My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass

Go down 
+42
streknwg
Fientist
Logical_Alex
Tze
abat-lm
-_Robben_-
kenster92
jayeeyee
xteenager
Pege
Teapot
sharkas
Misakiro
adatok
edu1988
NixxxoN
manisitonnn-m3n
OviTron
SkolgeaRLeyend
Zekrom
CmIsUa
ALPHWON
Biceuri®
Elido
nanardcrapo
fryss
derOmma
unverschämt
lord.neox
Sindiso
ckl
FacebreakXXX
Gavy™
10b
davidloko210
Ajdija
flipflip
sevid
maxuris
jcelite
BobTheBear
Sioc
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

[RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Empty
PostSubject: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 22:29

MyBrute Captcha Bypass 1.0.1

This script allows to bypass captcha on MyBrute COM/FR/ES/DE websites for selected brutes.

WARNING: this is not a straightforward Greasemonkey script to set-up. It requires quite a few manual operations.

The goal is to have this captcha bypass used in conjunction with a Winautomation/Actionaz script (and IP resetter) in order to create pupils for a given set of masters. The script can then store pupils in Indre Simple Brute Trainer that takes care of all the training (so no need for a script to do the training!) or directly into Brutal Combo following this procedure. That way you have your BC-like tool!

How to set it up (very detailed explanation)
  1. Best is to use this along with Firefox. First of all install the Greasemonkey add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748
  2. Install the MyBrute Captcha Bypass script by clicking on the install button from http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/80723
  3. Now you need to get a key to bypass captcha. This key is specific to your brute. There are two different situations: either your brute has currently less than 100 pupils, or it has 100 or more pupils.
    1. My brute has less than 100 pupils: open your brute page (not the cell, e.g. open http://korshatiz.meinbrutalo.de/), right click in the page and select "View Page Source" (NB: Firebug is an overkill for this, don't use it unless you are used to it!):
      Spoiler:
      This will open a page with the source code of the web page. Click on CTRL+F to search the string ";i=" and the coming string"&bv=http" (sometimes this string may not appear though).
      Spoiler:
      Copy all the string from ";i=" to "bv=http" and paste it in a text editor. You'll end up with for example something like this:
      Code:
      ;i=oy2%3A_cty2%3A_hy9%3Akorshatizy2%3A_mi2697960g&k=c1ef4b6c&bv=http
    2. My brute has more than 100 pupils: you cannot proceed as explained above because the key to bypass captcha will not be stored in the page source anymore. Let's say that you want to bypass captcha for the brute korshatiz on DE, but this one has already more than 100 pupils. Then go on any other server (COM, FR, ES) and create a new brute with the same name, i.e. in this case korshatiz. Let's say it was created on FR. Appeareance doesn't play a role. Then, follow the procedure for brutes with less than 100 pupils but for the new brute korshatiz on FR. Once you have that key ";i=..." you are done (those keys are the same for all servers and they can therefore be reused!).

4. You will have to modify the key:
    1. Erase ";i="
    2. Erase "=http"
    3. Erase all "amp;" in case there are some in your key

You'll end up with something like this:
    Code:
    oy2%3A_cty2%3A_hy9%3Akorshatizy2%3A_mi2697960g&k=c1ef4b6c&bv
  5. Time to edit the MyBrute Captcha Bypass source code.
    1. Open the source code in a text editor: from the Firefox menu "Tools" -> "Greasemonkey" -> "Manage User Scripts", click on the script "MyBrute Captcha Bypass" on the left and click on "Edit":
      Spoiler:
      (if the code opens in Firefox instead of a text editor you may have a look here)
    2. Find the instruction "switch(thebrute)" in the source code.
    3. Just below "switch(thebrute)", add the instructions (the example below is for the brute korshatiz on DE)
      Code:
      case 'korshatiz.meinbrutalo.de':
      thekey='oy2%3A_cfy2%3A_hy9%3Akorshatizy2%3A_mi3038740g&k=c1ef4b6c&bv';
      break;
      where 'korshatiz.meinbrutalo.de' is the URL name and server of your brute, 'oy2%3A_cfy2%3A_hy9%3Akorshatizy2%3A_mi3038740g&k=c1ef4b6c&bv' is the key you have just found before. Screenshot:
      Spoiler:

And that's all. Now you won't have captcha anymore for the brute you have included in the script.
Note that steps 3 to 5 can be repeated as many times as you want in order to add many brutes for which you want captcha to be bypassed.
Note as well you should disable local storage for Adobe Flash Player but allow the two other options as shown in this Global Settings screenshot:
Spoiler:

Acknowledgments to Gaviel for help in setting up this script!

