My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

clarification on renforcement skill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

clarification on renforcement skill Empty
PostSubject: clarification on renforcement skill   clarification on renforcement skill Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 15:48

if i understand correctly the brute with the skill has to be a lower level for it to work, what about class (padawan, batter, plaster...etc) actually now that i think about it all i really know is it dosen't work in tourneys. Anyone really wrap their head around this one yet?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: clarification on renforcement skill   clarification on renforcement skill Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 16:20

i had this posted somewhere here in forum, but i cant remember where, the Problem is that the fights are deleted after the last TM.
Edited:
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/new-muxxu-version-f25/skills-weapons-board-t7709-120.htm

i used it in the low lvl brute "jiuz" lvl 5 "Desertbatterer", i played the fights of jiuz then after he got 3 injuries i startet fighting with the other high lvl Brute "jiucy" lvl 10 "Padawan":
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: clarification on renforcement skill   clarification on renforcement skill Icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 17:12

thanks rico, that does help. now i just need pdsharpj to win a padawan touney so i can use it again. she's level 20 and my others keep moving up at 14-15
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: clarification on renforcement skill   clarification on renforcement skill Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 03:21

waw lvl20 and no tourny win yet?
when do you register him usualy in a tournament (which hour?)
the tournies starting from 4.00PM or later (Germany time) are mostly voll of lvl3 to lvl10
just try to register some or a new created Brute "padawan" so you can see which levels are registered in it before you register your Pdsharpj.
this Strategy is very useful , if your Brute is weak or in low lvl. and it garantee you getting at least 1 to 3 Points if you could not reach the semifinals or more
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: clarification on renforcement skill   clarification on renforcement skill Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 16:39

I am having the same problem with one of mine. She has lost the final at Lvl13, twice at Lvl15 and Lvl19.

She is now Lvl20 and today lost in the first round.

I enter the tourneys just after the reset at 11pm (UK time), or between 9am and 10am. Has not really made any difference. I will try entering her after 3pm (4pm German time) tomorrow and see if it helps. :)
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: clarification on renforcement skill   clarification on renforcement skill Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 17:30

i do the same thing. i enter right after TM, witch thinking about it now is probably the worst time. thanks again rico gonna start changing up my tourney time "elephant"
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: clarification on renforcement skill   clarification on renforcement skill Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 05:08

IMO, it's not worth it since it doesn't work in tourneys. And having to have the right rank and level too. Unless you pay for extra brutes, like 10 or more.

This is my worst brute. Level 18 padawan:

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/20511394?chk=7347

Cuisinier and Reinforcement didn't help this guy from losing to her. Also shows why the bump is such a horrible weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clarification on renforcement skill   clarification on renforcement skill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clarification on renforcement skill
Page 1 of 1