My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Radu
Radu

lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big Empty
PostSubject: lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big   lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 10:49

hello guys,i need some help my bc dont work.when i try to run the .bat..it starts and after 1 second dissapears...and with java it says:Exception in thread main java.lang.noclassdeffounderror:C:\Users\Radu\Desktop\brutal-combo-1/2/00\brutal-combo/jar and after:Caused by:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException and a lot of things

and here : at java.net urlclassloader$1.run<unknown source> and a lot of things...please help me
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big   lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 10:50

wow i dont even know that maybe sioc could help wit this
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big   lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:07

comeone someone help him he is going to pay me 11k for my brute please help him! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big   lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:09

1) Do you have the latest BC version 1.2.02 ?
2) Are all files located in the same directory (i.e. the bat and jar etc) as it is in the "all-in-one" BC 1.2.02 installation pack here ("Complete 1.2.02 version. No update requirement.") ?
3) You may have a problem with your Java installation:
- uninstall Java,
- reboot PC,
- run CCleaner,
- reinstall Java.
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

PostSubject: Re: lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big   lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:20

ok sioc ty i will try step 3 because 1 and 2 i did
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

PostSubject: Re: lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big   lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:36

sorry sioc.....still don`t work:(
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big   lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:37

i wonder whats really wrong with your bc :s
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

PostSubject: Re: lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big   lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:41

me too!
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big   lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:44

You can google a bit for "Exception in thread main java.lang.noclassdeffounderror"
It seems this is due to a problem related to your paths.
You can try:
1. Unpack the whole brutal-combo-1.2.02.zip file in a clean directory name (with no spaces etc) for example C:\BC\
2. Try to run it from here.
3. Can you have it running on another computer? If yes, what are the differences between the two computers: OS, Java version, etc.
4. If it still doesn't work I can't do much atm. Maybe you don't have the latest/appropriate Java version. You'll have to Google a bit using the keyword above (you may have to specify explicitly the class paths in the bat file).
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big   lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:23

found something i think
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main means that your classpath is not set correctly. Make sure your JAVA_HOME is set up right before you run the tomcat or startup scripts. If that doesn't do it, see these FAQs:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big   lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol..big problem to Brutal combo..very very big
Page 1 of 1