My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)

Go down 
+43
Tze
Ceryon
jayeeyee
adatok
NixxxoN
Zé To
edu1988
schranze
WinstonSmith
aslan
mellidekller
FacebreakXXX
Blakallam17
jepoyaka
Pege
vollaufdienuesse
zoo512
Gavy™
hanuman
jcelite
max
Subman(R)
Shiva
sevid
fryss
davidloko210
GOML
ecolorenzo
arno046
xiao
maxuris
flockingflock
F.B.I
xDarkDespair
Jesus saved me
gustavobarrile
kayton
Mattrix Brute
CypriaN
kaspar4o0o
Teapot
Sioc
indre
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
edu1988
edu1988

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 17:23

Please! use the BC to train your pupils!! it´s faster!!!
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 19:44

schranze wrote:
Does not work behind a Proxy - maybe this feature would be added next realease?
Currently, I do not have much time to work on the trainer. Also the fact that MT kept mybrute.com down half of the time shows clearly that they aren't very interested in running it anymore - show me a website that's down more than a day and doesn't call it a "catastrophe".

Of course, if someone else whould like to develop it - the source is all available on SourceForge and I can provide write access to SVN if anyone would like to take the development into their own hands.
Back to top Go down
Zé To

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 18:14

It's not working, after adding pupils and select terrain I click on "Auto fight" and the browse doesn't open.
I tried to open it manually but when the bot starts it just closes the browse and doesn't fight brutes.

Sorry for my english, any help is apreciated.
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 21:07

Zé To wrote:
It's not working, after adding pupils and select terrain I click on "Auto fight" and the browse doesn't open.
I tried to open it manually but when the bot starts it just closes the browse and doesn't fight brutes.

Sorry for my english, any help is apreciated.
I'd suggest setting some other browser (Firefox/Chrome) as your default browser and retrying.

Also, see the tutorial video and FAQ:
http://works.indrek.eu/2010/09/16/simple-brute-trainer-video-tutorial/
http://works.indrek.eu/simple-brute-trainer/faq/
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 05:16

My problem was solved, thanks.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 18:51

this must be like 100 times slower than BC
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
adatok

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 20:21

Hi Indre!

Can it handle password protected pupills already?
Back to top Go down
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 04:16

I'm up to running about 4200 fights every day and it works great for me. I set it when I go to bed and it's done when I get up in the morning. Indre, you're awesome. I've gone up about 20 levels in 2 months. While that may not be much to the BC people, my internet provider locked my ip address because I was changing it, so I have to use proxies to get new pupils and then put them in the trainer. It's good enough for me!

And adatok, it doesn't work on password protected pupils, unless Indre's worked on it in the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down
jayeeyee
jayeeyee

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 10:56

I reading people are getting around 4000 per 8-9 hours. I want to know if this is based on 4000 pupils which actually makes up "12000 fights" or 4000 fights based on the amount of around 1333 pupils?

I just find the time it takes to finish those fights ridiculously long. I can finish 1500 *actual* fights in about 1 hour.. so give or take, 4000 fights would take around 2.5 - 3 hours. What settings are you guys using for your delays? I usually set mine to 2300-2500 milisecs. I'm also using Chrome (fastest loading browser so far). Does SBT's .db bog down when theres too many pupils saved in there or something?

Kudos,
Jay
Back to top Go down
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 18:06

I use Mozilla Firefox and I'm doing about 1500 pupils and 4500 fights in around 4-5 hours at 4000 millisecs. Sometimes, if Mozilla locks up overnight and hasn't finished, I'll set the remaining fights at 2500 millisecs before I go to work so that it finishes before my wife gets up and needs the computer.
Back to top Go down
Ceryon

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 01:06

Any news on training password protected pupils?
Back to top Go down
http://fairspielt.de
Tze
Tze

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 06:17

If you want to train password protected pupils, you'll have to use Brutal Combo. It is anyway the most fastest way you can use to train your pupils.
Back to top Go down
Ceryon

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 22:04

Tze wrote:
If you want to train password protected pupils, you'll have to use Brutal Combo. It is anyway the most fastest way you can use to train your pupils.

Havn't I read somewhere, that BC can't work on de-pupils?
Back to top Go down
http://fairspielt.de
rettungssocke
rettungssocke

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 22:20

Ceryon wrote:
Havn't I read somewhere, that BC can't work on de-pupils?

You can't create new pupils but train them!
Look here for more !
Back to top Go down
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 03:49

up to 3000+ pupils on indre's trainer and still works great. I'm not computer savvy enough for brutal combo and squirrel programs, reconnect.bat files, etc., so this program has been great for me. figured out a little trick to keep it from freezing up on me 1/3 of the time, too.

Thanks again Indre!
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 06:57

zoo512 wrote:
up to 3000+ pupils on indre's trainer and still works great. I'm not computer savvy enough for brutal combo and squirrel programs, reconnect.bat files, etc., so this program has been great for me. figured out a little trick to keep it from freezing up on me 1/3 of the time, too.

Thanks again Indre!
Thanks for the feedback? What's the trick with freezing?
Back to top Go down
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 05:10

Open both Mozilla(Chrome, or whatever) and Simple Brute Trainer. After loading fights, click the start fights button on trainer. It opens a fight and the small button you drag down to start fight. Instead of dragging right then, I manually click start fight and "x" out of the small button. I then click "start fight" a second time which opens a second fight and pops open the small button you drag. I then do the normal and drag it down over mozilla's start fight, then drag it over to first open fight tab, match up my x's and off it goes. The first fight has started then, and there's no problems since I started doing that about 2 weeks ago. Figured it out by pure accident. Also, it lets me use the faster speed without all the "missed" fights and re-fights. Works great for me.
Back to top Go down
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 05:27

Oh yeah, you have to have your browser set to open second tab, not another full page.
Back to top Go down
noichef

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 17:47

nice i'll try it
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 23:44

noichef wrote:
nice i'll try it

It´s past, now Brutal Combo Up man cheers
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
d0tz3

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 23:56

hi, i formated my pc,
now if i unzip the Trainer
i dont have the .jar file in it?

all I got after unzipping is:

Read me
Copying
Simple Brute Trainer.rar (where i can't find anything 'bout the .jar file i once had.)

help Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6