14:18

interesting find! The Skin one seems to work all the time, but the other four only seem to work some of the time, it's weird
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 16:58

The only ones it lets me change are skin and hair.
Back to top Go down
Gorance

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 17:05

right
Back to top Go down
dutch.ii

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 17:47

I got a way to change the clothes, I got a pure black brute. Lemme give you the link, I'ma edit this post.

Here's a sample of bugged pants w/ black shirt:
http://timowsaz.mybrute.com
http://crpt.mybrute.com/cellule

and of course the completely black brute:
http://cptr.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 19:14

dutch.ii wrote:

I got a way to change the clothes, I got a pure black brute. Lemme give you the link, I'ma edit this post.

Not all wardrobe configurations allow for all black brutes, some strings place single digits in the gfx string (and sometimes 3B90) will trigger an error when changing.
Creating bugged clothes is done the same via the gfx string, you just edit them the same.
Same thing with pure white brutes.
Back to top Go down
dutch.ii

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 19:17

Hmm, you can change single digit strings. The reason why you can't change the single digit strings into a two digit string is because there is a content-length also sent. You should also change the content-length to be able to change single digit parameters.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 19:23

dutch.ii wrote:
Hmm, you can change single digit strings. The reason why you can't change the single digit strings into a two digit string is because there is a content-length also sent. You should also change the content-length to be able to change single digit parameters.

99% of the time when I change the content length it still results in an error being returned.
Whenever I get a single digit I let it error and then reclick validate and more often than not, the single digit is replaced with a 2 digit and it works without having to change
the content length. The new create string changes with each validate attempt which allows you to get better manipulatable strings.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 19:35

What do you put to make it white?

Do things like -2 do anything special? Is there a way to have like green or purple skin?
Back to top Go down
dutch.ii

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 19:48

heroinmonkey wrote:
dutch.ii wrote:

99% of the time when I change the content length it still results in an error being returned.
Whenever I get a single digit I let it error and then reclick validate and more often than not, the single digit is replaced with a 2 digit and it works without having to change
the content length. The new create string changes with each validate attempt which allows you to get better manipulatable strings.

Does the create string change in each validate attempt? Or does it change when the appearance of the brute changes?
Mine doesn't seem to change because I don't use any other different models. I just stick to one and if I want a different model I just change the 8th string.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 20:28

dutch.ii wrote:

Does the create string change in each validate attempt? Or does it change when the appearance of the brute changes?
Mine doesn't seem to change because I don't use any other different models. I just stick to one and if I want a different model I just change the 8th string.

If you change the color of the outfit then the string changes because of the gfx string which it should do, so when people get a single digit in the 12-16th position
then they would need to change color to get the one they want to manipulate into double digits.

I've never tried changing the model position (8th) to see what would happen if just overwrote the gfx string from one brute to another.

With each validate the cpl= string changes and if you change it then it won't give you the create password option upon creation.
Back to top Go down
rockhunter75

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 03:55

Interesting tool. Do you think it would be possible to tamper with the outcome of fights right before you click the button to start the fight?
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 03:57

rockhunter75 wrote:
Interesting tool. Do you think it would be possible to tamper with the outcome of fights right before you click the button to start the fight?

Lol you dirty little boy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
loosepaper

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 05:59

rockhunter75 wrote:

i "bet" the outcome is random result from server side evidence(https://mybrute.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/vs-same-guy-twice-in-day-t809.htm) a win and a lose(random).
But i think there are others possibility for exploit in xp area.
Back to top Go down
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 14:48

damn still cant do it hayyz hey dutch torooan mo nga me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
poinkts

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 20:58

can u create black brute for me?
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 21:43

poinkts wrote:
can u create black brute for me?

Sure PM me the following:
Preferred Name:
Male/Female:
Preferred Style: Example of a current brute that you want to be made into black.
Can't guarantee pets, weapons or abilities though.

DO NOT ASK FOR ALL BLACK BRUTES AS THE CONFIGURATIONS HAVE BEEN CHANGED BY MOTION TWIN SO IT ERRORS OUT MORE THAN IT WORKS WHEN CHANGING CERTAIN WARDROBES.

Last edited by heroinmonkey on Sat 02 May 2009, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 22:49

Very nice, :)
Back to top Go down
ThMystrus

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 12:44

What about eyes, can the color of eyes be changed same way?
Back to top Go down
CROW
CROW

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 01:11

weeeeeee I created my brute all black by this guide ^_^
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 03:08

heroinmonkey wrote:

DO NOT ASK FOR ALL BLACK BRUTES AS THE CONFIGURATIONS HAVE BEEN CHANGED BY MOTION TWIN SO IT ERRORS OUT MORE THAN IT WORKS WHEN CHANGING CERTAIN WARDROBES.

Yea, I noticed that, even when changing one digit.
Back to top Go down
CROW
CROW

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 03:23

Does it mean we cant make a pure black brute anymore??? O.o
Back to top Go down
mr_evolution
mr_evolution

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 11:11

Quote :
How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Step-6

How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Tamper

I don't have anything in the post_data column

Last edited by mr_evolution on Tue 05 May 2009, 11:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 11:14

Yea you do, whats all that stuff inside that box...
Back to top Go down
mr_evolution
mr_evolution

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 11:22

TraehDliw09 wrote:
Yea you do, whats all that stuff inside that box...

Soz, I was copying heroin's screenie as an example
Back to top Go down
CROW
CROW

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 12:23

yeah it happened to me before, it happens when u clicked tamper and failed then u open tamper again, the post data wont appear, so i just refresh the page then tamper again.

if the 1st try is an error dont use tamper again, close it and just refresh the page then use a new tamper, good luck Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor   How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Create Black Brutes using Firefox + Unstable Armor
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next