My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

BC strange issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maxuris
maxuris

BC strange issue Empty
PostSubject: BC strange issue   BC strange issue Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 11:14

Today i turned my bc on and set it to pupil on es server (both slots) ... I was away from home and when i checked it was making pupils properly, when i returned and checked the brutal combo brutes par niveau function it gave the know error with the db etc etc , i went to the bc folder and the was NO db folder in data ... WTF ? How can i get those pupils Surprised ?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

BC strange issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC strange issue   BC strange issue Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 11:53

Whops. I had only twice a database corruption problem (afair message "COULD NOT START THE DATABASE") that required to take an older backup. They were probably caused by some kind of write error while submitting information to the database.
I guess you have had something similar and the consequence of the Apache database corruption was that it somehow erased the folder...
I doubt you will be able to recover it. Try Recuvea to see what happened, but imo best is to use a backup.
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

BC strange issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC strange issue   BC strange issue Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 12:04

Im not sure but i think there wasnt a db folder in the first place when i started pupiling... that means those pups went to junk rite ? oh shit !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BC strange issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC strange issue   BC strange issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BC strange issue
Page 1 of 1