My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)

Go down 
+43
Tze
Ceryon
jayeeyee
adatok
NixxxoN
Zé To
edu1988
schranze
WinstonSmith
aslan
mellidekller
FacebreakXXX
Blakallam17
jepoyaka
Pege
vollaufdienuesse
zoo512
Gavy™
hanuman
jcelite
max
Subman(R)
Shiva
sevid
fryss
davidloko210
GOML
ecolorenzo
arno046
xiao
maxuris
flockingflock
F.B.I
xDarkDespair
Jesus saved me
gustavobarrile
kayton
Mattrix Brute
CypriaN
kaspar4o0o
Teapot
Sioc
indre
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
indre

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 08:53

davidloko210 wrote:
arno046 wrote:
Why i can't add the name of my pupils ?
you committed the most probable error check everything
Give me an example of the pupil that you can't add please.

Users:
Please give me feedback on other domains - does it work OK? I didn't have time to do very extensive testing and due to small differences in layout you can only train one domain's pupils at once.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:21

Thanks Indre for your work cheers

Too bad it still cannot train password protected brutes.

I've got yet another small "technical" problem... if the browser is maximized then it is not possible to drag the "X" of the Java form on the browser button "X" because the mouse pointer cannot go outside of the screen... scratch

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 A47

That becomes a problem if there are many brutes to train because there will be too many browser instances still open.
Easy solution is to have the browser not maximized.
But maybe if you can change the Java form in order to drag it from any place (not only the top).
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:10

Sioc wrote:

But maybe if you can change the Java form in order to drag it from any place (not only the top).
Good idea, I'll look into it. Though, if you drag it to the upper right corner then Windows Vista and 7 wants to maximise it, but I'll give it a try.
Until then use a smaller browser window :)

And I have quite some work done on the password training, just threw it out for now as old program didn't work anymore because of mybrutecheats opponent matcher going down.
Back to top Go down
flockingflock

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 14:30

Awesome, works great! Now I don't have to do it manually anymore.
Back to top Go down
arno046

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 15:31

i want to add this brute :
http://3paozieuryt.labrute.fr/cellule
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 15:52

i add my brutes for training and nothing happend....
*my brutes with password* is that problem?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 16:19

sevid wrote:
Yes, password-protected brutes are not yet supported by the tool.
Back to top Go down
ecolorenzo
ecolorenzo

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 16:20

i don't understand how to do autofight ??
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 16:25

Sioc wrote:
sevid wrote:
Yes, password-protected brutes are not yet supported by the tool.
this is not cool :|
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 22:15

New version is out:
* Small windows used to configure mouse click locations can now be dragged from the whole content area (thanks to Sioc for the idea - now you can use it with browser at full screen!)
* Fixed a bug that didn’t allow removing pupils for domains other than .com

Get it at:
http://works.indrek.eu/simple-brute-trainer/
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 07:47

Hey, how can I run the *.jar file?
It's just giving me the option to open it like a *.rar file :|
Back to top Go down
http://chivas85.mybrute.com
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 08:20

arno046 wrote:
i want to add this brute :
http://3paozieuryt.labrute.fr/cellule
I dont' get any errors adding the brute 3paozieuryt to the program.

Shiva wrote:
Do you have latest Java installed?
http://www.java.com/en/download/

If you have installed Java and you're using windows, try right clicking on the icon and choosing 'Open with' -> 'Java'
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 08:41

Shiva wrote:
indre wrote:

Do you have latest Java installed?
http://www.java.com/en/download/

If you have installed Java and you're using windows, try right clicking on the icon and choosing 'Open with' -> 'Java'

yes, I've the last version.
when I'm trying to open with Java, it's running CMD window and close it after a second and that's it.
not opening any program Sad
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 09:10

Shiva wrote:
when I'm trying to open with Java, it's running CMD window and close it after a second and that's it.
Try the following

XP:
Start -> run -> 'cmd' -> (look in which folder you are by default and copy SimpleBruteTrainer.jar to that folder) -> 'java -jar SimpleBruteTrainer.jar'

Vista/7:

Start -> 'cmd' -> (look in which folder you are by default and copy SimpleBruteTrainer.jar to that folder) -> 'java -jar SimpleBruteTrainer.jar'

Items in quotes are the ones you have to type.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 10:27

indre wrote:
Shiva wrote:
Try the following

XP:
Start -> run -> 'cmd' -> (look in which folder you are by default and copy SimpleBruteTrainer.jar to that folder) -> 'java -jar SimpleBruteTrainer.jar'

Vista/7:

Start -> 'cmd' -> (look in which folder you are by default and copy SimpleBruteTrainer.jar to that folder) -> 'java -jar SimpleBruteTrainer.jar'

Items in quotes are the ones you have to type.