Last edited by Sioc on Sun 06 Mar 2011, 12:33; edited 27 times in total (Reason for editing : Rewritten)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 23:16

First up - nice work Sioc & Gaviel. Very Happy

Sioc wrote:
Of course all this will become useless when BC will be back.

This is whats putting me off doing the works to get my scripts in a state where I could release them.

I just hacked it together quickly using my old browser based scrips from the pre-BC days. It's a pretty hacky fix that doesn't transfer well to other machines. At the moment, it only works on one of my PC's and it doesn't follow up new pupils with their first 6 fights.

I need to make it do this and I need to make it easy to run on a different PC setup than mine.

Then I need to tidy up the code and iron out one or two little bugs.

Package it all up, write the instructions (quite long .... BC is simple compared to this!) post it ... and then try and support the thing.

And if BC comes back online, I'll have wasted my time as it'll just get instantly dropped.

Sioc wrote:
It will work only for brutes that currently have less than 100 pupils. Otherwise you won't be able to retrieve the required "k" key. Then once you have this key you can create as many pupils as you want.

Actually, you can get round this. Create a brute with the same name on COM/ES/FR and you can use the "k key" from that for the DE version. They all transfer fine from domain to domain.

I use a similar script using Trixie for IE (the version of QTP I have won't work with FireFox ... so I have to use IE). This all came up in the pre-BC days.

-------------------------

Don't get me wrong, if I have the time I'll see about doing the work to make my stuff releaseable but while BC remains an unknown, it isn't going to be high on my priority list.

It takes time. And I:

a) work full-time.
b) have a life
c) look like I'll be in the process of moving house again soon
d) before I move, new house will need rennovation work

So I'm not going to have a whole lot of free time to do this. I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
jcelite
jcelite

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 23:28

10000000000 thanks for sharing !
ill try it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
jcelite
jcelite

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:19

I have some questions:

- I dont find the code i=... (so much large Razz )
can you help me to find this (looking this photo)?
or if its easy , which is the code of this http://jce.oequeest227.meinbrutalo.de ?

- Is this a script for creating pupils or is it just for bypass captcha (and after we automatize creation with other program)?

[RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Firebu11

:)
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:31

In the page source of the main page of your brute ( http://jce.oequeest227.meinbrutalo.de - right click on the page, select "Vew page source", then CTRL+F and search for "i="):
Spoiler:
i.e. your non-corrected code is:
Code:

i=oy2%3A_cfy2%3A_hy15%3Ajce.oequeest227y2%3A_mi6235786g&k=ac3a4b6c&bv=
which gives after correction:
Code:

oy2%3A_cfy2%3A_hy15%3Ajce.oequeest227y2%3A_mi6235786g&k=ac3a4b6c&bv
Luckily this code will work because your brute had less than 100 pupils. Otherwise you would have had to create a new brute with the same name on any other server and look for his code (same code works on all servers).

HINT: from your screenshot, with Firebug, if you click on the small icon
    [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass B18
    then if you click somewhere on the web page it will highlight the HTML code of the bit you clicked on. But other way is just to look for "i=" in the page source.

Quote :

- Is this a script for creating pupils or is it just for bypass captcha (and after we automatize creation with other program)?
It is only a captcha bypass.
It won't create any pupil.
But if you can bypass captcha then creating pupils using Actionaz or Winautomation is very easy.
For example, you can then very easily store your pupils names in Indre Simple Brute trainer that can then be used to train all your pupils... really doesn't take much to do a BC-like tool. Drawback is that it cannot compete with BC in terms of speed, amount of pupils, and stability.
So basically the only thing to do is a script that creates random names, clicks in Firefox (with captcha bypass) to create pupils, clicks in Indre Simple Brute trainer to store the names, resets IP, and that's all you have BC ! Razz

Last edited by Sioc on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 11:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:45

wow thats what ive been waiting for amazing work sioc :>
Back to top Go down
jcelite
jcelite

