My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

muxxu gameplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hihot200

muxxu gameplay Empty
PostSubject: muxxu gameplay   muxxu gameplay Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 10:24

i've got some question about, i'm new in muxxu, can someone write me about most important features in this game, i found that skills are here https://mybrute.forumotion.com/new-muxxu-version-f25/skills-weapons-board-t7709-15.htm
but what about the number of fights for a day, i saw that yesterday i played about 6 today 10 fights.
is there any possibility to view the opp cell with his skills and weapons, not only stats. what is important to remeber what is not ?
Back to top Go down

muxxu gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: muxxu gameplay   muxxu gameplay Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 12:35

its because u have 3 bleasures so u can only do 6 fights u will get bleasures if u lose to a muxxu brute
MAximum is 10
Back to top Go down
hihot200

muxxu gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: muxxu gameplay   muxxu gameplay Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 12:57

what about the opponent cell is there any possibility to view his weapons and skills?
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

muxxu gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: muxxu gameplay   muxxu gameplay Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 13:18

there is a skill called "Spion". if your brute gets it you can activate it and see everyones complete cell. BUT it costs 1 Bleasure per day.
Back to top Go down
hihot200

muxxu gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: muxxu gameplay   muxxu gameplay Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 17:20

and there isnt any search in the arena to fight next day same weak opponent. all the character develompment is completly based on luck yes?
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

muxxu gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: muxxu gameplay   muxxu gameplay Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 18:48

jops :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

muxxu gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: muxxu gameplay   muxxu gameplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

muxxu gameplay
Page 1 of 1