I don't know man, it's just not working :|

C:\Users\Ziv>java -jar SimpleBruteTrainer.jar
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 11:57

It sounds like the .jar is associated with the wrong program.

From the help file:

Change the program that opens a type of file

If you double-click a file in Windows and it opens in the wrong software program,
follow these steps to choose the program you would prefer to use. You can change
this setting for an individual file, or you change this setting so Windows opens all files of the same type in the
software program you choose.

1. Open the folder that contains the file you want to change.

2. Right-click the file you want to change and then, depending on the
    type of file, either click Open with or point to Open with and then click Choose default
    program.

3. Click the program you want to use to open the file.

4. Do one of the following:

• If you want all files of that type to open in the same software
      program, select the Always use the selected program to open this
      kind of file check box, and then click OK.

• If you want only that file to open in the software program this
      one time, clear the Always use the selected program to open this
      kind of file check box, and then click OK.

Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 13:55

If you don't have Java at command line, maybe it hasn't installed correctly - please try reinstalling Java.
Back to top Go down
max

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 13:59

Bonjour,
Comment ont fait svp les combats des élèves de nos brutes avec se programme ??

Parce que moi quand j'ouvre le prog il me demande le nom de la brute et si je mets ma brute principal justement pour qu'il fasse les combats de ces élèves et bien sa ne marche pas je peut pas faire les combats des élèves parce que sa ouvre ma brute principal justement si elle à pas de code, sinon si elle à un code sa marche pas dutout sa ouvre rien !!!!!
Donc je ne comprend pas comment faire les combats des élèves, ils faut tout de même pas les entrer un par un à chaque fois ??

Si vous plaît aidez moi, merci !!!!

désolé de ne pas avoir écrit en anglais, j'y connaît rien, et les traducteur traduise n'importe quoi en général.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 14:10

max wrote:
Bonjour,
Comment ont fait svp les combats des élèves de nos brutes avec se programme ??

Parce que moi quand j'ouvre le prog il me demande le nom de la brute et si je mets ma brute principal justement pour qu'il fasse les combats de ces élèves et bien sa ne marche pas je peut pas faire les combats des élèves parce que sa ouvre ma brute principal justement si elle à pas de code, sinon si elle à un code sa marche pas dutout sa ouvre rien !!!!!
Donc je ne comprend pas comment faire les combats des élèves, ils faut tout de même pas les entrer un par un à chaque fois ??
désolé de ne pas avoir écrit en anglais, j'y connaît rien, et les traducteur traduise n'importe quoi en général.
French:
Les élèves doivent tous être entrés à la main une unique fois (enregistrés dans une base de données). Il n'existe aucun moyen d'obtenir automatiquement les noms des élèves d'une brute donnée.
La version actuelle effectue les combats uniquement des élèves qui n'ont pas de mot de passe.
NB: Merci tout-de-même de faire un effort pour écrire en anglais la prochaine fois car il s'agit de la langue officielle de ce forum. Sinon il n'y aura probablement pas de réponse donnée à la question.

English:
Pupils must be entered by hand in the tool only once (they're stored in a database). There is no way to automatically retrieve the pupils names of a given brute.
The current version trains only non password-protected pupils.
NB: Please still try next time to ask in English because this is the official language of this Forum. Otherwise you probably won't get an answer next time.
Back to top Go down
max

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 14:22

FR= Ok Merci pour vôtre aide !!!

ENG= Ok thank you for your help !!!
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 14:15

Those who have installed Java but still can't start the trainer (as Subman explained):

right click on the jar file -> open with -> Other/Choose default program -> Browse -> locate java.exe in C:\Program Files\Java\jre*\bin\java.exe

It may also be in Program Files (x86) on 64-bit systems.
Back to top Go down
jcelite
jcelite

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 21:00

hi!
my screen is not so big , and the click on fight action doesnt go well,
is there anyway to fix it?
:joker:
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 21:27

jcelite wrote:
hi!
my screen is not so big , and the click on fight action doesnt go well,
is there anyway to fix it?
:joker:
Open your browser and zoom out by holding down Ctrl and scrolling with mouse wheel or pressing Ctrl and - (minus). You can reset the zoom after fights using Ctrl + 0.
Back to top Go down
hanuman

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 19:29

Hi,

I can't train my brutes Lekkerland and dadodudu on french domain. Any tips? Kind regards
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 19:56

hanuman wrote:
Hi,

I can't train my brutes Lekkerland and dadodudu on french domain. Any tips? Kind regards

Sorry, it's a bug - brutes with a . in their name aren't added correctly at the moment. Also, enemies that have a . in their name won't be loaded. I have fixed this already but haven't released a new version as I was planning to add a few more fixes. I'll try to get a new release out tomorrow or on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next