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:25

thanks sioc! i havnt worked so much with greasmonkey scripts so ill try to learn more about this..
and after ill try to automatize, reset - creation - namegenerator(copy this name in space) - and save name to brute trainer
Wink
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 19:30

i dont understand [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass 48b08ad81b6b15ff9d4dfd582d5e67b3
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 05:14

Don't worry. I'll rewrite this asap is a more understandable way.
Back to top Go down
jcelite
jcelite

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 06:46

its works fine for me ! thanks to sioc! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 10:18

sevid wrote:
i dont understand
Tutorial rewritten and code posted on userscripts.org.
Shouldn't be a problem anymore for you Sevid [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Idee-ampoule1 ;-)
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 10:43

hehehe i will try it after work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flipflip
flipflip

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 16:52

I can't edit the page source, it opens in firefox =(
Back to top Go down
http://ganardineroxlared.blogspot.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 16:55

flipflip wrote:
I can't edit the page source, it opens in firefox =(
You don't have to edit the page source.
You just have to read the page source and find the string ";i=..." (see point 3.1 of the tutorial).
Back to top Go down
flipflip
flipflip

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 17:03

3. Just below "switch(thebrute)", add the instructions (the example below is for the brute korshatiz on DE)

I can't add the instruction because it opens in firefox when i ckick edit.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 17:12

flipflip wrote:
I can't add the instruction because it opens in firefox when i ckick edit.

Change the default Greasemonkey editor from Firefox to a text editor of your choice:
  • Type the URL "about:config" in Firefox,
  • Use the filter "grease",
  • Spot the line "greasemonkey.editor" and change it to the desired editor by double-clicking on that line, then select the path and file name of your editor:
Screenshot:

Otherwise if you don't want to change the default editor, manual steps:
  • if the code opens in Firefox, save it to the disk: "File" -> "Save page as",
  • edit it with any text editor,
  • rename the file to "mybrute_captcha_bypass.user.js" (important is that it ends with .user.js),
  • uninstall the script from Firefox: "Tools" -> "Greasemonkey" -> "Manage User Scripts", click on the script on the left then on "Uninstall" at the bottom,
  • reinstall the new script "File" -> "Open File" -> select the file you have just edited before and that ends by ".user.js".

Last edited by Sioc on Sun 04 Jul 2010, 17:57; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
flipflip
flipflip

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 17:19

affraid thanks Sioc :)
Back to top Go down
Ajdija
VIP
VIP
Ajdija

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 17:35

thanks for sharing this informations, its really useful for me Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ajdija.com
davidloko210
davidloko210

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 17:45

Perfect i understand all
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 16:52

Could someone give me a hand with these two brutes ? I just can't find the code starting with "i=".
This is the first one:
http://vampirita.meinbrutalo.de/cellule more than 100 pupils, but i have a brute with the same name on the .fr server(no pupils): http://vampirita.labrute.fr/cellule

The other one is: http://ripskull.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 17:00

http://vampirita.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
Code:
oy2%3A_cfy2%3A_hy9%3Avampiritay2%3A_mi5905539g&k=621f4b6c&bv

http://ripskull.meinbrutalo.de/
Code:
oy2%3A_cfy2%3A_hy8%3Aripskully2%3A_mi6790588g&k=1d3fcb6c&bv
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 17:03

Thank you very much! Very Happy How did you do it? I was looking at the source page, even using firebug but I guess I was doing something wrong. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 17:12

you can see the code @ line 36 through page source Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FacebreakXXX
FacebreakXXX

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 23:45

Oh man I am getting crazy... I have a mistake but I don't know where.
Because I have more than 100 pupils I used the second way and I created a new brute on .es with the
same name and I also take the key of this .es brute.

My Brutes Name on .de is NoBorderNoNation, so I created the same one on .es with the key:

i=oy2%3A_cfy2%3A_hy16%3Anobordernonationy2%3A_mi6623661g&k=ceb84ca8&bv=http

after "cleaning" I took the key:

oy2%3A_cfy2%3A_hy16%3Anobordernonationy2%3A_mi6623661g&k=ceb84ca8&bv

[RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Lcfku722

So .de Name and .es Key!?
captcha is still on Sad

What did I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 00:54

Yup.. DE name and ES key ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass   [RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] MyBrute Captcha Bypass
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next